You're Mine

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



"IM NAYEON! IM NAYEON! IM NAYEON! WOAHHHHH!!!" The sound of fanboys screaming their lungs out could've made someone deaf. 
"Those boys don't even know how to calm themselves down, so noisy" Jinyoung complained to JB.
"Just let them cheer, they're Nayeon's fanboys and what else do you think they're going to do if Nayeon is performing like that." JB patted him on the head, "she's grown up Young-ah, she can look after herself."
"I don't think so hyung, she's still so clumsy like a little kid." Jinyoung chuckled as he flashes back to the memories they've shared as kids. 


Flashback
"Yah! Why did you hurt yourself again?! Pabo-ah!" Jinyoung said worriedly, kneeling down next to her looking at her injury.
"My shoelaces were undone, and I tripped over them, it hurts so much oppa!" She sobbed.
"Aish, don't cry, you'll look older when you cry, you wouldn't want that would you?" He said as he wiped her tears, little Jinyoung went inside and got a bandaid and put it over Nayeon's injury.
"Andwae, I don't want to look old, but it hurts so much!" She whined
"Aigoo! You're so clumsy" He ruffled her hair and chuckled at her. 

Jinyoung POV
Im Nayeon! Why are you so clumsy, how are you going to live without someone taking care of you. You're so clumsy and dorky, that's why I like you.. Pabo-ya.

End of Flashback


"Yah! Park Jinyoung! We're on!" JB screamed
As Jinyoung was getting ready to go on stage, he met Twice going down from the stage. Each member bowed to him as they passed. His eyes then traveled to a cute girl wearing a skirt and a crop top with a pink beret.
"Why do you have so many fanboys, why is your outfit so short, cover up a little!" He complained. 
"Aish, I'm not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself oppa!" She pinched his cheeks and walked off with the other members. Jinyoung went on stage and got into position, "Nayeon's probably monitoring me, fighting Jirongie!" He thought.

"Yah~ Im Nayeon! I think Mr JYP Junior likes you~" Jungyeon teased.
"How many times do I have to tell you we're childhood friends? There's no way Jungyeon-ah, and plus we have a dating ban remember!" Nayeon warned
"Aish chinja, I was just joking unnie~ That's why you and I don't match"
"Yah Jungyeon! Be quiet!" Nayeon ordered.

Nayeon POV
Jungyeon's at it again, teasing me 24/7. What's new? She still doesn't understand my relationship with Jinyoung, and plus I'm not Jinyoung's ideal type anyway, Jinyoung oppa likes smart girls. I'm always in his way. Why do I care anyways? Got7's performance started and of course, Jinyoungie did well and so did the other members too. I'm so proud of him.

Jinyoung POV
Our performance finished and we headed down backstage. I headed to the toilet and I bumped into Jungyeon. We said our greetings but suddenly she asked me a question I couldn't find an answer to. 

"Jinyoung oppa! By any chance, do you have any sort of feelings for Nayeonnie??" 
"Nayeon? Feelings for her? Wae? What are you on about go back to your waiting room you rascal." 
I suddenly heard a cute voice coming out from the washroom. 
 
"Jungyeon-ah! Are you still the-" She paused as she saw Jinyoung staring at her.
"Whe-when did yo-you come oppa? And where did Jungyeon go?" She tilted her head, asking in a cute tone.
"Oh! Uhh.. I told her to go back to her waiting room, she was being a bit weird. But anyways.." He scanned up and down, looking at her clothes.
"Cover up Im Nayeon! There's many other boy groups around, they're gonna e on you!" He complained once again.
"Oppa! I know how to take care of myself, I'm not that kid you used to always have to help anymore." She argued back feeling happy on the inside that Jinyoung is still protective over her.

"Jirongie oppa~~ Don't be mad anymore please? I'll promise to be a good girl!" She whined while releasing her inner aegyo. 
Without noticing, Jinyoung smiled so hard he felt the urge to hug her and hold her back in his arms. But he had to resist, the broadcasting station was a place filled with different idols and staffs. He ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks, "Arasso. I still can't believe that still works on me.." He sighed as he walked away. Nayeon followed his steps and laughed cutely, "of course! My aegyo is the best isn't it Jirongie?" The nickname he loved he most, especially when Nayeon called him that. As Jinyoung was walking her back to her waiting room, he saw some idols staring at Nayeon's body. He quickly took off his jacket and put it over her. "Yah! See! They were staring at you weirdly.." He scratched his head and walked over to the other side of Nayeon to block their view. Nayeon blushed, she felt like the happiest girl there even though she thinks Jinyoung doesn't like her, she felt loved and protected. She felt safe when she's around him. 
They arrived at her waiting room, the other Twice members saw the two and secretly stared at them while they were talking at the door. 
Jinyoung stopped in front of Twice's waiting room not aware that the door was half open, there wasn't anyone walking around the waiting rooms anymore. 
He warmly smiled at her, as he grabbed her hands. "Nayeon-ah, oppa won't be here for the next few weeks of your promotion because today was our last recording. Please don't wear short clothing, there's many erted men arou-"
"I know I know. I'll be careful oppa! I'll stick with the other members, always." 
The other members were huddled close to the door, listening and peeking at the two trying not to squeal. 

Jinyoung saw no one was around so he released their hands and stepped closer as he hugged Nayeon, feeling like the happiest man on earth. He didn't care about his idol life for that moment, his childhood memories with her rushed back through his head. This was a common thing they used to do before they debuted. He missed the warm hugs Nayeon gave him, it made all of his worries disappear. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him back. "I missed this." She said. He looked down at her, not wanting to let go. "Me too." He placed his chin above her head and smiled like an idiot.

"You said you liked guys with broad shoulders right? Since they give good hugs. I do give you the best hugs, so don't treat this hug as a plain hug, it's more meaningful than you think."

"How did you know I like guys with broad shoulders?"

"I saw on TV, the Twice Private Life boyfriend episode, I appeared in that episode as well! I picked your boyfriend outfit! Your style fits me just perfectly, are you sure you didn't think about me during filming?" He teased as he chuckled seeing her flustered.

"Ayee, aniyo! You wish, it was just pure coincidence!"

 

All the Twice members were trying to cover their mouths because they were screaming. Dahyun got out her phone and secretly took a picture of them from the window praising herself for the accomplishment. 

"Nayeon-ah." Even though he didn't want to her released the hug.
"Wae?"
"Omma wants you to come over on chuseok, both our families. Chuseok is coming up right?"
"Mmm, of course! Your omma loves me the best!" She smiled knowing that Jinyoung's mum did adore her. He saw JB coming, motioning him that they had to leave. Jinyoung chuckled and ruffled Nayeon's hair.
"Go back to inside, your members are probably waiting. Jaebum hyung is calling me so I'll be going."
"Arasso.." She pouted as she slowly dragged herself back in the waiting room.
He watched her go into her waiting room and he ran to catch up to Jaebum. 
"I see you guys had a moment there" JB eyed him playfully. He saw Jinyoung blush, smiling throughout the whole walk back. "Aish chinja! Don't tease me!" Whining just like a baby.

As Nayeon walked into her waiting room, it felt like a wave hit her as all her members barged at her teasing and yelling at her. 
"ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE NOTHING GOING ON IM NAYEON?!" Jihyo screamed
"Unnie! You and Jinyoung oppa look so good together!!" Sana and Chaeyoung squealed.
The teases kept coming to her until their manager came in. 
"Nayeon unnie! Look what I got~" Dahyun whispered teasingly as she showed Nayeon the photo of Jinyoung and her hugging.
"Yah! Kim Dahyun! What are you doing? What if manager oppa sees it! I'll be dead for sure!" She whispered rather loudly.

"What's the matter girls? Is something wrong?" The manager looked over at Dahyun and Nayeon, as his eyes trailed down to the phone that Dahyun was holding.

"Give me the phone." He ordered. All the members then looked at each other, knowing what it was on the phone, it definitely wouldn't be good if their manager saw it.

"Wait oppa! It's just a picture, but the picture is not pleasant so you wouldn't want to see it. It-it's Nayeon unnie in the toilet, very disgusting.." Dahyun quickly made up the sentence trying to cover up.

"Yah! Why do you girls keep taking inappropriate things? Aish chinja! You guys are a girl group!" The manager looked disgusted, he then told them that they had to leave. All the members sighed in relief but started laughing at Dahyun's excuse.

"Bwoyah Kim Dahyun! So embarrassing, me in the toilet?" Nayeon complained feeling embarrassed as she covered her face. "At least it's better than showing him the real picture." Dahyun softly whispered eyeing the manager that driving them back to their dorm.

All her members kept giving her teasing looks even in the van on their way home. 

Dorm
"Yah! What's wrong with you guys, there's nothing going on between oppa and I! We are just childhood friends, and there is no way he will have feelings for me." Nayeon shouted as she sat on the couch and the TV.
"How many times have you said that Im Nayeon. I don't believe in your logic. I can tell you guys sincerely love each other~" Jungyeon teased.
"Oh! It's GOT7 sunbaenims!" Mina pointed towards the TV. 

Host: Many fans have been wondering about GOT7 a lot these days so we have a few questions some fans have sent in for us!"
GOT7: WOAHHH~! Thank you for the interest!
Host: First question, 'Can all the GOT7 members explain in detail about their ideal type?'
As soon as the Twice members heard this, they all teased and cooed looking forward Jinyoung's answer so they can tease Nayeon more. 

Host: okay a very interesting question! We'll start off with JB!
JB: Just someone who is generally cute and can attract my attention.
Host: Ahhh.. Very detailed JB-sshi. Hahaha. What about Jackson?
Jackson: Me? Well first, she has to have healthy skin, a bit tanned hmmm a bright smile, healthy skin! Yes healthy skin is the main, I think you must look healthy that's the main point. 

"Woah. Jackson oppa is picky." Nayeon commented.
"Yah just focus on your Jinyoung oppa." Jungyeon teased.
Host: Okay, healthy skin! I'm very curious to hear what kind of girl Park Jinyoung likes. Please tell us!
All the members in the dorm were screaming anticipating what Jinyoung was going to say while they were shaking Nayeon.

Jinyoung: Ahaha. For me.. I like girls with a lot of aegyo also someone who believes and trusts in me, being passionate in whatever they do. I hope we share the same hobby as well. Also a girl whose teeth shows when she smiles. I'm attracted to this type of person. I love you!"
As soon as Jinyoung finished talking, the members all screamed even louder than before when they heard him say 'someone whose teeth shows when smiling'. Nayeon sat there frozen, this was the first time she heard his real ideal type. While all her members were screaming and teasing her she sat there in disbelief.
"Nayeon-ah! What are you on about?! 'There is no way he will have feelings for me' are you crazy? Everything he described fitted you exactly. You have so much aegyo to the point it annoys me, your bunny teeth when you smile. You guys have been childhood friends so obviously you'll believe i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter