Part 2/4

Better Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A week had passed and the plan was still in progress. Jeno and Haechan’s fake relationship was now broadcasted thanks to the two Chinese guys they had been with at the amusement park. Even the hyung-line knew about the thing, but only a few were aware it was only an act. By few, it counted Chenle, Renjun, Winwin, Jisung, Taeyong, and of course the all-knowing Doyoung. Jeno and Haechan kind of had a hard time explaining everything to them, but at least Jeno’s plan was progressing a lot.

 

How did he conclude that?

 

Doyoung is such a great help. With his teasing of the two fake lovers, Jeno could get different reactions from his two test subjects. He remembered one night when everyone planned a sleepover on the dorm and they played this ‘truth or dare’ thing, he actually got the answer to the question that keeps on boggling his mind; “Does Jaemin like him?” This was hard to answer at first since Jaemin was constantly avoiding him.

 

 

 

…the night of their sleepover…

 

 

 

As he answered a question by Doyoung, which was asking what he liked about Haechan, he secretly enumerated all the things he loved about Jaemin, staring at the latter while responding to the asked question. After he’s done answering, of course the other members cooed at them, but the test subjects’ expressions are bitter. Jaemin was frowning since the beginning, and it seemed to worsen as each word escaped his mouth. Although the view is breaking his heart, that was the reaction he was finally waiting for. After a lot of observation, he can finally conclude that its positive, Jaemin does like him. Now he’s just waiting before he performs the first move.

 

As for Mark, the reaction was… melancholic, as opposed to the cheerful him a few moments ago. At first he thought all his knowledge about Mark having a secret liking to Haechan was negative since Mark seemed alright with the fake relationship they are acting. The only thing that kept the fire of hope lit was the pursuit of the former to avoid Haechan at all cost. He could sometimes see Mark sleeping in the living room instead of their shared room. They had never exchanged any words at each other ever since, and that was weird if Mark’s doing that not for a reason that he was expecting. Of course, this guy likes Haechan. He’s sure of it. He witnessed it.

 

After Jeno’d answered Doyoung, the game continues. The “bottle of fate”, as they call the prop bottle for the truth or dare, was spun by the last victim, which was Jeno himself. Glances were all at the spinning object, anticipating whoever the shaft of the bottle would point to. As the bottle were prone to stop completely, the atmosphere became more tense. A few moments later, the fate had been revealed and the next victim was, surprisingly, Mark.

 

Jeno felt delighted as the odd was with him that night. Man, this is what they me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter