Santa Claus is Coming to Town [1/?]

I'll be Home for Christmas [Ficlet]

Chapter 1

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


-----
 


It was the second Christmas since JYJ started out again. The first in which all the three members were together. It was the night of Christmas and here they were, eating together in Jaejoong's penthouse. They decided to hold their small Christmas eve dinner there because Junsu didn't want to go anywhere far and he was neighbors with Jaejoong. Poor Yoochun had to drive all the way from Samsung-dong, dodging busy streets filled with people in cars about to do very last minute Christmas shopping and other people who were headed to restaurants to eat.

They ate the food Jaejoong prepared the whole day, talking in between chewing. Talking about Christmas memories of last year and how each of them was in a different place at the of midnight. The food was almost done and the three were just sitting around (probably waiting for someone to give up and do the dishes), full to the brim with good food and laughs when suddenly, the phone rang. It was those kinds of phones that had a direct line to the reception area on the ground floors of posh condominiums.

"Yeoboseyo?" 
"Kim Jaejoong-ssi?"
"Yes, speaking."
"You have two guests waiting for you down here. Choi Changwook and Jang Yoojoon."
"Um... Okay, let them up. I don't want to go down there anymore. I'm sort of still in a dinner."


The two younger members asked who was there and Jaejoong only shrugged. "They sound familiar. I think one of them is that guy who copies me. Jang Yoojoon from... Tri something. I don't remember anymore. Something like that. He looks like an ugly version of me." They all laughed until the elevator dinged. Jaejoong ran to the elevator while laughing and stopped to see the guests. "Hell--"

A bone crushing hug engulfed Jaejoong before he could even finish his hello and for a moment, Jaejoong tensed and panicked. 'This is it. I'm going to be stabbed and Yoochun and Junsu will be held for random.' he thought. But no, his mind processed a familiar voice. A voice he missed. "Yunho! Changmin!" Before he could say anymore, Yunho spoke close to Jaejoong's ear, still hugging the shorter tightly, "I'm home."

 


-----
 


A/n: Edited! :)