2/2

He Likes Boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      The rest of the day was spent with Jeongyeon helplessly swapping back and forth between phone calls. Obviously Sana just couldn’t decide on what to wear for the night—because according to her everything she owned was worth wearing—and then there was Taemin hyperventilating under the stress of which brand of alcohol to buy.

 

“Why are you buying alcohol? Wouldn’t it be better if we celebrated his birthday in a club or something?” Jeongyeon gritted as she tried but failed to tame her wild short hair down. Taemin grunted in irritation before explaining to the tomboy that it was all Yixing’s fault. Apparently the Chinese sweetheart had a big mouth and couldn’t keep this surprise plan of theirs to himself. ‘He’s not used to hiding from Jongin, and I knew—I just knew that must’ve suspected something!’ Jeongyeon had half a mind to tell Taemin to just shut the up and leave her alone, because if Jongin didn’t want a birthday party then he had all the right not to. It was his day not Taemin’s. She hung up on her annoying friend without a word before squeezing herself into a fit baby blue jumpsuit.

 

Jeongyeon stared at her mirror reflection for a second, thoroughly scanning her look from top to bottom. Her hair looked okay and her clothes fit her perfectly, she actually looked pretty good—and dare she say—girly for a change. Hopefully her hot crush with the golden skin would take notice.

 

Taemin picked her up with a dark glare; Sana equally mad at her for ignoring her calls. They both looked pretty good though—impressive even. Taemin with his grungy—oh look at me I’m a rock star—sense of fashion and Sana in her—Kpop princess—pastel glory.  She gave the two a wide grin before flipping them off and getting into the car. The squad head towards Jongin and Yixing’s flat with Sana’s whines playing as background music.

 

In no time the three got to their destination; bags full of junk food, crispy fried chicken, alcohol and a chocolate ice-cream cake—a gift from Jeongyeon that she hopefully wished she’d get a sensual for from the birthday boy himself. If Yixing can get Jongin to him then why can’t she? With alcohol anything can happen and Taemin did mention during their ride that Jongin was a touchy-feely kind of person when he gets drunk. This was going to be Jeongyeon’s night. Yes, she just met him this morning but who cares? The tomboy was already head over heels for the hot dancer. It wasn’t like her to fall for random attractive boys but Jongin wasn’t just anyone, Jongin was a once in a lifetime opportunity—a gift from heaven. Maybe she was exaggerating a bit, but seriously anyone would be downright insane not to fall for him—or at least give wooing him a try. 

 

“I hope we won’t be interrupting anything.” Leave it to her best friend to ruin her mood. Sana wiggled her brows suggestively, Taemin blinked in confusion and Jeongyeon groaned.

“Seriously, stop it Sana!”

“What am I missing?” Taemin tilted his head to the side, sheer curiosity glistening from his brown doey eyes.

“Nothing—“

“—Yixing oppa and Jongin oppa are gay for each other!” Sana clapped her hands in excitement not caring one bit about her best friend’s stern ‘Sana!’ or Taemin’s shock laced ‘What?’. “They’re madly in love. Married with a little puppy, a cute Papillon puppy—or a Shiba Inu puppy, whatever suits their boat. Albeit being married for years, Yixing—being the sweet shy angel he is—was against them coming out as a couple. Most probably because he was afraid people would receive their love with a negative reaction. That’s why Jongin got frustrated, because he wanted nothing but to show off his lover to the world and make everyone know that Yixing oppa was his. It explains the way they behaved earlier at the ice-cream shop. They might not be out yet, but they have hot homo all the time and kiss each other goodnight—“

“Okay okay we get it. Stop with the ing fanfiction already, you’re being incredibly delusional.” Jeongyeon gave her friend a grim look, because they were just a door away from Sana’s fanfiction’s protagonists for god’s sake. The Japanese girl huffed before pouting and was about to open again when Jeongyeon stopped her right on time. “Seriously, stop it!”

 

“Oh! You guys are here already...” A flustered Yixing poked his head from behind his apartment door, not allowing anyone to get in or take a mere glance of the interior of his flat. A bit weird if you asked Jeongyeon and definitely suspicious if you asked Sana. It took Taemin a minute to come back to his senses and notice that Yixing was staring right at him with those big innocent sparkly eyes of his, mind still cloudy of what Sana just blurt out of .

 

Jongin and Yixing—together? As in the two guys being romantically involved? Sana was clearly on drugs or something. Jongin was a close friend of his; if they were actually dating he would’ve mentioned it at some point. No. No way would Yixing and Jongin be dating. That’d be absurd; Yixing must have better taste than that. Yes, Jongin was insanely good looking, but nobody in their right mind would fall for someone like the annoying good-for-nothing tanned dancer. Not to mention last time Taemin checked, Jongin said serious relationships weren’t his thing. Just from where the hell did Sana draw that conclusion of hers? Was Taemin missing out on something? Were there obvious signs he ignored?

“We brought beer and fried chicken!” Taemin cleared his throat before giving Yixing an awkward grin, quickly afterwards shoving the bags of food against Yixing’s face. He then pushed the door open when Yixing was too busy dealing with said plastic bags. Sana and Jeongyeon smoothly following his suit.  

 

“Oh,” Yixing scratched the back of his head, looking a bit lost. What made the three guests’ jaws drop however, wasn’t the Chinese boy’s clear unenthusiastic reaction to their presence—or the kind-of-rude reaction he wasn’t even trying to hide towards their unannounced appearance—it was actually what he was wearing that made their eyes nearly fall out of their sockets. A sheer lace lilac-purple apron. A very indecent sheer lace lilac-purple apron that showed more skin than it hid; wearing nothing but black boxer-briefs underneath it. The sight was insanely that it even made shameless Sana blush a deep shade of red and avert her creepy lingering gaze away as soon as Yixing realized they were staring. The boy was pretty slow at times.

Yixing cleared his throat in sheer embarrassment, awkwardly trying but failing to cover his lower region from prying eyes; a pretty shade of dusty pink adoring his prominent cheekbones. “Please make yourself at home. Jongin’s taking a shower, he’ll be done in a minute. Err—I think I should go change...We—I wasn’t really expecting you to come guys. Jongin said—he—...Never mind I’ll be right back!”

His jumbled stutters went nearly unheard by the three, their eyes hypnotizingly fixated on his jiggling as he run away in sheer panic towards what they assumed was his room. His pale exposed skin flushed red.

“We did interrupt something after all...” Sana muttered in daze. Neither Jeongyeon nor Taemin dared to open their mouths.

 

Taemin quickly got over the shock, laughing the horrific experience off and boldly announcing himself their host at Jongin’s flat; asking them to follow him towards the cosy living room so they can put the food they brought on the coffee table and make everything ready to surprise Jongin. Taemin fleetly mentioned that Jongin was not aware they were coming to celebrate his birthday—more like he was aware but was sternly against the idea and Taemin being the stubborn friend he was ignored his wishes and brought the girls along so Jongin wouldn’t dare do anything to him in their presence. ‘You’re my scapegoats in a way’ Taemin has said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter