Chapter 7

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were no words that could describe how thankful you were towards him that he came with you. He would probably get in trouble with school, but he didn’t even seem to care. The feeling of his hand around yours seemed to calm you down, it made that you were able to stay onto your feet. The two of you walked through the hallways together, trying to find your way through the hospital. Baekhyun had been sweet enough to take the lead and had asked where you could find the room of your parents, because at this moment you were no longer able to think logically. The news had completely ruined you, and you had been so lucky that your soulmate had been able to follow the whole conversation inside of your head. If he hadn’t stormed out of the classroom and hadn’t taken you in his arms then you weren’t sure what would have happened to you. People didn’t understand how he had been able to know what was going on, but you didn’t feel like explaining it to all of them. It was none of their business and by now you were slowly coming to the point where you were accepting the fact that Baekhyun was able to hear your thoughts. It was strange how you had still tried to push him away from you just a few moments ago and now you were clamping onto him. 

 

 

Maybe it was right what he had said to you, and maybe you weren’t only the one who kept him in balance, maybe he was someone like that for you as well. He felt like the anchor that was keeping you from sinking and the lighthouse in a storm. “Why don’t you sit down here for a minute and then I’ll go and look for a doctor and ask if you can see your parents, is that okay?” He asked as he pushed you down on one of the plastic chairs against the walls as soon as you had found the right room number. At first you had wanted to argue about that, but the two of you had both noticed that you were barely able to stand on your legs. He shot you a supportive look before he turned around and got ready to leave, but something made you reach out for him and grab his shirt. With a surprised expression he faced you, trying to figure out why you were stopping him. Of course you wanted to know if you were able to see your parents and how they were doing, but there were other things you needed to know as well. “Will you come back?” You asked, suddenly so scared about loosing him that only the thought was enough to break you. You weren’t made for these kind of situations and you were sure you wouldn’t be able to handle this all by yourself right now. 

 

 

Since he felt your uncertainty you were sure that he understood how you felt without you having to explain it all to him. To your relief he crouched down in front of you so that his face was on your eye level while he grabbed both your hands inside of his, squeezing them slightly. “Of course I will, I’ll be back before you know it. I’m not going to leave you __________, I never will.” His words made your eyes water, but you forced yourself to push your tears away. There was no way that you weren’t going to cry, but you’d still have to be strong for now, at least until you knew how your parents were doing. “Okay.” Your voice was only a weak whisper as you spoke to him and you could see that the fact that you were this upset hurt his feelings. When he grabbed your face in between both of his hands and leaned forward to press his lips against your forehead you were almost able to forget about your misery. Your eyes fluttered close as you enjoyed the warm feeling that was spreading through your skin. “I’ll be right back.” He assured you while looking deeply into your eyes, making you believe him and for one reason or another you did. As soon as his lips left your face and the warm feeling of his hand left your cheeks you watched how he walked away. 

 

 

You were just in time to see him sprinting down the hallway in order to go and find a doctor who could give you a little more information. At this moment the nescience was making you feel horrible, you had no idea how your parents were doing and if they were still alive. You would never be able to survive if it anything would happen to them, you weren’t emotional stable enough to join another family. Your parents had become a part of your normal life, they had turned you into the girl you were today. Without them you’d go back to that nameless girl without a past who had no idea who she belonged with. Panic started to rush through you as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter