Twenty-One

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

To this day, I still don't believe he was "crying"...

Anyways, the next day was pretty long actually. We had to go to the store to get food, went clothes shopping, Jeongguk had to get more makeup (go figure), and then we had to work. It took longer than anticipated because a certain someone can't go in the sun anymore, so everytime we went inside we got looks from traditional elders and had to stay in each building for thirty miutes longer because of a certain mister I-don't-need-to-wear-sunscreen's attitude...

The shops were pretty busy actually. For some reason, people thought it was already December and were starting to get presents and getting ready for Christmas. I guess they forgot that November was still a month between October and December. Anywho, it was kind of nice to just have a domestic moment with Jeongguk, even if it was longer than I had wanted.

After we got home and got ready for dance, I noticed Jeongguk was a bit off. Not off in the sense of rocking back and forth muttering under his breath, but he seemed to go into these trances ever so often, kinda like he does when getting to the door. I kept asking if he was okay or if he needed anything, but he would just nod and say yes without even making eye contact.

It was even happening at work: he'd just be dancing and in the middle of a song, he'd just blank and stand there. So we decided to leave early after he complained about not feeling like himself and just go home, so I left too to make sure he wasn't going to die or anything, and as soon as we got home, this kid looked like he was going to throw up his very soul.