Not Mine

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I decided to write an extra chapter because you lovely beautiful people have supported this story a lot and to repay your hard work, I wrote up an extra chapter!!

This chapter will cause you to feel different emotion  throughout because I felt like it hahahaha...

Anyways...

ENJOY!!

 

 

Jinyoung's Family's House

"Jinyoung-ah, I called Nayeon's mum and invited her family over to our house for Chuseok tomorrow. They're coming tonight. Nayeon's coming too." Jinyoung's mum said as she was busy cooking food for the celebration.
Jinyoung was reading a book as his mum told him. A smile slowly crept up on his face but he suddenly remembered something.

"Omma..."


"Yes?" She replied while stirring the pot.


"Is her whole family coming tonight? Whole family?" He raised his eyebrows as he put his book down.


"Of course, even her sister. Hahahaha. Good luck Jinyoung~" She teased.


Everyone between the two families knew that Nayeon's little sister liked Jinyoung. She would always be clingy around him and act like an annoying brat in order to get his attention.


Jinyoung hated it.


He dreaded meeting her. But meeting her meant meeting Nayeon too.


"Aish Im Seoyoon that brat. Why does she have to come along as well.." He ruffled his hair roughly sounding rather irritated.


"But omma, did you call noona's?" He asked wanting his two older sisters to come.


"Of course I did, Jinhye wanted to meet Nayeon and Jisoo is going to bring my cute grandchildren Seungjae and Seunghee as well~~" He smiled upon hearing his nephew and niece are coming.


*Nayeon's going to love them.* He thought remembering how much she loves little children.

He heard the doorbell ring, looking through the monitor, he saw his sister Jinhye and her husband.
"Omma! Jinhye came!" He yelled as he pressed the enter button, automatically opening the door.


"Noona! HYUNG!!" He said as he hugged the two.


The two were carrying a load full of stuff for Chuseok. Jinyoung helped carry them upstairs to Jinhye's old room.
"My Nayeonnie isn't here yet?" Jinhye complained.


"Ani, and since when was she yours?" Jinyoung stated.


"Aigoo. Jinyoung-ah I know how you feel." She chuckled as she went in the kitchen to help with the cooking.


"I hope things end well with her Jinyoung! Be a man!" His brother in law said, putting his arm around his shoulder.


"It's not like that hyung!" Trying to defend himself.


"What are you on about we all know~~" He winked at Jinyoung.


"My dating contract is over now but she still has 2 more years.." He mumbled as he hung his head low.


"I knew it! You're even counting the amount of years left? Woahhh you sincerely love her then." He again.


"Aish! Hyunggg!! Don't~"


"I approve of this relationship!" Jinhye screamed out from the kitchen.


"Me too!!" His mum yelled right after followed by giggles.

While they were having fun teasing Jinyoung, the doorbell rang again. Jinyoung quickly ran to the monitor and saw his other sister and his two cute nephew and niece waving. He opened the door and hugged the two cute ones ignoring his sister.


"Jinyoung samchoon!!" The two screamed as they hugged him.


"Aigoo... Yah! Pay respects to your sister at least Park Jinyoung."


"Annyeong Noona~" He said after picking up the two twins in his arms.


"Keundae, where's brother in law and appa?"


"They're coming later, they're just buying the cakes and hanbok for Seungjae and Seunghee."


"Ahhh~~" He nodded as he smiled at the two.
"Jinyoung samchoon! You're so handsome! Have you got a girlfriend yet? Can idols date? Do you like someone?" Seungjae being the talkative cheeky one bombarded him with questions.


He walked over to the lounge room and put the two down.


"Seungjae-ah~ Samchoon doesn't have a girlfriend yet. And idols can date."


"Then why don't you date samchoon?" Seunghee asked.


"Because...-"
"Because Jinyoung samchoon is waiting for her. He's waiting for her dating contract to finish." Jinhye's husband teased.


Jinyoung facepalmed himself as the two kids excitedly threw him more questions.


"Samchoon! Is she an idol too? Who? Who?"

TWICE? Red Velvet? GFRIEND?" Seungjae jumped up and down excitedly.


"Kids guess what?" Their mum said.


"She's gonna come today~~" As soon as his sister said that Jinyoung practically was about to throw the cushion at his sister but he remained calm death glaring at her instead.


"NOONA!! How could you do this to me~!" He whined stomping his feet." He knew that these two twins won't keep their mouth shut.
His sister laughed as she ran into the kitchen.


"WAHHHH~~ Seunghee-ah we're going to meet Jinyoung samchoon's future girlfriend today." Seungjae said excitedly as he high fived his sister.


"Omma! What's her name? Which group is she from? Is she pretty?" Seunghee questioned curiously.


"Of course she is pretty! She's from TWICE. Her name is Im Na-"


"NOONAAAAAA!!!" Jinyoung cut her off before she could finish.


"Samchoon~~ Jebal~" The two whined.


"Andwae especially with you around. Things won't be good. Why are you guys so cheeky today? You normally love playing games with me." He raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.


"Won't it be more fun with Jinyoung samchoon's future girlfriend?" Seungjae teased.


Without knowing, Seunghee went to her mums bag and got her mum's phone.
"Let's search up who in TWICE starts with 'Na'..."
'TWICE Na' She typed in.

*TWICE IM NAYEON*

"Seungjae-ah! HER NAME IS NAYEON! LOOK HOW PRETTY SHE IS WOAH!" Seunghee yelled as she looked at her photos.


"Yah! These kids are too smart for their age. How does two 4 year olds know how to speak this well and use a phone?" He mumbled.
They heard the door open again, meeting Jinyoung's dad and the twins father walk in.


"Aigoo... What's all this noise?" His father said.


"Grandpa! We found out who Jinyoung samchoon likes!" Seungjae squealed.


"Ahhh really? Isn't it Nayeon?" He smirked at his son then looking back at his grandchildren.


"Oh! Grandpa is correct!!" The two said as he lifted them up into his arms.


While all this was happening, Jinyoung layed down on the couch with a cushion on his face not looking forward to the arrival of Nayeon this evening.

 

6:50pm
Jinyoung was playing with Seungjae and Seunghee in the playroom upstairs when the doorbell suddenly rang.


"They're here!!" Jinhye screamed from downstairs as she quickly opened the door.
Seungjae and Seunghee looked at each other and smirked.


"Nayeon noona is here!" Seungjae squealed as he was about to run out of the playroom with his sister.


"Let's go Seungjae!!"


"Not so fast you kids. I'm not going to let you meet her so fast." Jinyoung whispered as he picked them up stopping them from running.


"We have to have a deal." Jinyoung said as he looked intently in their eyes.


"A deal?" Seunghee questioned.


"You two better not mention anything from this afternoon. If you guys don't, samchoon will buy you ice cream and any other toys you want! Any!" He said trying to bribe the two.
They looked at each other and grinned.


"Okay, we agree."


"If you guys don't listen to me, I won't buy you anything until next year!" He warned them.

 

The 3 walked down stairs as they met Nayeon's family.


"Nayeon noona! Nayeon unnie!" Seungjae and Seunghee said at the same time as they ran up to Nayeon and hugged her.


"Oh you cute little ones know me?"


"Of course we do, we talked about you this afternoon." Seungjae cheeky smiled.


"You guys talked about me?"


"Annyeonghasaeyo auntie and uncle. How have you been?" Jinyoung interfered as he hugged Nayeon's parents.


"Aigoo my precious boy, we both missed you so so much!" Nayeon's mum said as she caressed his face.


"Jinyoung oppa!!" The squealing sound of Nayeon's sister was heard.


*oh my life..* Jinyoung said in his head as he looked towards Nayeon and smiled.
Nayeon's sister hugged him tightly, as everyone else looked at him and gave him a pitiful smile.


Meanwhile the little duo looked at the 14 year old in a disgusted face.
Jinyoung just patted her head and said hi back as he tried to get out of her grip. He looked at Nayeon trying to hold in her laugh and he needed help asap.


"Seoyoon-ah I think that's enough now.." Nayeon's mum said as she pulled her away from him.


As quick as lighting, Jinyoung picked up Seungjae incase Seoyoon comes back for him.


"Seungjae-ah let's go play~" He said trying not to sound suspicious.


"Ayee samchoon! I want to play with Nayeon Noona! I'm sure you want to as well." He said loud enough for Nayeon to hear.


"Oh right then let's go upstairs then." He said as he ran upstairs with Seungjae still in his arms.


"Jinyoung oppa wait for me!!" Seoyoon screamed as she chased after him.


"Yah Seungjae-ah help me out. Help samchoon out for once." He begged as he kept on running.


Nayeon and Seunghee were holding hands while walking upstairs, talking to one another, Seungjae wished he was there with them.


"Samchoon, put me down first." Seungjae said.


Jinyoung stopped running and put Seungjae down.
As soon as Seungjae was on the ground, he ran as fast as he could to Nayeon. Resulting to the annoying Seoyoon to catch up to Jinyoung.


"Oppa! Why didn't you wait for me? I'm sad." She whined.


"Ahh I'm sorry Seoyoon.. Uhhh let's go play then... Hehehe.." He awkwardly said as they went in the playroom while looking back seeing Nayeon with his Seunghee and Seungjae laughing at him.

"Nayeon Noona. Should we go in the playroom? Let's play! I want to get closer with Noona!" Seungjae said cutely causing Nayeon to squeal at his cuteness.
She pinched his cheeks and patted his head as they walked into the room. She saw her little sister clinging onto a dying looking Jinyoung which made her laugh.

"Nayeon unnie. You're close to Jinyoung samchoon right?" Seunghee asked.


"Mmhmm. Wae?" She said as she smiled at her.


"I think you two look good together." Seunghee whispered in her ear which caused Nayeon to softly chuckle.


"Ayeee where are you getting this from. Stop joking around." She said as she kept playing with them.


"How are you two so good at speaking at such a young age?" Nayeon questioned as she pinched their cheeks.


"Brains." Seungjae pointed to his head which cause Nayeon to laugh.


"You're really pretty noona." Seungjae said.


"You two are so cute!" She squealed while hugging them.


"I like Nayeon noona more than that noona over there." Seungjae whispered in her ears as he motioned over to the girl clinging onto Jinyoung.


"Really? But you should try to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter