Part 2

A moment to remember

The next day, after sleeping in late and eating breakfast at home. Nanami made us tea with honey to lessen the pain in our throats from screaming the other day. Once we finished the dishes and got changed we head out to start my private sight seeing tour and shopping trip.

Nanami was worried, if I would mind heading to the city by public transport, because Yu is at his part time job today so he can't drive us. I assure her that this is totally fine with me, since she is with me and I won't get too confused by the all the Japanese names of the stops. Nanami sighs relieved and pulls on my hand to head to the bus stop at the end of the street once we closed the door. When our bus comes we get on and I immediately catch the attention of the whole bus with my appearance. No one actually stares at me since it would be impolite, but I notice how they try to get a glimpse of me. Feeling slightly uncomfortable I lean closer to Nanami and whisper to her. “Am I looking that strange?” My face must look really worried but funny because Nanami starts chuckling and shakes her head. “No you look just eye catchy. Isn't that a good thing?” I force a set smile on my lips and sigh. “Maybe I should dye my hair black? Didn't Hanbin-ah say he likes girls with black hair?” I sparkle at her with my eyes and Nanami just chuckles more at me. “Bakahh~, you look pretty as you are.” Nanami looks up, when the automatic robotic but friendly voice on the bus informs us about the next stop. She grabs my wrist and pulls me up on my feet and heads to the doors then jumps out of the bus when it stopped and I follow after her. “Sorry, but we had to get out here.” I nod my head but once I look up all I see are the bright and sparkling signs of all sort of shops. Nanami holds on to my hand and turns to me. “So, what do you think?” I am stunned. I have seen pictures and videos about the crazy Japanese shopping streets but to actually stand in front of one, gives out a whole different vibe. Nanami notices my astonishment and giggles next to me. “Come on I want to show you the shop with all the iKON fan stuff.” With her pulling on my arm I entered a whole different world. I am not overreacting when I say that everything, really everything seemed amazing to me. As we go from one shop to the other, our backpacks are getting fuller with goods. It is about early afternoon when we stopped our shopping flush and decided to rest and eat at a café that Nanami said, she loves to go to. Unfortunately Osaka is colder than I thought and I am glad that I bought my bomber jacket before flying to Osaka. As we sit and wait for our food I am deep in thoughts. Tomorrow iKON will be in Kobe and thinking about that, makes me feel kind of sad. I wish I could get to see them again. My face turns sad and I take a deep sigh trying to stay positive and happy that I even got the change to see them life. Nanami just took a sip of her hot chocolate when she puts it down with a slight clacking sound. I jolt and turn to her. She glares at me with her dark brown eyes and looks pouty. “Dasha-chan, you look not happy at all~” She leans back on her chair then throws her head back before she leans towards me and stares in my eyes, making me widen my eyes. “Let's go to the them park! I need to get your mood better. I don't want you to go home and regret this trip.” She frowns and pulls out his phone then calls somebody. I stare at her while she keeps on talking on the phone. Just when the call is over our food came and Nanami grins at me and the dish. She claps her hands and smiles happy. “Itadakimasu! (thank you for the meal)” Unsure what made her so happy I look at her while I nod my head grateful for the meal. “Nanami, who did you call?” Without answering but only smiling and humming happy she starts eating her meal. I sigh but do the same. Guess if she doesn't want to say it to me, it can't be helped, but going to a theme park now, would certainly be fun.

I just finished my plate when a tall and handsome guy appears next to our table with his hands in his pockets. I look at him and open my mouth surprised when I remember him. It is the boy that was with Yu when he picked up from the concert. Nanami smiles at him and get's up. “Ruri-kun!” So his name is Ruri. He looks at her and seems slightly annoyed while he talks to Nanami, of course I don't understand anything again but when Nanami scolds him to talk in English he sighs and turns to me and bows his head faintly. “Nice to meet you, thank you for giving me the opportunity to go on a date with Nanami.” I look at him and wonder if he meant that sarcastic or not but seeing his red ears, I can't help but giggle and nod my head. “You are welcome.” Nanami pouts and pulls on my arm. “Dasha-chan! This is no date, but...his dad kind of manages the theme park so I asked him to pick us up to go there.” She turns to Ruri and pouts. “No date! Ne?” Ruri just lifts his shoulders and grabs Nanamis things and puts his arm around her. “Let's go, my car is outside.” I grab my things and then Nanamis arm. “Don't be so mean to him. He is nice and he seems to like you a lot.” Nanami blushes and hides her face with her hair. “I know...” I sigh as she links my arm with mine and we walk to his sports car. As I stand in front of it, I gulp and sigh. This can't be true, right? If my parents know that I am going to ride a car like this, they would scold me for sure. As I hesitate to get in Nanami already sits inside and leans outside. “Come on. Let's go.” I nod my head and take off my backpack before I get in the car.


 

Two hours later, a really fast ride with Ruri's car, pink cotton candy á la WYD-iKON M/V and three rides roller coaster afterwards, we slowly walk through the theme park. Nanami and Ruri at one point started to hold hands and I try to walk a few steps behind them to leave them their space, but as I watch them I can't help but wonder when I will be walking around like this. Trying not to get too envious I notice that Nanami and Ruri stopped in front of another attraction. I turn my head and look at the building. It looks kind of creepy but cool, especially in the slowly darker turning evening sky. “What is that?” Nanami turns to me and sparkles at me with wide eyes. “Please, please, please let us do this!” I frown confused and look at Ruri scratching his hair. “She loves that kind of thing, my dad just lately added this to the attrections.” I turn to her and smile. “I see, but...what is it?” Nanami gulps as if she needs to hold back her excitement. “It's a quest room. Let me explain to you. There are various rooms inside. Like scary house of the witch, alchemy lab or circus. You can decide on which room you want to go in and once you are inside you have to stay for at least an hour. But you can of course leave when you don't like it...but an hour is the must.” Ruri interrupts her and mutters. “You can actually leave and stay whenever you want...” Nanami glares at him cutely and Ruri presses his lips together and lifts his hands as if he didn't say anything. I look at them and smile when Nanami continues to explain. “Etto~ (well, let's see)...anyway you stay inside this room and all you need to do is to find the way out, but for that you need to find some objects or secret passwords or tools. It is like a real quest, but you are the main character and you can do and touch whatever you want until you solve the task.” Nanami smiles and holds on to my hands. “It is suuuuper fun! Trust me!” I look at her already curious about it. “Have you already been inside?” Nanami nods but turns shy and mutters. “I did the circus room and the alchemy lab...but...” Ruri chuckles and butts in. “She was too scared to do the witch house with me, so I took her outside the last time.” Nanami glares at him and before they start a fight I simply agree. “Sure, let's do that. I don't get that easily scared and this sounds like fun. Let's do it.” Nanami turns to me and hugs me, squeezing her with all her might and I pat her back while I notice that Ruri looks kind of irritated, guess that's what is called jealousy. Ruri, I am sorry, don't be jelly, Nanami is all yours, except the part of her that is crazily head over heels in love with Chanwoo.

Not long after we already enter the room. As I look around I notice that this is not just one room, but even a few rooms, connected with a long and creepy hallway. Walking further inside I notice that Japan really does their work good when it comes to buildups and decoration. The whole room looks as if we are walking inside a dark forest. Each door looks like a huge stone that is blocking the entrance to the next room. I myself came up with the idea to start looking for the missions or tasks separately at first and then meet up later. Nanami and Ruri point me that they enter the first room and I nod my head while I open the door next to me and get inside. The room is almost pitch black but a few lights and sparkling effects enlighten the room. My eyes need some time to get used to the darkness. The concept of this room seems to be the kitchen of the witch. Dry frogs, and all kinds of insects are standing on a shelf in test tubes, next to the fire place with a pot that is letting out smoke which slowly flows on the floor. My feet vanish in the grey and white fog as I walk further to look at the books and tools laying in the room. Our task is to find papers sheets with words and in the end if we combine them together, it will be a magic spell that will help us to leave this place with a price, if we don't manage to find the spell we just have to leave without winning something. Since I am curious about the price I try to do this seriously and start flipping and looking through the books. Except a few lines almost everything is either in Japanese or a made up witch-like-language. As I walk through the room I suddenly hear scream from the room next door. Remembering Nanamis screams at the concert I figure out that it is her and giggle myself when I sudden hear something cracking behind me. I feel as if the room got colder and I don't want to turn around when slowly a dark something is touching my shoulder. I try to not panic and think rational. I bring to mind that before we entered this room, the lady on the counter said that another three guys are currently inside this room but they should finish soon so we won't be disturbed by them. Keeping this in mind I shut my eyes and hold on to the hem of my jacket and turn around when suddenly a white and ghost like creature is standing right behind me. I scream the hell out of me and rush to the supply cabinet in front of me and try to open the door when the floor underneath me suddenly starts spinning and this secret door turns me the room next door. I stumble inside the room and panic. I want to rush to the next door and try to open it up when it opens form itself. I jerk back and stare at the fog slowly entering inside the room. What the hell, quest room, this is a freaking ghost house. I grit my teeth and rush to the wall and seek the wall for another secret door. Luckily this room is more brighter than the last one. Just when I hear the floor creak behind me I pull on picture and move further to the next room. My knees feel weak and I slide down the wall trying to calm down my pulse. This is too much. How is anybody able to solve even one task with such creepy things happening. I hide my face in my arms and hope that nothing scary happens next. Once my heart stopped pulsating, I lift my head and look around the room. It's design should probably remind of a bathroom. This can't be. No, please, don't. The bathtub catches my attention and as the water slowly drips from the tap, I already get ready to get scared again to death. I slowly pull out the phone Nanami gave and try to call her but the net isn't working. And just then more creaking sounds seem to come into the room and I hear voices from a distance. My mind gets blank and I hide my face when I hear the voices come closer.

Please go away. Please go away. I repeat those words over and over in my head as I start shivering when the creaking sounds stop almost right in front of me. I pull on my legs when a strangely familiar yet foreign voice tries to speak to me. “Are you okay?” I shake my head and pull on my legs. “Please go! It is scary.” Just when I try to get my courage to get up, I feel something cold touch my head and I scream as I stumble forward when I bump into something firm and warm. I hear someone let out a gasping sound as I cling with my hands on something that feels like jersey. Two more voices come next to me and sound surprised. "Yah what are you doing? We can't find the keys this is so hard...can't we just go-" they seem to notice me and get quiet. I don't understand what they said but I just don't care as long as they are not scary. Another voice sounding really worried comes closer. “YAH! Jiwon-ah! Gwaenchanayo? (are you alright)” I frown confused when something underneath suddenly starts moving and I cling on to it no matter what it is. My body trembles when a gentle hand pats my back. “Are you alright?” This voice...it can't be? I open my eyes and see a pair of sneakers in front of me next to my eyes when another familiar voice leans over me. “Jiwon-Hyung? Gwaenchanayo?” I slowly lift my head and blink my eyes a few times to get used to the darkness when suddenly my jaw drops open. This is a dream right? Or no wait I am dead. I died and now I am in heaven. I let go of him and want to get up when I trip again. Just when I think I will drop back on the floor two arms catch me and pull me into their embrace. I bump against his chest and his smell makes me feel suddenly calm and comfortable. I shut my eyes for a second when I realise who he is and push him away and step back. “I...I...I...am sorr... Mianhae! Mianhaeyo! Gomenasai!” I bow my head and try to keep calm. It is them...right? This is not a dream right? I shake my head and just when I try to get myself together, Bobby's face stares right at me and I want to step back when suddenly my ankle hurts and I loose the balance again. Bobby pulls on my arms and holds on to me. I frown and try to step on my other feet when I hear him talk to the others in Korean. Then turns to me. Bobby starts talking in Japanese probably thinking I can understand him, when I blush and mutter faintly. “I...can only speak English...” I must turn as red as a strawberry. I try to look at him when Bobby blushes too and laughs briefly. "Really? Well then English is fine. Sorry I scared you and ran into you. I am Bo-" He just wants to introduce himself when I blur out. “I know who you are.” Bobby and the others chuckle and just when I just want to assure him that it was my fault, Yunhyeong comes next to me and grabs my backpack. Hanbin walks closer to me too and helps Bobby support my body. My heart pounds like crazy and I feel faint as Hanbin wraps his arms around my waist. This is a dream. This isn't happening. I want to faint for real from the excitement and embarrassment, but the pain in my feet won't let me. Bobby turns to me and then to my feet. “You might have sprained your ankle. We help you walk outside. Are you alone here?” I turn to him and shake my head almost mechanically. “My friend is in one of the other rooms.” Why are they here. What is this. I shut my eyes and still think of it as a dream. Yunhyeong's walks in front of me as if he is trying to make sure I don't get scared again by the staff of the quest room, while we walk through the rest of the room. I honestly don't pay any attention to it any more. A real ghost could pop up now and I would not react, because all I am thinking about is to figure out if this is real or could it be I died of shock and this my after life? My mind tries to figure out what is going on when Hanbin and Bobby's scent is so strong in my nose that I slowly start doubting that this is dream. I try to walk as good as I can by myself when we reach the exit and Hanbin and Bobby help me take a seat on a bench outside. Yunhyeong hands me my bag and pats Bobby's back. “I will go and call our manager that we will be late.” I don't know what they are talking, since it is in Korean, but Bobby seems to want to stop Yunhyeong after turning to Hanbin. “Wait. You go back on your own. We will stay with her. Hanbin and I will come as soon as she is fine.” Yunhyeong turns to Hanbin and Hanbin seems to hesitate at first but then nods. “Go, I we take her to the hospital to check on her ankle then come back.” Yunhyeong sighs and turns to them. “Are you sure? What if they discover who you are?” Bobby clicks his tongue and kneels down to me. “As if this would matter now.” I don't know what he said but Yunhyeong sighs and leaves afterwards while Bobby grabs my leg and helps me lift my jeans to check on my ankle. I try to stop him when I feel a sharp pain and hiss. Bobby looks at me and sounds almost scolding. “It is quiet swollen. Hanbin-ah we should get her to the hospital.” Hanbin kneels down next to me and looks at my feet too. I blush even more and try to pull on my feet when Bobby's warm hand holds on to my leg. Hanbin sighs and talks in the most cutest English I could think of. “How about we take her to our hotel and let our staff look at it. It would be too much of a trouble to go to the hospital.” I hear them talk and suddenly feel like a burden. Pulling back my leg from Bobby's grip, I grab my bag and get up. “I am sorry to bother you. My friend is still inside so I just wait for her. I am sorry. Please don't mind me.” I bow to them and want to turn away when Bobby suddenly grabs my hand and makes me stop and makes me face him. He surveys me confused then turns to Hanbin. “It..it is her...” Hanbin frowns and looks at me too. I feel strange and uncomfortable and lower my face. Hanbin seems to agree with Bobby when Bobby suddenly sounds excited and smiles at me, making me lift my head. “You were on our concert yesterday? Right?” I look at him in disbelieve and nod my head. “You...you ...remember me?” Bobby smiles shyly and nods his head. “You looked at me during the encore and wanted my shirt, but I couldn't give it to you. That was you, right?” I suddenly blush and get all flustered. “Ah...mh...I...” I lower my face and mutter to my self as I cover my eyes with my hands. “I want to vanish.” Hanbin chuckles and pats my shoulder. “You are famous among us already. Bobby-Hyung discussed even after the concert if he should have given you his shirt.” I lift my head and stare at him in disbelieve. “Seriously? Like seriously?” Bobby laughs and sighs but nods his head. “I never saw someone look so cute to beg me to take off my shirt.” Bobby grins when Hanbin kicks his side and glares at him. “You making her feel embarrassed.” I stare at them and can't really seem to understand that this is real. I shake my head and slap my face with my palms then try to jump. That was probably the most idiotic idea I could get. I forgot about my aching feet and trip again as I can't step on my other feet. Hanbin and Bobby stare at me and before I could even try to balance they reach out to me and catch me. I stumble against their arms and suddenly when I open my eyes, I am in the middle of their embrace. I want to lift my head when they look at me almost scolding. “Yah? Don't you think you should be a bit more careful?” I shut my eyes and hide my face on Hanbins chest not even caring what I am doing I suddenly start crying. “I am sorry...it's...it's just this feels so surreal...Mianhae...” Bobby and Hanbin say something in Korean again then Bobby steps in front of me and stares in my eyes. My heart beats so fast and I shut my eyes. He is not about to kiss me all of the sudden? Right? I mean...I am not prepared for this...this is just...I open my eyes after nothing happened and look confused when Bobby kneels in front of me showing me his back. “Get on, you said you are with your friends. They must be waiting for you.” I nod my head and pull out my phone. Nanami didn't yet contact me so that means she is still inside the building. Hanbin pats my back and smiles at me. “You are a fan, right? What is your name and how old are you?” I blush and whisper shy. “Dasha, my name is Dasha, I am 18...nice to meet you...” Bobby sighs and grabs my thighs then pulls me on his back. “Sorry, but you should not stay on your leg too long. You better let your Oppa's take care of you for now.” My heart hammers against my chest when Bobby suddenly lifts me on his back and Hanbin takes my backpack. I lean against his back and wrap my arms automatically around his shoulders. “Sorry...but...you smell really nice...” I blush as I say that and Bobby seems surprised too and chuckles faintly as he walks me back to the entrance. “Thank you...you smell good too...” I hide my face on his shoulder and try hard not to scream out loud due to the butterflies fluttering inside me. “You...you...can't say that to me.” Hanbin and Bobby stop and while I lift my head and look at Hanbin I see his confusion. “I am sorry, I need to go now. Nanami will be worried about me. Can you let me down?” Bobby turns his head to me and after hesitating he let me down. I stumble on my feet and it doesn't hurt as much as it did. Hanbin hands me my backpack and I bow politely. “Thank you for taking car of me. I am sorry I interrupted your free time. Please take care of you and all the best for the future. I am really happy to have met you...I can still not really believe that this is true...Please keep on making great music.” I smile at them then turn around and limp back. This is right. I shouldn't bother them any more than this. I am happy that I met them a place like this. That is enough.

As I walk back I pull out my phone and message Nanami that I will wait in front of the gate of the them park and she should not hurry to meet since I am fine. Nanami texts back that she will meet me soon, but I should definitely wait for her and Ruri. Assuring her that I will do that, I head to a seating area and sit down to rest my feet. As I take a deep sigh while looking at my ankle I mutter to my self. “I didn't even ask for their signature or autograph...and I didn't take a picture too...am I stupid?” I hide my face in my hands when suddenly someone next to me sighs. “Yes, I mean this is the first time we met a fan that cares about us so little.”

“Bobby-hyung, maybe she isn't really our fan.”

“What do you mean not our fan? She basically wanted me to strip, just to get my shirt.”

“Don't you think this is exaggerating? Also, it is not as if you never took of your clothes on stage. Didn't you say she was cute and you should have given her your shirt?”

“Yah? You...For someone who just recently learned English, you sure talk a lot.”

I frown and look up but stare into the distance. “Why are you still here?” Bobby sighs and turns to me. “We couldn't just let you leave without giving you something. Also, Hanbin-ah here insisted that we look for you since, he said it was my fault you tripped and I had to apologise to you properly.” I turn to Hanbin and he smiles at me. I blink my eyes embarrassed and lower my face. “It was my own fault...so you don't have to bother.” Bobby clicks his tongue beside me and lifts his hand to pull my face to him. “You know, I never met a fan like you. You seem to haunt my mind.” Hanbin sighs and sounds almost pouty. “He kept on talking about you, that he regretted that he couldn't give you anything and even now. Just looking at his face I figured out that he wanted to go after you right away.” My heart beats faster and I don't really understand anything of this. Bobby looks at me and blushes. “I am sorry...this may sound strange but...please stay with us longer.” I look at him and stutter as if I didn't understand what he just said while my hair falls into my face. “What did you say?” Bobby smirks at me and brushes away my hair then caresses my chin. “Please stay with us...we will bring you to your friends. I promise...we have to leave tomorrow to Kobe anyway...please just give us the rest of the day to make up with you.” I don't get this. Why would he want to make up for something that wasn't even his fault to begin with. “I don't know...” I feel uneasy and lower my face. Hanbin turns to me and looks at me. I frown and try to calm down from what is going on, while my face turns red. Just when I want to say something, I start getting dizzy and the next moment everything around me turns black. 

 

 

to be continued...