Chapter 5

Picture of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Yeay! Updating this chapter faster because I’ve missed Jaeyong! Read the previous chapter first if you haven’t.

 

 

After getting Jay’s number, and because of some sort of weird senses or feelings called the 6th sense, or 7th sense as Jay said, Taeyong sends Jay messages frequently, at least once a day. But, Jay never replies to any of his messages. It makes Taeyong worried.

Jay, have you arrived in Norway?

Jay, what are you doing?

Where are you? What city are you staying at? I’m reading about Norway right now.

Where do you live there? Find a decent place. Don’t sleep on a street!

Have you eaten?

Have you found your brother?

Jay?

Jay?

Jay?

Jay, be careful.

Jay?

REPLY MY MESSAGE, DICKHEAD! AT LEAST I WOULD KNOW YOU’RE STILL ALIVE!

IF YOU DON’T REPLY MY MESSAGES, YOU HAVE TO BRING ME A LOT OF SOUVENIRS!

It’s been 15 days, and Taeyong haven’t heard anything from Jay. He knows, when one of Jaehyun’s alter egos has a really strong will to do something, then he’d take control the consciousness most of the time. But it’s all just theoretical. In fact, a lot of things could trigger the appearance and the disappearance of the alter ego. Taeyong scared what if Yoonoh or White took Jaehyun’s consciousness over? Could they survive there?

Taeyong knows, Jay must’ve been using the fake passport. It’s not a big deal for Jay. He could handle anything by himself. But what about White and Yoonoh? What if they don’t know what to do and have no idea how to comeback home? They don’t know anything about each other, as well as Jay, Jaehyun, and Jaeyook’s existence. They think they’re the real one, the main identity. It would be confusing for them, finding out waking up in another continent, far far away from their country.

Taeyong wishes, Yoonoh and White would never make an appearance when Jay is staying in Norway. He couldn’t imagine how hard it would be for them. What if Yoonoh got the panic attack? What if White lost?

Jaeyook doesn’t know Jay’s existence, but Taeyong believes the clever Jaeyook could survive and maybe also pretends to be Jay to be able to comeback to Korea. Remember, it’s only Jay who brings the passport!

Taeyong heaves a deep sigh, looking at the fallen leaves through the window’s class. Usually he would pay attention to the lecture, but not this time as his mind is preoccupied with Jaehyun and his alter egos.

It must’ve been really hard for Jaehyun, Taeyong thinks.

Soon the winter will come, and Taeyong heard (accidentally) something unpleasant yesterday when he was walking (intentionally) in architecture department’s corridors. Jaehyun would be dropped out soon because of the lack of attendance and never send in his assignments and projects on time for this semester.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaehyun has no idea, why the hell he’s standing in front of this apartment building in this hour, 6 am, and under the heavy rain! He’s drenched from head to toes, both of his hands are holding a big box, not heavy, but the size is too big!

He decides to enter the building, his hands shaking, freezing to death.

He looks around briefly, but decides to stand still in the lobby, leaning his back on the wall. “This apartment looks familiar.”

The security is sleeping on his desk. So Jaehyun thinks it doesn’t matter for him staying there for awhile until the rain stops.

He searches for his iphone in his pocket and his backpack, but he only finds another phone which is not his, wallet (it’s his wallet and cards! There’re Jay’s cards too, Jaehyun swears he’d use Jay’s cards later! As a revenge for using his) and also Jay’s passport.

“Passport? So Jay have been travelling or what?” Jaehyun pulls out Jay’s phone. “! It’s locked!” He throws the useless phone back into the backpack, feeling a bit annoyed. “How long I’ve disappeared?” He looks up at the dark sky. The sun actually has risen, but the dark clouds and the heavy rain make it hidden, so it just takes a peek shyly in the sky.

“I better find a taxi or bus and get back home.” Jaehyun nods, but hesitates when the rain falls heavier. “Ugh! Jay, why don’t you bring an umbrella?!” Jaehyun still trying to find something useful inside the backpack, but he only find the jeans, shirts, coat, varsity jacket, snapback, shoes, ramen, knife, and cigarettes. Jaehyun pulls the ramen out. He’s hungry and there’s nothing to eat, so he better eat the ramen like it’s some sort of snack or what.

He glances at the big box on the floor, contemplating if he should open it or not. Knowing Jay, he’s terrified what if Jay put something horrible inside it?! Such as… you know, dead animals, or worse than that.

Triing…

The elevator’s sound makes him jolts, surprised. He turns around, then his eyes widens when he sees the familiar petite figure waving at him.

“JAY!” The grey haired boy who’s still wearing the pink pajama is running to him then embracing him in a tight hug.

“Eww! You’re wet! And cold! What are you doing here? Why don’t you come inside? You know my pass code. Geez! I’ve been waiting you for 2 hours! You said you’re on the way from the airport. Why are you just standing here, stupid?!”

Jaehyun’s cheeks heat up. Taeyong thinks I’m Jay, of course. He thinks. What would Jay do to his boyfriend? I didn’t hug him back earlier. Should I hug him now? Or…

Without thinking more, Jaehyun leans in then pecks Taeyong’s lips, just briefly, but it succeeded ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter