Turbulence: part 1. I can't do this

Turbulence: HARD CARRY

Yugyeom put down the water bottle on the floor and sat down next to it. Dancing for several hours had taken its toll and he was exhausted. His mind had been occupied for days at this point and the dancing had helped getting perspective of most of it even though a lot was still unanswered. He took a sip of water and sighed out loud. He looked at Mark who was dancing and wondered how he could make it all seem so simple.

Mark turned down the music and sat down next to Yugyeom. He was breathing heavily and Yugyeom reached him a water bottle which he drank half of in just a few seconds. He wiped off his mouth on the shirt and ran his fingers through his hair.

- "Whats wrong Yugie? You seem troubled for some reason."
- "Oh.. I dont know really. I think i just have a lot on my mind lately."
- "You want to talk about it? You know I'm always here for you."
- "Well.. When did you and.. "

Yugyeom was interrupted by the door before he could finish the question. Jackson and Youngjae came running in goofing of as usual, Well, Jackson that is.

- "What are you two sitting down there for? Its lunchtime! Common' hurry up!" Jackson said in his most energetic way, took two steps towards Mark and helped him up from the floor. Jackson probably didn't think about even trying to hide his feelings and gave Mark a kiss on the cheek briefly but enough for Yugyeom to see. Mark gave Jackson his biggest smile and tangled his fingers between Jacksons. - "Are you coming Yugie? Its samgyopsal on the menu today! Hurryyy~"
- "I'll be there later. I have some things to do first."
- "Okay, suit yourself if there's nothing left later."

Jackson smiled at Yugyeom, turned around with Mark, still holding tightly to his hand and left the room. Before Youngjae followed s he looked at Yugyeom with a worried look and asked him if he was really okay. Yugyeom nodded to him insuring him that he was okay and Youngjae left the room and headed for the cafeteria aswell.

Yugyeom finished the rest of his water, took one last deep breath and stood up. He really didn't like lying to his hyungs but he wasn't ready to meet him yet.
His feelings and thoughts were still all over the place and he lost the chance to talk to Mark about it. To not make it seem weird that he didn't leave with them he decided to practise the dance a few more times. With the promotion going on and with everything else he really wanted to be on top with the dance at least. It was one of the few things he actually could control for the time being. The rest.. he could just hope for a quick solution and the sooner the better it would be.

After practising the dance to perfection he finally went out of the dance studio to head back to the dorm.
All the boys lived together at the dorm with shared bedrooms, a big livingroom and a newly renovated kitchen which the boys thought was unnecessarily since they mostly just made ramen for food.
Yugyeom stepped in to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out this weeks kimchi that Jinyoungs mother had sent them. She usually sent them a batch every week and the boys happily accepted it.
He proceeded to the cupboard and looked for the ramen, found it and started to boil water in a kettle and sat down on the barstool and waited.
When the food finally was done he sat down in the livingroom, the tv and after some browsing he decided to watch the re-run of Running Man. Yugyeom usually loved to watch Running Man but due to the promotions he barely had time to watch it so he was happy he found an episode he hadn't seen yet. JB came home to the dorm after he had spent a couple of days at his parents house. He called for everyone but no one answered his calling. He opened the door to his room and left his bag on the bed and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. He then heard the television and headed for the livingroom. He silently sneaked up to the opening of the room, planning to suprise who ever was sitting in there with a loud scream but as he saw Yugyeom sleeping in the sofa he changed his mind. Instead he stood there silent and just watched his sweet young magnae sleep. His heart overwhelmed with so many feelings and seeing the exhausted boy made him even more warm. To know that he had such a great family in the boys that worked so hard for everyone was one of the most precious things he valued by being an idol.

He quietly walked over to Yugyeom, covered him with a blanket and took out his dishes to the kitchen. He threw out the trash, cleaned what needed to be cleaned and then went back to his room again for a shower.

Yugyeom woke up by the door slamming and loud voices entered the house laughing. He found himself covered in a blanket but had no memory of putting it on himself but thought that he must have done it in his sleep. Mother of the house, Jinyoung came in to the livingroom and sat down next to Yugyeom.

- "Did you meet him yet?"
- "Meet? Who? What?"
- "JB silly! He is supposed to come home today."
- "Oh.. no I havent met him yet.." Yugyeom hesitated for a second. Thinking of his reaction. Did Jinyoung notice something?
- "Oh well. He might just be in the room. You look really tired tho. Go take a shower and go to bed instead of lying here."

Jinyoung took the blanket from Yugyeom and put it over BamBam instead that had just sat down next to him. By the time Yugyeom had reached his room the two boys in the livingroom were accompanied by Mark and Jackson and he could hear the boys arguing over what movie they would watch. He shook his head with a smile, glad he wasn't in the discussion. Mark could be a real mess to deal with when it came to choosing movies and he was way to tired to even try to handle that tonight. Before entering the room he looked across the hall, his eyes stared at JB and Jinyoungs closed door.
The door seemed so cold and empty as he was staring into it. Unfriendly for some reason. It gave him the chills and he wondered to himself when the feeling would change.
He sighed one last time before opening the door and then headed for the shower.