When Jin thought hyobin had finally no longer want to be with him and left

Still it's Luv Scenario's

BTS has been so busy with their new schdule, Jin hadn't found the time to call or even text hyobin not even go back to their apartment to rest. Jin would rest more at the bighit building. He felt bad, but knew that it can't be helped. When he had finished first part of dance practice with the guys he settled down next to his stuff against the wall, he saw his phone light up. He quickly grabbed to check what it was. He had hoped it would be a text from Hyobin, but it was just a twitter notice. His face turned into another frown. Something else popped up on his phone. His calender lit up the date. Unlocking his phone he quickly checked the date. His eyes widen, he quickly went to find the manager.

It was 3am jin had finally was able to go home the earliest. When he had gotten back to the apartment, he quickly tired to take his shoes off, making it through the front door "hyobin?" he looked around and finally looked to see a figuare on the coach sleeping. Hyobin moved around and woke up at the sounds jin made walking over. He placed a bag down on the table and sat down on the floor next to the sofa. Hyobin smiled "jin?....Am I dreaming?" half awake , she thought she was really dreaming seeing jin. It's been weeks since shes seen jin. He smiled and chuckled at her cuteness. "its really me" his smile soon disappeared "hey" she turned her body to face him, with one hand draped over her head. "I'm sorry I'm so late" she sat up and got close to his face and smiled "ya pabo" she poked his forhead, he looked up surpised at her reaction. " it's okay you're forgiven" she smiled and laided back down smiling "but...you have to get me fried chicken" he smiled at her. While opening the bag of food he got " Something told me you would want fried chicken " he grabbed a pair of chopsticks, picked up a piece of fried chicken and started feeding her. After they both had finished the fried chicken together, hyobin dragged jin to beg. They both dozed off into dreamland as he held her, and he held her into his chest smiling. He took in her scent. For jin he felt like it has been years that he was able to hold hyobin like this. To have her so close. He didn't want to let go.

---Morning--

When the sun rays poured into their bedroom. Jin moved around, lightly fluttering his eyes to meet the lights. He rubbed his eyes to wake up alone in bed. He started to have a paniced feeling. "hyobin?" he got his shirt on "hyobin" he called but no answer. He went around the apartment to look around, but she was no where to be seen. He went back to the bedroom and used his phone to call, but only to be directed to voice mail. Jin quickly made his way to the door, but saw hyobin come in with a bunch of bags. When she looked up she was surpised, she had bags of gorgercys in hands "omo your awake?" he quickly strides towards her, gentaly grabs her by cheeks and places their lips together kissing her gentaly. She closes her eyes feeling his lips on hers, her hands placed on his chest. He parted their lips, and rested his forehead on hers. Hyobin softly places her hands on his that was on her cheeks. Opening her eyes she saw jin had shed a tear. She pulled away and wiped his tears "did something happen?" she asked concern. He shook his head no. "hyobin ah" he finally looked back at her "wanna go somewhere with me?" she smiled and nodded her head. Of course they got ready and left. Where he took her made her feel happy, cause he was their with her "OPPA" she yelled running a long the sand as the tides came rushing in to wash their feet.

He smiled as she played around. "opppa I LOVE THIS!" she said as she ran towards him. Tackling him in a hug. When she had pulled back she saw that face he had again. The face he made when she came through the door. "hey whats wrong?" he sighed "this morning...I thought that....I thought that you had left....you know" she looked at him and placed a hand on his cheek "I thought you had left me for good, I was scared to loose you, I AM still scared, I know i've been a horrible boyfriend ,to even forget our anniversary " she smiled at him "jin was that all?" she laughed a bit and gave him a peck "jin, let me tell you something" he looked at her without taking his eyes off of hers "the day when you had asked me to be your girlfriend I had said yes, cause I really do love you" she pulled away and looked out to the ocean "The day when I had found out that you were an idol, yes I did get scared, cause I knew it would be hard cause you had fans, and your company plus memebers to worry about" he pulled her in for a back hug " But I knew that my feelings for you were more stronger than that fear, I knew that once I said yes to you, it would be hard, but I also told myself that what relationships aren't easy now a days, and how do I know it will work or not if I don't try" she turned to face him. He lifted his head up

She smiled again wiping his tear away "I know you are busy, but they day I became your girlfriend I knew that from the start you would be busy and we wouldn't have much time from each other I knew as longs as I got a small text or message from you I knew you cared and love me the same" He was so amazed at her "yeah I get mad here and there but-" he pulled her in for another long kiss. She smiled into the kiss. Pullling away he hugged her "Thank you....thank you so much hyobin" she hugged him back taking in the moment they have before he would be gone again "I love you are everthing I could have asked for"

Omg BTS's new album is just TOO GOOOODD lol My one friend told me each theories of the songs and album dude thats pretty awsome it just left me speechless.