Ailurophobia

Phobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailurophobia is a type of specific phobia: the persistent, irrational fear of cats. The name comes from the Greek αἴλουρος (ailouros), "cat" and φόβος (phóbos), "fear". Other names include felinophobia, elurophobia, and cat phobia.

 ---------------------- source from Wikipedia ------------------------

"JiHyo-ya... I have something for you.." JongKook hide a present for JiHyo behind his back and smile sheepishly.

"Jinjja Oppa!! woahhh... but we not celebrate any anniversary today.."

"I know... I just want to give you a gift... please sit down and close your eyes..."

JiHyo believe at JongKook word and she seat at the single sofa and close her eyes.

"Do not peek JiHyo-ya... It wouldn't be a surprise anymore..." JongKook said when he sees JiHyo trying to peek..

JongKook hold a plush tiger toys infront of JiHyo. "Now... you can open your eyes..."

"Waarrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oppaaaa!!!!!"

JiHyo shout and immedietly hug her leg. She really scare someting with a fur especially cat. JongKook want to adopt a cat he meet at shelter but he know how his wife really scared of cat so he trying to treat JiHyo phobia of cat. He throw the toys to the floor and get his wife to calm her.

"Mianhae JiHyo-ya... I just want you to get used something with fur... you know how badly I want to adopt a cat right..."

"Yaaa!!! you love that cat more than me???!!"

"No....no... no... of course I love you.. but you know I love pets right... please love... pleaseeee.."

JiHyo silent for a moment and think, "hmmmm.... I can consider your request.... but you have to help me get through this..."

"I already start love... that's why i'm buying you the tiger.." JongKook s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter