Part 4

A moment to remember


PART 4/ LAST PART

Hanbin grabs my hips and holds on to me while he penetrates my insides. I feel his hot and hard throb inside me but the faint pain from when Hanbin ripped me open, slowly fades. Bobby keeps kissing me while he moves with one hand down to my and begins to play with it. He gently circles his fingertip around my hard pearl as I become wetter until my makes squelching sounds as Hanbin leans over me and starts on my chest and increases his s. His voice is husky and out of breath as he let go of my chest and seeks my face. “Feels so good...It's so hot and soft inside you...” My body trembles underneath Hanbin and I pull my legs on to grab Hanbins hips impatiently. Bobby's kisses become rougher while his hand pleases me in perfect sync to Hanbins s. I grab Bobby's wrist and show him to with please me faster as I break the kiss to gasps for air. My body jerks up and down from Hanbins s and my throat can't hold back my moans from escaping. I let go of Bobby's wrist to pull on Hanbins face. He lifts his head and looks at me with feverish eyes full of desire. His lips tremble while he pulls out his a bit but grinds back inside. My whole body trembles and I feel my skin becoming sweatier but Hanbin is just the same. I clutch my hands on Hanbins back and dig my nails into his flesh. “More...Hanbin-ah...do it more...don't stop!” I notice Bobby moving away his hand but I can't pay attention to him right now. My mind and body is desiring to get more messed up. I gasps and move my hips myself while I rub my lower body against Hanbins and I feel his skin and pubic hair become wetter from my fluid. Hanbin bends over me and kisses me when he increases his s again. Instead of doing them slowly and long, they become faster and shorter. He penetrates my insides and I tighten up my muscles as he enters my deepest parts with his hard . I throw my head in the sheets and gasps as I try to get press my body against his to take him in whole. Hanbin sighs and presses his palm on my chest. His hot hands and starts to it and knead them as he s into me. I start whining from the rough touch and turn my face when Bobby's is suddenly on the same level as my eyes. I let my eyes move up to his face when he kneels next to my head on the bed and bends over me and caresses my face. He slides his finger in my mouth and smiles at me. “..it...” I shut my eyes and as if I his words hypnotise me, my tongue starts on his fingers. I feel Hanbin into me but my current attention is by my mouth and how I twist my tongue around his fingers. Bobby's voice sounds calm compared to Hanbins pants as he lowers his face to look at my teary eyes. “Do you think you can take something even bigger inside your mouth?” I open my eyes and immediately understand what he wants me to do to him. I frown my eyes when Bobby caresses my lips with his fingertips and shut them. Hanbins s inside me make my head dizzy but my mouth starts to feel lonely and without further thinking I nod my head and turn my upper body to the side. Hanbin notices my movement and grabs my leg to put it on his shoulder as he grinds into me and makes me quiver. Bobby his tongue when I face him again before I shut my eyes and bring my mouth closer to his . I open my lips and hold on for a second but when Hanbin s me forward my lips take Bobby in and I moan as I feel him inside me. He is so hard and my mouth feels so full that I almost forget to breath. Bobby helps me and slides out. I cough and he laughs briefly when he faces Hanbin. “You are too impatient. Don't force her to me.” Hanbin clicks his tongue but sounds guilty. “I am sorry...but I am about to come....I...can no longer hold it in.” I feel him inside again but this time my mind kind of got clearer and without Bobby seeing this coming I reach out my hands to grab the base of his and stick it in my mouth. I feel Bobby tremble and roughly grab my hair as I take him in, but I don't care.

Bobby gets harder in my mouth as I simply tease his tip with my tongue unable to move my head because my position won't allow it. Hanbin grabs my and pounds deeper inside me as his breathing becomes louder. If I wouldn't have Bobby's inside my mouth, I am sure I would let out moans too. Clumsily trying to please Bobby with my poor and inexperienced mouth skills, I him off and make him harder. He hisses when my teeth rub on his sensitive skin and he pulls my head back and pants. My drool runs down my chin when I moan loudly when Hanbin slams into me and trembles. He let out a deep moans and grabs my chest harder that it almost hurts as he cums. Both me and Bobby face him as he collapses on me and pants. Bobby sighs and sounds serious. “Take it out...if you get limp inside her, the might get slippery and your will get into her.” Hanbin gasps and supports his upper body as he reaches down between my legs and pulls out his with the and makes sure to hold on to it. When he took it out he crawls to the other side next to me and takes it off his . I pant and without feeling something inside me I feel empty. I turn to Bobby and reach out for his arm and hold on to him. “come...come inside...it feels strange...I want to come too...please...make me come.” I can't believe I start to beg for being touched but instead of my pride to not beg for something, I just want to satisfy the urge that is growing inside me. I roll on my stomach and want to get up to push Bobby down on the bed when he clicks his tongue and avoids me. My upper body loses its balance and I need to press my palms in the bed to keep my body from dropping on the sheets. I am on all fours when I feel Bobby behind me. He slides his hands on my back and caresses my spine then starts to and kiss my skin while he places my legs wider apart to kneel behind me on the bed. I feel his poke my crack and almost panic that he wants to do my backside when he guides his to my . I am so wet that I am leaking when Bobby wets his tip on my vulva. I lower my chest on the bed and turn to the side. Hanbin sits on the bed next to me when our eyes meet. He smiles at me and lays down next to me. “Rest your head on me.” I clench my teeth and crawl over Hanbin while I feel Bobby follow my movements. I lean my head on Hanbins chest and hear his heart beat when Bobby bends over me from behind and reaches to my chest and grabs them with both his hands. “I will put it in...okay.” I nod my head when Bobby let go of my chest. I don't see it but I hear the sound of another wrap rip and the elastic material clutch on his . Hanbin hands hug my body and me slowly when I feel Bobby grab my and spread my cheeks. I try to stick out my pelvis when Bobby already enters me, where I felt Hanbin just now.

He let out a satisfied sigh, when he enters me easily due to my wetness. Without hesitating he starts moving and the sound of my cheeks slapping against his skin kind of arouse me. He bends over me but let one hand move to my and starts massaging me as he takes me doggy style. I start drooling as I open my mouth to moan when I s me. Hanbin tightens his grip around me and when I lift my head I feel his lips on mine. I shut my eyes and just rest my hands on Hanbins shoulders as Bobby makes me feel good.

I don't know if it is the difference of experience but Bobby treats my body as if he already knows what he has to do to make it feel good for me. His hands please me and as I get lost in the sensation of Hanbins deep kisses and Bobby's touch, I start to melt. I let go one of Hanbins shoulders and reach back to Bobby's hips. Bobby chuckles behind me and smiles. “Does it feel good for you?...Do you feel like coming?” He presses against my as he penetrates my insides at the same time and I gasp for air and throw my head back, breaking the kiss with Hanbin. “Yes! More there!...” My body shivers and move my hips impatiently when Bobby rubs me with his hands heavier. I whine when Hanbin on my and Bobby continues doing me.

My body feels like melting but their hands all over me and their touch supports me that I can't collapse. I grind my hips and pant. “Bobby...I ...am coming...harder...!” I bite my lips and lower my head to seek Hanbins lips and kiss him. Hanbin spread his legs underneath me and when Bobby takes me harder my knees collapse and I land between Hanbins legs. My stomach starts rubbing against Hanbins already hard again and he grabs my head and starts jerking his hips as he tries to use me to again. Bobby sighs and has to spread my cheeks further apart to stay inside me as his s become smaller but faster. He switches the way how he touches my and as he s into me and rubs me I tremble and . I lift my hips and wish he would stop moving for a moment while I feel the thrill of my spread through my entire body, but instead he rocks me harder and my body and Hanbins body grind together. Hanbin hisses and grabs my back as I hold on to his arms. “Bobby-hyung...wait...I am coming again...stop moving so fast..” I join him but my voice is out of breath and except panting heavier I can't manage to express what I want. Bobby grabs my tight and let go of my and bends down to kiss my back and on me. “I want to on your ...” I open my eyes wide when he screws me rougher making Hanbin tremble underneath me. He sighs and I feel something wet and hot spread between us when his throbs between us before Bobby takes out his and pulls down the with a smacking and artificial sound. I feel my l lubrication run down my thighs when Bobby jerks off his on my back before I feel his spurt on my and back. I shut my eyes and lean on Hanbin when Bobby rubs his on my back then collapse on me. Hanbin and I gasps when we both feel Bobby's. I feel something sticky between me and Hanbin and figure out from Hanbins panting that he came again. My throbs and twitches when I still have the sensation of them inside me. Just when I want to say something I feel Bobby reach between me and Hanbin and down to my again. He starts rubbing and shaking his hand. I frown and grind my legs as I press my lower body into Bobby's palm. “What...what are you doing?....stop....wait....” Bobby kisses my back and ignores my request but instead whispers into my ear with a husky voice. “Shhhh....just feel me....does it feel good?” He me between my legs and teases me gently and as I lift my hips and pants while Hanbin starts kissing my neck. “Bobby...be gentle...her heart is beating so fast.” I hiss and glare at Hanbin. “Don't say it...no....not there...” Bobby starts ing back inside me while his thumb s against my pearl.

I clench my teeth and tremble when Bobby's touch and Hanbins kisses combined with their hot breath against my skin make me come again. Unable to hold up my legs any longer I almost feel faint. Bobby pulls away his hand and wipes it on my back. I am so wet that I almost feel uncomfortable, but I am just too overwhelmed to think straight or be embarrassed. Bobby lays down next to me and I just keep resting on Hanbin. Hanbin sighs and hugs me gentle and turns to Bobby after he brushes back my sweaty hair from my face. “Don't you think you over did it?” Bobby looks at me. “Are you okay?” I smack my lips and nod my head. “It's just...I didn't expect this to be like this...” Hanbin seems confused and asks carefully. “You didn't like it?” I shake my head and snuggle myself on him and shut my eyes. “It felt really good...it's just too bad that this all a dream.”


 

Without knowing so myself I just fell asleep.


 

The next day I wake up and feel strangely sluggish. I want to move my body but it feels as if drank the whole night and every body part of me feels heavy. Just when I try to sit up I hear a familiar gentle voice next to me. I turn my head and expect to see Nanami but instead it is Hanbin. “You are awake? If you are still tired you can keep on sleeping.” I frown and sit up abrupt when I feel my hips hurt. I panic for a second when I realise that this is not a dream. I clutch my hands on my mouth when Hanbins leans down to me and kisses my hair. “If you are already this energetic do you want to eat breakfast? Bobby is still in the bathroom...but you can already eat. He can join us later.” I stare at him and suddenly feel uncomfortable and wrong at the place. “I...I...think I should leave...now...I am only messing up your schedules.” I ignore the pain in my body and grab the sheets to wrap it around my body to pick up my clothes when my knees give in and I feel like sinking to the floor. Just when I trip Bobby opens the bathroom door and catches me with his still wet body. I gaps when I hit against him and lean on him. Bobby looks at me worried and sounds concerned. “Are you not feeling steady yet...guess I really did too last night.” My cheeks become flustered but I am still to weak to let go of him. Instead to running of I hide my face on his chest and sigh. “I am sorry...I must be a nuisance. You surely have a lot to do...I...I will just take some time to calm down...then I will leave...don't worry about me...I am sorry.” Hanbin clicks his tongue and walks towards me and Bobby and faces Bobby before they both turn to me. “Dasha, why don't you just take your time and take a shower. It will make you feel better, we will wait for you in the meantime. Araso?” I hesitate again but nod my head since he is probably right.


 

After taking a shower my body really feels less tired and painful. I put on my clothes and fix them the best I can at the moment since they were really rough treated last night when we took them off. Before leaving the bathroom I hesitate again to make sure to be clam then get out. As I walk to the living room, Hanbin and Bobby are already sitting on the table to wait for me. Hanbin is the first to notice me coming and get up to offer me the chair, while Bobby pours me a cup of warm tea. I sit down and at the same time as Hanbin when Bobby turns to me and smiles. “Dasha, would you mind giving us your phone number?” Still not used to the situation and embarrassed after clearly remembering everything from last night, I can't quite hold back my shocked face. Bobby chuckles and smiles at me. “You see...we both want to stay in contact with you...Of course only if it would be fine with you.” Hanbin nods his head and continues. “We don't usually hand out our private numbers unless it is family or close friends or work, but since we met you...and after last night...we can't just let you go like this...we don't want to...we want to see you again.”

My heart starts beating faster and I feel as if the world around me is spinning. My voice sounds unsteady because my lips tremble. “You...you....want to stay in con...contact ...with me?” Bobby and Hanbin nod and touch my hands and shoulder to caress me tenderly. “We trust you...and you are special to us...so if it would be fine with you...please let us stay in your life...We know it is hard since we have this kind of job and you don't live here...but...we will make sure to meet you...that is for sure.” Hanbins voice sounds honest and serious while Bobby smiles at me and pats my hand. “We will definitely see you again...We wouldn't just invite you like this and hold you, if we wouldn't have been serious from the start...I, no we, want you to know that. It is nothing we do casually...this was the first time were willing to risk our career for this. ...we have to see you again. I am saying this honestly. The moment you fell into my arms I caught my breath." I can't help but blush and lean towards his shoulder with my head and sigh. “This seems all so surreal...how do you expect me to react?” Hanbin gets up from his chair and caresses my back. “We know that it will be hard for you...but...we can't simply forget you...not after what we did...we know this is not easy, especially because its three of us, but we don't know how things work out unless we try.”

I don't know if my mind was still not working correctly but instead of thinking resisting or hesitating to find a reason why I should not give them my number, I did. After exchanging numbers and them assuring me to contact me again, we ate breakfast together before they had to leave me due to their schedule. With the thought of still never hearing of them again, I went to meet with Nanami to explain everything to her.

Once I made sure she will keep this to herself we enjoyed the rest of my holidays together...without me getting a message from them.

Hesitating in texting them myself, I just left it as it was and before I knew it, I was already on my way back home after a really teary and sad goodbye with Nanami.


 

Three months later my sister told me that she heard that iKON will perform in London and that they still have tickets. Since it is not that far away from my home...well, not really close, but not as far away as Japan my sister thought we should go there. Having told her that I met with them, but didn't go in detail, she really pushed me to agree. But I was still not over what happened and trying to keep my feelings in check, I resisted on going with her, but when I texted Nanami, she told me I should go there and take pictures of Chanwoo for her. So after endless discussions and lists, if I should go or should not go, I finally agreed to go with my sister.


 

That's how I came here. After finding our hotel and checking in at our hotel room, we got ready to head to the venue of the concert.

As soon as the concert starts with their new songs, I already feel my head become dizzy and my throat dry. The memories of that night moment I would always remember, kept me uneasy and bothered. Unable to enjoy the concert I waited almost impatient, between the screams of all those happy fans, for the concert to end.

When they announced the encore and the last song, I felt relieved but never would I thought what would happen next.

As I leaned over to my sister to tell her that I want to go out ahead, I could hear Bobby's and Hanbins voice.

“Ahm...we are sorry.”

“Yes really sorry, but we need to say something.” Bobby and Hanbin sound nervous as they speak.

“We want to say sorry.” Hanbins voice sounds honest as he continues. “We made a promise in Japan, but couldn't keep it...so now....I think it is time to fulfil it.”

I turn my head to the screen that zoomed in to Bobby and Hanbin and see them take out their phones. After a few minutes, I suddenly feel my phone in my pocket vibrate and when they put away their phones.

Bobby smiles and looks at the fans as if he is searching for someone. “We kind of missed sending the message that was meant to be send a lot sooner...so...ahm...I think it is time to say clearly...” Hanbin and Bobby smile at each other then turn to the audience and raise their voice at the same time. “We love you!”

All the fangirls start screaming but my eyes and mouth are just wide open as I can't move my body. I hear their last track play when I pull out my phone and see their names on the display.

Hanbin: “I am sorry it took us so long, but we didn't want you to get into trouble and we had to concentrate on our comeback...but Dasha, please met us backstage. Just show your phone with the picture I send you to the security guard...they will let you pass with this...Dasha, I am sorry...but please if you attend our concert then please come.”


 

Bobby: “Dasha, you better tell your friend Nanami that I am in debt to her for telling us that you will be here...if you really came...come see us backstage, Hanbin send you the VVIP pass...we make up for what we couldn't do the past three months.”


 

My heart skips a beat and just when their last song ends I grabbed my sisters hand and ran as fast as I could to the security and showed them my phone. He led us throw the crowd and to the backstage changing rooms. On our way to their rooms, we meet them on the hallway and as soon as I see Bobby and Hanbin, I ignore all reason and just ran to them. They smile at me and open their arms to embrace me tenderly while I start crying. “You should have texted me sooner...I was so confused.” Hanbin sighs and holds on to my back as he caresses my spine. “I am sorry.” Bobby brushes my hair and whispers into my ear. “We will make up to it..so please don't cry.” I sob and right that moment I don't care about anything else....just feeling their body warmth makes me already incredibly happy...everything else...well...we will solve it somehow......together. The three of us.

 

 

The end.


 


 


 


 


 


 

Sorry that I am so late with the last chapter....but I just couldn't do it sooner! I am really sorry cutie...I hope it is not too late. >////////<

Again! Thank you for coming into my live and becoming my friend, to the extant I can call you one of my best friends! <3 please stay healthy and happy and as wonderful as you are <3 Thank you for being you! <3 <3