Call for Backup Emergency

SoShipwrecked

Taeyeon,Jessica,Tiffany and Yuri have a plan. Taeyeon suggested that she will be staying with Tiffany behind by setting up more firewood with bigger fire.

Meanwhile, Yuri and Jessica go look for Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.

At KARA's side, by flying with the rescuers in the helicopter, there is no sign of anything but seeing the sea and the sky.

Seungyeon said in her thoughts, "Yorobeun! Please be alright!"

Hopeful Goddess Leader Gyuri said in her thoughts,"I know all of you are still strong. Stay alive! Hwaiting!"

Maknae Jiyoung might believe that their friends SNSD are still alive, "SNSD, I know you are somewhere alive! Wait for us!"

Hara look at the sea and said,"I know you are alive somewhere in the island. Be strong girls!"

Nicole said the same with faith,"Girls! I know you're alright! Especially Hyo unnie. Please be alright!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany work together by putting more firewood. Taeyeon starts the fire with her emergency match stick. The leader manage to light up the fire a bit with more firewoods and the fire is big enough to get help. Tiffany said as she hug the leader,"Way to go, Taengoo! We can get help in no time."

YulSic couple go and search for the other members. They called their names, "Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun! Can you hear us!?"

They keep on moving without stopping. Yuri really never give up on the other members, "They got to be around here somewhere!"

Jessica said as she is completely sweaty,"It's really hot!" Yuri stop at the moment and knows that the blonde cannot live without aircon, "I know you can't live without aircon but we have to find our friends and get out of here."

At KARA's side, there are already flying somewhere at the island but there is no sign of any members of SNSD. However, the rescuers sees the fire signal and that can be one thing, "Everyone! I spotted big fire just up ahead."

The leader Gyuri sees by the binoculars and see two girls waving for help,"That's Taeyeon and Tiffany!"

Seungyeon tell the pilot to go down and land on the island, "Land the helicopter to where Taeyeon and Tiffany are!"

TaeNy jumping and Tiffany said as she stopped jumping, "Taeyeon ah, they are coming for us and that means we're safe!"

The pilot take control by managing to land the helicopter on the island. They have landed. The rescuers decide to call for backup, "I will call for backup emergency in case of any injury." The captain call,"Yoboseyo! This is Team Beta calling for the aid team backup and come to the island where we are. Over!"

KARA girls hug TaeNy as the sign when the two girls are safe.

Nicole sees that Hyoyeon is not around and asked, " Where Hyo unnie?" The short leader Taeyeon said by tapping Nicole's shoulder,"Don't worry! I am sure that she is alive! Let the rescuers find the others!"

The rescuers move out and find the other missing members.

At HyoSooSun's side, Hyoyeon is suffering with a terrible fever and began to sweat. Sunny fans at Hyoyeon to keep her cool,"Hang in there, Hyoyeon!" At the same time, Sunny keep the fire up to make it bigger to give the signal,"This fire should be big enough!" She is still waiting for Sooyoung to come back and get help.

Folks, I am back for more fanfics updates and I apologise for not being able to update my fanfics for a long time. You know I have been busy with work because I need for a living. Stay tuned folks and the rescue has arrived on the island. How will things turn out on the next chapter to update? Give me some comments. Just wait and see to find out.