1,999 km

9,606 Kilometers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So far yet so close, that's what Youngjae said, staring at the watch in wonder and awe. After doing his shift, well he spent most of his time making theories about the clues.

7,467.

Soft-hearted.

"OMYGOSH HYUNG." Bambam squealed in excitement as he wiggled Yugyeom. "YOURS IS RICH AND SOFT-HEARTED. TOTALLY HASHTAG SOULMATE MATERIAL."

"Oh, stop it Bam. These are just two clues. What kind of clues are coming up next?" Youngjae smiled.

Yugyeom leaned against a blank wall. "Usually it tells clues about the person's name. Its initials or something. I don't know. That's what my mother told me."

Bambam wiggled Yugyeom some more. "OMYGOD. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. What may be this person's initial?"

"I don't know. But I wish it may fit with my name." 

"Aww. Cringey as . Get the hell outta here." Yugyeom faked a disgusted face and the two laughed.

 

The three boys eventually arrived at Yugyeom's apartment. They all got ready for bed. Well, the most annoying thing is, Youngjae has to sleep on the couch while the two lovebirds well.. they need some time alone in the bedroom. 

Youngjae doesn't like being the third wheel. So he seriously wanted to sleep on the couch.

He tucked himself in the tight space and tried to be comfortable. But the couch wasn't letting him. "Agh. Damn you! Be comfortable, couch!"

 

But a few hours later, eventually, Youngjae was able to sleep. But didn't noticed that a new set of letters lit up and the numbers changed.

***

 

It was morning when Mark woke up, stewardess busy serving the passenger's breakfast and so much more. He stared at the window and the clouds were full white and blending perfectly with the sky and sun. He liked it.

A stewardess served Mark's breakfast and recieved a sincere thank you in return. Just when he was going to slice a piece of bread, his watch lit up. 

His eyes widened as he placed his knife on the table. A new set of letters showed up and the numbers decreased.

5,754.

CYJ.

"CYJ? His initials." His lips arched up and he showed an almost-perfect smile, showing his pearly white teeth. His eyes turned into cresent moons. Even though this were just clues, he found himself liking the person behind this.

"CYJ. I like it," he said. He took out a notebook and a pen and wrote his name and his soulmate's initials.

Mark Tuan & CYJ.

He grinned foolishly, like a fangirl shipping a couple.

Mark was excited. But he became more excited. He was excited to love.

***

"WHAT."

"THE."

"HELL."

It was freaking day and the two lovebirds stepped out of their bedroom only to see Youngjae sleeping lying on the floor, and obviously got rolled out of the couch. 

Bambam went closer and tried to wake the sleepyhead up.  "Y-youngjae-hyung. Wake the freaking hell up, you're on the floor again! You said you've had enough of falling." But older was surely in a deep sleep.

"Dude, wake up. I haven't sweep the floor yet so wake up. The floor is freaking dirty, agh." Yugyeom cannot look at Youngjae sleeping on a floor that hasn't been mopped for a week.

"He's seriously hard to wake up. What should we do?" Bambam asked. Yugyeom went straight to the kitchen and got some extra cold water from the freezer. He poured it in a plastic basin.

"What are you doing?" 

"Just watch and learn."

He brought the basin full of cold water on the couch. "Move."

"What?"

"I said move or you'd want to get a cold shower."

Bambam moved farther. Yugyeom was holding the basin and splash, he poured the cold water on Youngjae.

As if he rose from the dead, Youngjae woke up immediately tried to predict what was happening before trying to murder Yugyeom for doing that.

"How could you? Now I'm all wet." Youngjae looked like a wet puppy, freezing. Bambam gave his hyung a towel.

"We were lazy to wake you up. So I just dumped cold water on you. Atleast you're now awake, right?" Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"The most important thing is, you're awake and I've prepared breakfast!" Bambam's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"What did you cook?"

"Kimchi fried rice with stir-fried cucumber!" Bambam said happily.

"WHAT." Youngjae was literally shook. "CUCUMBER?"

Then, his watch lit up as if reminding him something. The two boys stormed to Youngjae's side and stretched his arms to reveal his wrist.

2,367

MT

"MT. God Youngjae-ah, yours is a foreigner," Yugyeom said. 

"I'm curious of what this MT looks like. And what the actual heck, it's 2300. Yours is coming near!" Bambam exclaimed while Youngjae's jaw dropped.

"I'm dead. I don't know what to do! Mine will not like me for sure! A foreigner, a rich kid, and has the initials M and T. What will I do?"

"Here we go again.."

"Just relax," Yugyeom said smoothly, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter