Bathmophobia

Phobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bathmophobia, or fear of slopes or stairs, is a somewhat complicated phobia. It is quite similar to climacophobia, or fear of climbing stairs, except in its specific focus. In bathmophobia, the sufferer may panic when simply observing a steep slope, while those with climacophobia typically experience symptoms only when expected to actually climb or descend. The difference is subtle but important, and can only be accurately diagnosed by a trained clinician.

------------------------- source from verywell -------------------------

JiHyo was a brave and cheerful young woman. Everybody who knows her really love her. When she was young she has a history fell from the stairs at her house. She's bleeding much from the unfortunate event.

When her parents bring her home, she get afraid of stairs and her room had to move from up upstairs to downstairs near living room. But everytime she see stairs or slopes, she will yell or run from there.

Her parents fears their daughter will got hurt again. Because JiHyo was their only daughter, they decided to find a house without a stairs.

As soon as they found the house without stair, their family immedietly move in. And JiHyo grow up in her new house (without stairs)

After a few years, JiHyo graduated from her school she get a job offer at Seoul as a secratary. After she received the offer, the first she had to do was finding a room or a house near her workplace.

She looking everywhere a room or house (without stair) but she can't find any. She had to take a house near her workplace because the house she would stay at second floor while the other choice she had was fifth floor and above.

After she settle all the deposit and agreement about the house and after she get her key, she go to his uncle house where she put all her stuff temporary she find the house. Her parents also follow her from Pohang.

When they reach infront of the building, her parents shocked because their daughter will live at an apartment. 

"JiHyo-ya... don't tell us you will live here... alone...." her mother said.

"Ne Eomma... I will live here...alone.."

"are you okay live here? They had stairs..." her mother worried.

"they also have a lift Eomma... don't worry..."

"what if the lift was out of service?" her father ask.

"aisshhhh... Appa.. I already ask the manager here, the lift maintanance every 2 months. Immposibble the lift will ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter