C9-I'll wait for you

We Live To Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9
I’LL WAIT FOR YOU.


It’s been a year since he was shot. It’s been a year since they were able to escape that facility… and now, Seungcheol find himself with Dino, DK and Vernon hiding in the corner from another building, trying to find some ways to go inside that facility unnoticed.

Before they got there, it was just another ordinary day when Dino came to him while trying to breathe some air after running. He knew just from Dino’s expression that there’s something going on. “Hyung… It-it’s about.. Um.. It’s about Woozi-hyung.. He’s alive.” 

Back to the present, Seungcheol and the others were able to form a plan. Dino will be the one to guard outside their entry, Vernon will be with Seungcheol – the two of them will go inside the facility to get Woozi out while DK will make himself as the bait.

“Are you crazy?!” Vernon half shouted, half whispered to him. “Do you know how dangerous that is?!”


“I know, but don’t worry… I’ll manage.” DK answered with a smile.


“Manage, my ..” Someone interrupted and the four of them turned around to see Jeonghan with a scowl on his face.


“Jeonghan? How did you—“


“You really think that you’ll be able to hide things from me?” he said while dropping a bag on the floor. He looked at Seungcheol and opened the bag. “We’ll have a talk later, Cheol.” He took an S&T Motiv K14 and gave it to Dino. “Dino, go and find a place where you can snipe people inside that facility. DK, you’ll be the one to guard outside, while Vernon, Cheol and I will go inside. Are there any questions?” 


Seungcheol came to him and smiled. “Thanks for helping, Jeonghan..”


Jeonghan sighed and rubbed his forehead. “To be honest, I don’t even know why I’m helping. I saw it, Cheol. I saw him die with my own eyes.” 


DK then decided to in between them. “Can you please try to be more positive? That facility right there is no ordinary. And I’m pretty sure I won’t be shocked if they can make a dying person breathe again.” 


Jeonghan and DK stared at each other for a while until Jeonghan sighed again while looking at Seungcheol. “I warned you, Cheol. Don’t blame me if you’ll find nothing inside. You’re just gonna hurt yourself.” 


After all the talk, they decided to talk again through the plan to make sure they’ll be able to escape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter