Good Job KARA!

SoShipwrecked
As the rescuers continue to search for the other missing members of SNSD.

TaeNy and KARA are waiting for the rescuers to find the other missing members. Taeyeon continues to work on the shelter which is halfway done and lack of materials. Her purpose is what if the heavy rain comes and the rescuers might take a long time to search.

Goddess Leader Gyuri helps out the short leader Taeyeon with some materials, "Yah! How about we give you a hand?"

Maknae Jiyoung also decided to help, "Count me in! I am willing to help you instead of doing nothing."

Hamster Seungyeon also come and help her fellow members, "I am with you! Let's work on the shelter in case the rain might come."

Nicole said as she help out,"Me too! I'm in!" Hara help them as well,"Me three! We have to wait for the rescuers to come back and in case the rain might come."

Taeyeon smiles at KARA with their appreciation and said,"Thanks girls! I don't know how to repay you all. I appreciated with all your help and let's show our teamwork what we're made of." Taeyeon and KARA start to work on the shelter which is incomplete and they keep on going until they are done.

At YulSic's side in the forest, there is still no sign of anyone of the missing members.

Yuri hold hands of Sica and they keep on going as they hear a voice, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!"

YulSic couple run towards the person and it turned out to be Sooyoung.

Yuri sees Sooyoung was calling for help aimlessly around. Yuri run towards the tallest girl,"Yah! Sooyoungie, over here!"

Sooyoung stop and turn around at the tanned girl with a surprise look, "Yul unnie, I can't believe that you're alright!"

Yuri and Jessica run towards Sooyoung and hug,"Sooyoung ah, we are glad to see you're okay!"

The three of them break off their hugs. Sooyoung immediately tell her unnies as she is exhausted,"With you girls came, I need help because...."

Jessica sees that there was something wrong and sees Sooyoung with her worrisome face,"What's the matter? What's wrong?"

Sooyoung said as she pull the two older girls and hurry them,"Pali pali! Sunny is with Hyo unnie. Plus, Hyo unnie is having a fever."

Sica was shocked and said, "Aigoo! We have to get back to where Sunny and Hyoyeon. Pali!"

The three of them quickly run back to where Sunny and Hyoyeon was. Sooyoung somehow earlier she mark the path of the forest with her black marker by writing it 'GG' on the middle part of the tree to remember her path where she started."This way!"

They spotted another one of Sooyoung's marking path,"There's another one! Let's go!"

While they are on their way back to where HyoSun is, they spotted a smoke signal. Sooyoung knows as they keep on moving without stopping,"That smoke! That could be Sunny."

They keep following the smoke and they have reached,"Sunny, Hyoyeon!"

YulSic run towards Sunny by giving the short blonde girl a hug,"Yah! Sunny, you're okay! We're glad that you and Hyoyeon are okay!"

Sooyoung held the sick Hyoyeon on the head as things can get worse,"Hyoyeon unnie isn't okay! I think her fever is getting worst!"

Jessica said as she sees the sick girl coughing,"Aigoo! She is coughing! That is not good!"

Hyoyeon not only coughing up, she is starting to suffocate with thirst,"I...need....water!"

Yuri began to worry even more. Hyoyeon is not the only person to worry about. She hopes that the rescue will come for them,"I hope Taeyeon gets help and get outta here!"

It's around 5:15pm. The rescuers are searching for the missing members.

One of the rescuers receive a call on the walkie talkie,"Calling from Beta! We are searching for the other missing girls! Anything Alpha!"

"First Aid Rescue Alpha Team are on the way! We will be delay by arriving in 2 hours time because it will be raining later!" "Roger that! Over and out!" Turn off the walkie talkie.

At Taeyeon's side, KARA are putting their efforts to complete the shelter. Tiffany with her slight twisted ankle hug the leader,"Taeyeon ah, you are the best leader I've ever known."

Taeyeon suddenly smile and said with her face feeling blush,"I knew that I will always care for your own health and safety."

Leader Gyuri told Taeyeon that the shelter is complete,"Shelter is finished!"

Taeyeon look at the shelter and she sees the shelter roof that is big enough for them to keep away from the rain,"Wow!" Taeyeon continues the sentence and said by clapping KARA for helping,"Good job KARA! You all are amajing for helping me out."

Seungyeon shout out to KARA members and said in English by giving themselves a group high five for putting in their potential teamwork,"Alright girls! High five for our efforts!"

Just as they finish their group high five, Hara feel the rain drop going to pour down,"Aigoo! It's about to rain!"

Tiffany says in English and hurry them,"Quick girls! In the shelter!"

The rain starts to come down and they are staying in the shelter.

Short leader Taeyeon says in her thoughts on how are the other members are, "Members! Please be safe and stay strong! I hope you all are alright. Don't worry! Help is on the way!"

Sorry about cutting YoonHyun! YoonHyun chapter is coming up next! Stay tuned and I can update again during my free time next week.