When Hyungsik fell in love with Hye ji cause of her kind heart

Still it's Luv Scenario's

Children were playing outside enjoying the weather. A nun watched them all play with such happieness. "excuse me?" the elderly turns to her right to see a young man in a black suit, very tall and handsome waiting with one other by his side. "Hi I am sister soonja may I help you?"

"I'm Park Hyungsik, My grandfather Park hyungjoon CEO of Park Corps couldn't make it today to talk to you about plans of the orphanage, so I'll be standing in for him today " he smiled "aigo that is fine, my you are very handsome" he bows thanking her for the compliment "and this is my assitant Kim shin" They both take a small walk around the orphanage " it is great of your grandfather to support our small little family here"

"Not at all, I'm pretty sure my grandfather is very pleased to help out, my grandfather loves to do this kind of work" as they walked a ball rolled right up in front of hyungsik. A small boy came running. He looked at the ball and than to the taller boy. Hyungsik lower down, and picked up the ball handing it to the smaller boy. "thank you" he said in a very cute voice. He than ran back to play with the other kids. Looking up he notice another boy sitting at the table. The young boy had paper and crayons laid out on the table. "I see you had spot our youngest one" he looks over "thats your youngest?" she nodded. Heading over she peers over the younger boy "aigoo hachi you had drawn another pretty picture" the small boy smiles "its me and mommy sister so" he shows it to all of them. "mommy?" hyungsik asked confused "yes mommy she will come to get me after she is done with school" he than went back to drawing. Hyungsik couldn't keep his mind off of the small boy hachi "alright than if you just tell you grandfather that the date would be set next month than it will be alright" he than snapped out of his thoughts "ah yea sister so" when they were heading back out the kids were sitting in the cafateria eatting. Once again he spots hachi sitting alone, and eatting a small packed lunch.

Sister soonja could tell he took must interest in hachi. 

"sister early he mentioned a mother, who was he talking about? I thought this was only for orphans" she looks to small little hachi "ohh, little hachi, well its a long story" hyungsik looked at the boy "I have time" he said with a smile. They sat outside once more when the children were done with lunch and playing again "well, hachi's mother is acutally a young high school girl" he was a bit surprised "she told me that, she couldn't afford a day care for hachi and heard about our orphanage through a friend, she came asking me if hachi could stay of free charge" she looks to the small child who was happily coloring "of course I coudn't turn her down, she is so young and yet....she had him I could tell she was struggling already with work and school. sometimes she works till very late and comes to get him late " he sighed "I did suggest that, why not put him here (for adoption), but.....a mothers love for her child was stronger....she didn't want to abandon the boy" hachi got off the bench and quickly ran over to sister so with a picture "look sister so" she smiled "aigo what a pretty picture" she smiled "this is me, mommy, and maybe....my daddy" he said looking at hyungsik with a smile while he was being all jumpy "ahjusshii who are you" hyungsik laughed at the boy for being so cute " I'm park hyungsik and you?" the boy was being playful "I'm kim hachi" he smiled "and how old are you?" 

"I am 4 years old ahjusshi " hyungsik fell for the little boys smile "play with me please?"

"now now hachi samchon here has to go back to work he can'-"

"I would love to" sister so looked to the you "Shin make sure grandfather get the plans and date for the event please" he nodded as he wrote things down and typed things onto the tablet he held "come on" hachi pulls hyungsik to the table "my you like drawing alot don't you"  hachi nodded "here you can draw too" he gave hyungsik a black peice of paper and a red crayon "draw something nice please" the small boy begin drawing and so did hyungsik. Sister soonja left the two to enjoy there time. "samchon what are you drawing?" he scooted his paper closer to the boy "I'm drawing you, and mommy" the boy made a face "you forgot someone" he takes hyungsiks paper and started drawing a figure next to his mom " ohh whos that?" the young boy scratched his head "you" he was surprised at that young boy "hachi" they boy turned around to greet a young girl. "Umma"

Hachi ran right over to the young girls arms. She picked him up holding him "ya did you bother another stranger?" she looked to hyungsik "I'm sorry if he caused any trouble he's only a kid" she light bowed and everything. Hyungsik stood there shocked *this is his mom? no way she' s* "hye ji ah"

"oh sister soonja" she walks over to the sisters side "who is that man? did my hachi cause trouble again?" she shook her head no "anni, you remember Mr. Park hyungjoon I told you about that is helping out the orphange?" 

"thae wasn't he suppose to come today to talk to you about activities and events?" 

"thae but he was busy so, that man right there" she pointed to hyungsik who was watching " He is Park Hyungsik, grandson to Park Hyungjoon" she nodded looking back at hyungsik "Annyeongsaeyo Kim hye ji" he bowed "park hyungsik" she looked back to hachi "did you have a good day? behave well?" he nodded giving hyeji a kiss to the cheek "miss hye ji, your early today " hye ji let her son down and allowed him to get his things together "oh today I don't work and I don't work tomorrow either so I'll pick him up early tomrrow" she nodded understanding. She htan walked to hyungsik "I'm sorry if he bothered you" he quickly disagreed "anni it was nice of him to show me his drawing skills it was fun " she scratched the back of her head "thank you again he can be a handful at times" he smiled "Hes very playful" hachi ran over right into hyungsik, hinting for him to pick hachi up. As he did hye ji was surprised " will you be here tomorrow?" hachi asked with a puppy face "I'm not too sure" 

"pleaseee pleasee" 

"...okay I will" the small boy was all smiles, he than quickly gave a small surprise peck on hyungsiks cheek "I'll see you tomorrow" he than reached for hye ji who took him. He laid his head on her left shoulder. "Thank you very much, but you don't have to-"

"no worries I willing to comve back tomorrow" he smiled at her. As she started walking away, hachi waved his hand sayin bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As weeks went by hyungsik became closer to both hachi and hyeji. Though he became closer, he wanted to get to know hye ji more. He decieded to find out more about her. He had shin do some research, while he talked to hye ji to get more closer to her. She was the secound child of 2. Her parents are rich, so they help provide for hye ji who has beeing living secretly with hachi. She also attents an all girls high school. It was said from among the girls at the high school that Hye ji was with some guy and had his child. Hyungsik really wanted to know about hye ji's pass relationship. Hyungsik sat at a bench waiting on hachi and hyeji. He had planned to go on a picnic with the two "appa!" he looked up as the small boy ran right into his arms. "hi hachi" hachi smiled "hachi umma already told you not to call hyungsik samchon that" hachi just kept smiling "here give me your things and go play" she starts taking his small bagpack off and sits next to hyungsik while hachi ran off to play with at the play ground. "its okay you know" she looks at hyungsik confused "bwoh?"

"he can call me appa" she looked back at hachi. Weeks that has passed, she knew she felt something of hyungsik, but should didn't know if he would feel the same way, since she was someone who had a kid already as well. "hye ji -ah....I just want you to know that you and hachi are very important to me" She didn't know what to say to him, but seeing the sight of hachi playing around got her smiling again "hyungsik, I'm very happy your someone here for him but-" he took hold of one of her hands "why? do you think that I won't want to stay cause you have hachi?" she sighed and pulled her hand away "tell me why? please" she can tell he was very sincere he inhaled and exhaled as she begin "hyungsik.....the thing is.........hachi he's" she hesiated for a bit "hachi.......he's not my son...."hyungsik was confused "bwoh? I don't understand" she turned her attentions to hyungsik

-FLASH BACK-

Hye ji was walking home from haning out with some friends. While walking she threw away her cup of smoothie at some trash can near by the road, when she was about to walk away she heard a small cry "what the?" she looked around to see a large black bag next to the trash bin. It moved with the sound of an infant crying. Hye ji slowly approached the bag and ped it slowly. When it opened her hand automactically covered as she begin crying

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I found him on the road on the way home" she looked to hachi "I qickly took him to a police station, seeing if they could help" she didn't realized she started crying "They tried their best to find who his parents were, took many days and weeks, they even did searches to see if anyone would cliam him" she wiped her tears away "but...nothing.....I didn't konw what to do , I was.....scared, at first" she looked back to hyungsik "all I knew was, I didn't want to let hachi go, yes I could have placed him in the hands of sister soonja, but...." hye ji shook her head a bit "for some reason my heart was grasped by this little infant, and I didn't want to let him go" she cried into her hands "at that time, I had a boyfriend too, I told him about what happened, he said to get rid of hachi, but I refused" quickly wipping away the tears she breathed out ot control her self "he left me... when news about hachi spread to the girls at my school they all abandoned me as well who would want to be friends with a they called me........ I didn't tell them that hachi wasn't mine, but still I didn't care....I still have small hachi by my side"

hyungsik grabbed her hand again making her look at him "what you did for hachi.....he will remeber as love" one hand went to the side of her cheek as he wiped away any left over tears "and to me.....thats what I like about you...your heart was so kind to even love a child that wasn't your own" she was surprised "umma" both of them looked at the younger boy "are you and appa going to kiss?" they looked at each other blushing and laughed it off. She pulled away and so did he, but he held onto her hand. "hachi lets go eat, umma made your favorite ham sandwich " he smiled as he got between the two adults holding their hands.

____________________________________________

GOT THE IDEA FROM A THAI COMMERICAL =D READ ON