Catch me

Obsession

 

“Yo! Glad you could make it and stuff.” Eunwoo announces rather loudly. Kyulkyung's vision is only focused on Nayoung sitting on the bar stool behind her however. Nayoung seems rather spaced out while drinking her hard liquor. Eunwoo waves a hand in front of her space that brings her back to reality.

 

“Oh! I'm so happy to be here.” She takes the closest seat to Nayoung who still hasn't noticed her presence. Eunwoo changes seats to sit next to Kyulkyung who is too busy fawning over her idol as usual.

 

“Nayoung! Say something to our guest of honor.” Eunwoo reaches over to give the artist a flick on the wrist. Nayoung snaps to and notices Kyulkyung's enamored expression towards her. She says nothing and gives a small bow of her head.

 

“I'm going to my private room now.” Nayoung announces and gets up from the bar to which Kyulkyung stands up too. Eunwoo raises a brow at the both of them and then realizes that Kyulkyung only wants Nayoung. She groans a bit and takes a long sip of her whiskey.

 

“Can I come?” Kyulkyung doesn't wait for an answer and immediately clings to Nayoung's arm. Nayoung takes a step back and tries to shake her off. That fails and she forces herself to remove Kyulkyung's hand from her bicep.

 

“No.” She brushes her off coldly and makes her way through the crowd of people dancing to the loud club music. Kyulkyung isn't going to take no for an answer despite how cold Nayoung was to her just now. She does her best to follow her idol through the sea of people. Nayoung's height makes it a bit easier. Nayoung slips into another room and Kyulkyung follows without being asked by anyone. The room is full of all kinds of people and Kyulkyung pouts after seeing that she's lost Nayoung.

 

“You're Nayoung right? I'll give you a discounted rate tonight. Please?” Kyulkyung's head whips around upon hearing another female voice talking to HER one and only. A pretty girl is talking to Nayoung in a nearby entry way. Her body pressed against Nayoung's seductively. It's apparent she is a stripper or a hooker based on her attire. The jealousy is already affecting Kyulkyung, heating rising to her cheeks.

 

“Not interested.” Nayoung pries the girl off and continues into the next room. Kyulkyung gives the stripper a death glare as she follows Nayoung down another hallway. A huge guy is standing outside of the room that Nayoung stops in front of. They exchange no words and she is let inside. Kyulkyung? Not so much.

 

“May I please come in?” She asks cutely to the guard. His face remains expressionless.

 

“Who the hell are you?” Kyulkyung can smell the cigarettes on his breath and winces from the smell.

 

“Nayoung's girlfriend.” She lies and wonder if it will work. The guard bends over to laugh in her face. Kyulkyung takes a step back with a cough.

 

“I've heard that a million times. Get a life.” She glares at him and moves down the hall to try and look for another way to catch up with Nayoung again. She sees another door at the end of the hall with no one guarding it and enters inside. The lights are low and she can hear moans nearby. This had to have been a private room for hookers. She moves through the room anyways and tries to see if there are any other doors inside leading elsewhere. She's stopped by a guy with glasses and a badly grown beard.

 

“Are you the new girl?” Kyulkyung wanted to hit him for a second for even thinking she was that kind of girl until she realized she could use this to her advantage. She did have the kind of looks that would seduce just about anyone except Nayoung?

 

“If I am, can I get into the room with the guy in front of it?” She smiles at him and he looks slightly confused but nods.

 

“After you get changed, yeah.” He starts to walk to the dressing room and Kyulkyung is getting excited at the idea of being able to see Nayoung in her 'private' room.

 

“Okay!” She marvels at all the different kinds of lingerie they have and chooses one at random. She puts a mask over eyes and her hair in a ponytail so that the guy from earlier can't recognize her. She doesn't want denied entry again. Once she is finished changing, her new 'boss' walks her over to the same guy again.

 

“Hey, she is one of our girls. You have customers in there right?” The guard just snorts as a way of agreeing and opens the door. The 'boss' ushers Kyulkyung inside and she's amazed at what she sees. There are all kinds of wild lights everywhere, a stage with girls dancing, stripper poles, s, a few drug deals, and a DJ. She was on the hunt for Nayoung. She noticed there was a second floor with private rooms at the top and wondered if she could find her goddess inside. She ascended the stairs and started to peer inside the rooms. Most of them were people having as you would expect. She cringed at the mental images flooding her mind and continued on. The last room had Nayoung sitting inside alone. She looked depressed. Kyulkyung knocked on the door and Nayoung opened it.

 

“Yes?” She asked in a monotone voice. One that was enough to make Kyulkyung swoon again. That was when she realized she was dressed as a stripper in front of Nayoung and had no idea what to say.

 

“I'm here to......do anything you want.” She tried to say confidently, but it came out so unconfidently that Nayoung raised a brow at her.

 

“Wrong room.” Nayoung went to close the door but Kyulkyung grabbed it before she could do so. Nayoung looked infinitely annoyed and sighed quietly.

 

“Wait- I'll do it for free.” Kyulkyung tried to drive a harder bargain which didn't seem to impress Nayoung at all. It was an awkward staring match for a few minute before Nayoung let her inside. She mentally squealed a bit knowing that she was now alone with her idol in a room. She sat down beside her and placed her hand on top of Nayoung's thigh with a huge smile. Nayoung didn't say anything and reached to rip the mask off of Kyulkyung. Kyulkyung gasped for a second knowing that the jig was up.

 

“You don't give up, do you?” Kyulkyung nodded and Nayoung folded her arms looking at the ground in thought.

 

“I like you Nayoung. Please give me a chance. I'll do anything for you.” Kyulkyung gave Nayoung's arm another tug again as she clung to it. Nayoung didn't try to fight it off this time and just let it happen. She turned her head and stared directly into Kyulkyung's eyes which had her heart skipping a beat.

 

“What do you like about me?” Nayoung's voice had finally softened and even sounded a bit sweet. Kyulkyung's heart swelled and her cheeks flushed from the attention.

 

“Everything. You're perfect.” She leaned against her idol's shoulder and nuzzled into her neck warmly. Kyulkyung felt the pulse in Nayoung's neck jump from the proximity and grew a bit concerned when she saw her fists clench.

 

“I see.” She answered quietly. Kyulkyung moved closer and Nayoung didn't stop her. Nayoung wouldn't look at her either. Kyulkyung was feeling like she had a bit of chance now and decided to be more daring.

 

“I'm already dressed like this...do you want to sleep with me?” She whispered into Nayoung's ear who stiffened for a second. The question must of pissed her off as she got up right away and walked out of the room. Kyulkyung whined and did her best to follow. Nayoung makes a sharp turn into the bathroom. A bunch of people are in there getting high or making out with each other. She can hear someone throwing up in a stall. Nayoung forces herself into an empty one but Kyulkyung manages to squeeze in there with her. Nayoung looks paranoid and infinitely annoyed but she isn't letting this chance go.

 

“Stop running away from me. I want to get close to you. I like you.” She grabs on to the celebrity's wrist who pulls away not wanting to meet her gaze.

 

“You don't even know me.” Nayoung says back defensively. She seems a little scared and moves to the best of her ability away from Kyulkyung.

 

“Then let me know you..” She takes a step forward and holds on to a bit of Nayoung's shirt who meets her gaze this time. The eye contact has her heart racing and she doesn't want this moment to end.

 

“What I do next will break your image of me forever.” Nayoung replies without breaking their gaze and reaches for something in her pocket. She takes out a compact and opens it to reveal some white powder. Kyulkyung has a bad feeling that she knows what it is. Her heart stops beating when she sees Nayoung start to snort the powder. There is silence between them after she is finished.

 

“I'm not perfect like you think I am.” She challenges in hopes of scaring off Kyulkyung this time for good. Kyulkyung is slightly frightened but isn't ready to give up her chance with Nayoung. She leans in to grabs Nayoung's wrist and mimics her actions from earlier. She snorts up her own line of coke which has Nayoung gasping audibly. She peers up at her idol afterwards.

 

“I want to be perfect for you though.” Something in Nayoung's demeanor changes after Kyulkyung speaks those words. Kyulkyung can see Nayoung's pupil dilating and her breathing quickens. She squeaks when Nayoung pins her wrists against the wall of the tiny stall and kisses her roughly. Kyulkyung moans into and presses her body fully against Nayoung's. She has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

 

-----

 

SAW TODAY'S NAPINK MOMENT AND HAD TO UPDATE

HGNNNNN <3

Pinky's thirst for Nayoung is real

Apparently makes you so there you have it folks..

 

 

AND HAVE YOUR PREVIEW:

 

"So like don't get caught up in Nayoung's bad habits."

"I should be the only girl you look at ever Nayoung."

"I don't want to get too close to you, but I can't bring myself to pull away."