C7-Not the Best Feeling Ever

We Live To Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7
NOT THE BEST FEELING EVER
 

He was 15 years old when he was shot by a gun for the first time and it was not the best feeling ever, mind you. 

It happened to be on his first mission which is to sneak in someone's office to steal a usb that holds many important files that their boss need. At first, everything went smoothly until he unintentionally sneezed and triggered an alarm which echoed around the building. That was the first time he ran so fast out of fear of being caught. If he's caught right now, he'd be dead. If he fail his mission, he would also be punished by the boss and might get killed. Either way, he dies. That's why he needs to run faster than he ever had to prevent that from happening.

"S.Coups.. What happened?" a man younger than him asked in his earpiece. 

"I screwed up. Tell me where I need to go before they catch up to me." S.Coups said while struggling to keep up his pace. It took awhile for the young man but he replied nonetheless. "Go to left and get to the air vent."

S.Coups followed what he said and immediately crawled inside the air vent. "Go straight. Go right then left." 

S.Coups followed and saw the exit below. He slid down from the vent and was about to go outside when a shot from a gun was heard everywhere.

"S.Coups!"

"S.Coups!"

"S.Coups!"

"S.Coups!"

"S.Coups! Answer me!"

"S.COUPS!!" 

He shot awake from dreaming and was met by a painful feeling in his right chest.

"Whoa.. Don't move yourself too much. The wound is still healing." A guy with a long hair (Jeonghan) said and gently pushed him to lay back on the bed.

"You scared me there, you know. You were like... not breathing for a moment." 

S.Coups blinked his eyes a couple of times before his eyesight returned. He looked around and saw DK, the guy named Jeonghan and Dino looking at him as if waiting for him to speak. "What happened?" 

The three of them looked at each other before Dino started to speak. "Hyung.. You were shot on your right chest. And.. um.. You lost a lot of blood. Thankfully, DK-hyung's friend helped in treating your wound."

"You were really not breathing for a moment, S.Coups. I'm glad you woke up."

It took him awhile but he suddenly remembered something and was about to stand up when he felt a painful sting in his right chest. 

"Yah! Are you stupid? Didn't I just told you earlier that your wound is still healing?!" Jeonghan scold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter