one.

❥ #HappyMiruDay — 161014

jimin.


hey there, of course i'll be the first one. what were you expecting lmaoooo :")

firstly, of course i wanna wish you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. have a blessed birthday because you truly deserve it.

thank you for being a great admin, a great friend and most importantly, a great person. i think i've said this before lmao but i feel that that's really important for you to know okAY. i'm so so thankful for the birth of you HAHAHA that's sounds so fcking cheesy wtF. but yea, i am. i am extremely grateful for you and your existence and for the oppportunity to meet you and become such close friends with you.

i hope you know i'm always here for you although i reply kinda slow and i seem nonchalant most of the time. but yea,  i think our level of friendship has already pass that doubt??? i just hope you won't bottle things up when you're upset because i'll lend a listening ear to you anytime.  

also, remember when you told me about how you felt about that hyungseok party thing? i promised i'll throw you a party or give you a surprise so here you go beks ; ))) well, i hope this surprise makes up for it! and that you're being surprised HAHAHA.

please spend this day(and everyday) appreciating your existence because you're a beautiful human being that deserves all the love and care in the world. love you! 

p.s it was fcking annoying to edit this whole thing because the cHAPTER IMAGE REFUSES TO SHOW UP like what the fck. i would create a tumblr blog bUT I GET CONFUSED USING THAT WEBSITE. i sukc, i know :"( also, i made this mobile friendly hAH ; )

anyway-

love, me :)