Turbulence: part 3. REWIND

Turbulence: HARD CARRY

The car had barely stopped in front of the house as JB was already halfway through it. With long steps, almost as he was jumping, he reached the door to the dorm in seconds. He took of his shoes as fast as he could, almost ran into the assistent and ran to Yugyeoms room. He slammed open the door and found Yugyeom sitting up in his bed. Yugyeom, shocked by the sudden slam, looked over at the door and saw JB standing there breathing loudly and his heart skipped a beat.

- "Hyung.. are you okay?"
- "Huh? Oh yes... How are you Yugie?" Yugyeoms heart skipped another beat. For some reason all the members called him Yugie but whenever JB said it.. it felt different. Another tone. Another feeling.
- "I'm all better now. Assistent Oh really took good care of me. I didn't even notice when you guys left."
- "Oh.. oh thats great. I've already talked to the manager so you're off the schedule until you feel better. You should rest more and then come back strong again. We missed you on the show today too."
- "Okay hyung, i will do that." Yugyeom gave his hyung the biggest smile he could and this time it was JB's heart that skipped a beat when he saw Yugyeoms eyes glisten.

Bambam came into the room and jumped upon Yugyeoms bed and started to talk about the show they recorded. As the two boys were talking and laughing JB stood and watched them for awhile. He stood there and thought to himself when these feelings of his had started to change. JB was still deep in thoughts when he turned around and went back to his room wtih Yugyeoms laughter ringing in his ears.

It all happened a couple of months ago. JB had just arrived at the dance studio to practise when he saw Yugyeom already dancing in the room. Yugyeom was dancing like there was no tomorrow, shirtless because of the heat in the room. The sweat was running down his back. JB stood there and watched. Since when did Yugyeom have such muscles? In the dim light the muscles looked as they were dancing on their own adn he couldnt help but to stare. He walked into the room as quietly as he could not to interrupt the magic that happened before his eyes. For some reason he found himself breathing a little bit more heavier as he watched Yugyeom dance. He always knew that Yugyeom was one of the best dancers he had ever seen and being this close to him being in his own world made it seem like it was a private conert only for him. Seeing Yugyeom dance as if he is in trance made it feel like time stood still and there were only the two of them in the world. A ballad came on instead of the highbeat song and Yugyeom slowed down his dance as well. Instead of making short dancemoves he started to use his full length and moved his body with long gracious movements instead.
At one point Yugyeom stopped and looked for water and JB decided that it was time to let him know that he was actually in the room. JB came up Yugyeom to hand him a bottle of water and Yugyeom got so scared and suprised that he tripped on his own feet, pulling down JB at the same time. Yugyeom landed on JB, just like in a movie, with his lips on JB's. Both boys were so suprised over the whole thing that no one were moving away from the other so they simply laid there with their lips pressed against each other as they stared into each others eyes. JB felt like time stood still and all he could hear was his heart pounding louder and louder. "Had Yugyeoms lips always been this soft
?"
Then suddenly Yugyeom moved away from JB rolled over and sat up.
- "uhm.. that was an accident. I just got suprised.. I thought I was alone here..." Yugyeoms voices turned into a whisper. JB knew that Yugyeom was embarrased of what happened, he knew that boy sometimes even better than himself. At least he did it back then.
- "I'm sorry for not letting you know I was in here earlier. I just wanted to see you dance."
- "No, its okay. I was.. i was suprised." Yugyeom went up from the floor, put his shirt on and said that he was going to the dorm and left JB alone in the dance studio. He continued to lay on the floor with his heart still beating loudly. He thought he was going to explode.

After the incident Yugyeom started to pull away from JB and avoided him as much as he could. JB on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about Yugyeom and the accidental kiss and tried to bump into him as much as possible. JB started noticing things that he never thought of before of Yugyeom. The way he smiled in a certain way, his eyelashes, his laughter, the way... the way he did everything in. His heart started to beat so fast he thought his heart would explode everytime he saw him.

One day JB couldnt take it anymore. He was lucky that day, the rest of the boys went up to the dorm for dinner when Yugyeom said that he would clean up the dance studio first and then later join them. On the way to the dorm JB "forgot" something in the dance studio and went back. He opened the door without caring of wether he should be quiet or not, this time he wanted Yugyeom to know he was in the room. Yugyeom turned around by the sound of the door and just as he was about to say something JB stepped up to him, pushed him against the mirror, placing his both arms on the wall, surrounding Yugyeom. Yugyeom at this point was to nervous and shocked to say anything and just stared into JB's eyes. Jb sighed out loud, removed his arms and instead he held Yugyeoms face and kissed him aggressivly. Yugyeoms hands tried to push him away but he felt weak. The pounding of the hands went softer and softer as the kiss progressed more. Their tounges were dancing with each other and both of the boys wished it would never end. Yugyeoms hands started to move upwards instead, running his fingers through JB's hair.
After what seemed forever they heard a noise down the hall and the boys stopped kissing. Yugyeom pushed JB away, ran to his bag and grabbed it and left the room.

After that.. it had never been the same.