You worked hard, chingu

Goodbye Sukira

Leeteuk opened his apartment door. He frowned when he saw the light was on. He sure he turns them off before he left the house. But the door was locked before he came in, so he didn't to worry about it. Maybe his mom or sister come and forgot to turn off the light again.

"I know you will be a crying mess Jungsoo.." Leeteuk turned around and looked at the source of that voice.

"Heenim?!" Heechul standing there and smiling to Leeteuk. Leeteuk couldn't believe his own eyes but still in his own reflex he drop his bag and his suit, and run into Heechul's waiting arm. "You really here?!" He just remembered one more person who knew his door password, it was Kim Heechul.

Heechul chuckled and envelope Leeteuk in a warm and comforting hug. "Of course I am here, where should I be?" He kissed Leeteuk's hair softly.

"But I thought you still at Thailand.."

"Nope.. I have arrived this evening. I'm sure my Jungsoo will bawl his eyes out tonight, is it wrong if I want to be with you?" Leeteuk hurriedly shook his head and snuggle closer to Heechul's body. "I can't believe you, you didn't even try to call me." Heechul fake a pout.

"Noo~~" Leeteuk whined and look at Heechul face. "I want to call you, I don't want to be alone, I really want to be with you Heenim, but I thought you still at Thailand, so I.." His tears threatened to come again from his already red and swollen eyes. 

"Eiisshh.. Shh.." Heechul sooth his leader and wipe Leeteuk's tears with his thumb. "Don't cry again.. I come here to comfort you, not to make you crying again." 

Leeteuk nodded and smiled softly at Heechul. "Dear God I still can't believe you are here.. Thank you Chullie-ah"

"You already did a good job Jungsoo.." He caressed Leeteuk's hair tenderly. "You worked hard, chingu-yah." And Leeteuk felt a happiness and gratefulness on his heart when he heard it.

--END--

kekeke~ I can't help but put some 83line moment in the end, XD~

"You worked hard, chingu yah" - That's what Heechul write at Leeteuk's post. It's just a short sentence, but I think it has a deep meaning for Leeteuk. *dreamy sigh* my 83line is so cute.

And Teuk is reply with "Woah.. this kid is making me cry~ Thanks chingu yah ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ"