Chapter 1

One is enough,Two is too much

"Unnie!!wake up! We are going to be late."

 

"Ugh..wheepup..its to early..let me sleep more.."

 

"What?!Early?! Its already 7:30 in the morning unnie! You dont want our father to nag you right??

 

Yep..you heard it right. We own the school. And its known to the campus that me, moon byulyi, the daughter of owner of the school is gay. I am dubbed as the school's ice prince. And i have a sister Wheein, who disturbed my beautiful sleep. And also an open gay. Im happy that our parents are not ashamed of us. And i love both of them. There's also Hwasa, our childhood friend,same age as wheein and also love her.also gay, and wheein knew  hwasa loves her but still they are too young to climb a higher step with their relationship.so they dont label what they have.And did i forget to tell you that i also have a bestfriend? Her name is Solar..and i love her ever since we become bestfriends.

 

 

"Okay im up already..Stop ranting there..Is Hwasa already here? She should go with you  to the school since im going to use my motorbike. You both should go. I promise ill fix myself and follow afterwards.Take care okay?"

 

 

"Okay unnie,dont you dare to fall asleep again, or ill tell you to solar unnie that you are using again your bike."

 

"Copy that captain..😑"

 

 

 

 

This will gonna be a long day..