Love and forgiveness.

Broken superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that fight between mitzu, mina changed. She stopped flirting with every girl, but instead her way of flirting right now is just being nice. 

At first tzuyu was impressed but she couldnt care less. The more that mina changed into a respectable woman, tzuyu grew fond of mina. 

As time grew on, mina and tzuyu began  to talk more and more. 

 

Flash back 

"Im sorry tzuyu for the way ive acted. I know i shouldnt have insulted sana. I was just mad and jealous. I respect your choices for not choosing me, 

But i hope you dont hate me. I know what you need is me to become your friend and someone you can trust. So give me another chance to prove that to you." 

Tzuyu hugs mina as an act of forgiveness. 

"Dont worry abbout it mina we're friends now."

 

Tzuyu was still devastated by sana not talking to her, but tzuyu left her alone. She didnt send gifts, she didnt try to call. She let sana have a breather. Tzuyu was a lot more comfortable with school now. She actually answers some questions, she helps people out more,  she joined the archery club and basketball team. She still wears her mask but she takes it off more frequently. She even has her own fan base. Jeongyeon is still not at school, no one knows where she went except tzu. Apparently shes off at a different country doing something.. 

"TZUYU?" 

"Huh?" 

"You were day dreaming. " 

"Oh sorry mina" 

"Lets go for lunch" 

"YAYAYAYAYAYYAYY" 

 Mina laughs at how cute the purple haired girl is. 

"So tzu has sana called you?" 

"Ugh. Not at all." 

"No luck eh " 

'Yeah! None at all. Shes not even at school" 

"Does she answer your calls?" 

"Never." 

"When you get home, leave her a voicemail." 

"I tried." 

"No. Not a recording some poem, or song lyric, actually say what you wanted to say to her." 

"Like what" 

"Ugh tzuyu! Say things like how you miss her, how you're gonna wait for her to trust you again and EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. " 

"AHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU MINA" Tzuyu runs up and hugs her. 

"there there my lil child." 

Tzuyu could a smell a familiar perfume from mina. 

"Minaa. By a chance, do you or any of your friends wear perfume?" 

"Not me. Never. My friend chaeyoung does." 

"MYOUI MINA. SINCE WHEN DID YOU STARTED TO DATE CHAEYOUNG"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT." 

"YOU SMELL JUST LIKE HER"

"Ugh okay. That day when you and chaeyoung had that date. And you guys kissed i was there. I saw you guys kiss so i took a photo. I know i know my fault this happened. But anyway i didnt plan on showing it to sana. i didnt even know you and sana were a thing, but i sent it to momo. And momo probably showed sana." 

"..." 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter