His decision

Goodbye Sukira

'Heenim, are you busy? Can we meet? Please.. I need to talk to you Chullie-ah'
--Jungsoo

Heechul frowned when he saw a message from Leeteuk. He just did filming for Perhaps Love, a Chinese variety show like WGM at Thailand. The message was sent about two hours ago. Should I call him? Heechul wondered. Even though it was just a message, but somehow Heechul can feel that his chingu is in a desperate stage. He was still wondering what he should do when a pretty girl taps his shoulder.

"Oppa.." The girl called him with her broken Korean. The girl is Li Fei Er, Heechul's partner on this program. "You will go with me and the other staff to have some dinner, right?"

"Eh? I can't, I want to go back to the hotel."

"Why?" She asked with a disappointed face.

"I need to call Jungsoo, I mean Leeteuk." He amended his calling towards Leeteuk since he wasn't sure if Li Fei knows his leader birth name.

"Is it urgent? Can't you call him later?" She tried to persuade her on-screen partner to come with her.

"No." Heechul answered sternly. That tone which definitely makes the girl a little shocked. These past few months she knew and filming with him, never once she encountered this side of Heechul. He always nice and kind towards her. Heechul saw that shocking face on Li Fei's face. "I really can't. I'm sorry." His tone is more friendly now. He also added his pearly white smile this time, and Li Fei was back to be dazed by Heechul's charm.

"Okay.."

"I'll see you next filming, help me tell the other, I'm sorry I can't join them for dinner today." Then Heechul turned around and went back to his hotel. He also typed a message back to Leeteuk on the way.

'Sorry Jungsoo, I was on filming site. What's wrong? I'm in Thailand now, I can't see you. I'll call you later okay? I'm on my way go back to the hotel.'
--Heechul

As soon as Heechul arrived at his hotel room, he sat on his bed and started to call Leeteuk. Luckily, filming today wasn't too long so he could finish early. It was still around 7 PM in Thailand, so it won't be that late at Korea, remember there were two hours different time between Thailand time and KST. Heechul also sure, Leeteuk doesn't have any Sukira live broadcast that day. So, hopefully, Leeteuk can answer the call.

'Hello?' Leeteuk answered from the other line. Heechul fell silent because Leeteuk's voice is so hoarse. Heechul pondered what happened with his leader. Leeteuk's voice is always soothing and calm. 'Heenim?'

"Jungsoo? Are you crying?" Leeteuk just muttered something Heechul can't comprehend what it is. "What's wrong Jungsoo?" He pressed again. "Why are you looking for me?"

'Ah yes.. You're oversea Heechul-ah?'

"Yes.. I'm at Chiang Mai. I told you, right?" Heechul always tells Leeteuk his schedule. Well, it wasn't like Leeteuk controlled what he can do, it was entirely up to Heechul. Leeteuk would never forbid him or the other member to do what they want. It was just a habit between the member since Leeteuk always paid attention and taking care of him and the other dongsaeng, even if it wasn't related to Super Junior activity. That was why Heechul and the other members end up always tell Leeteuk their schedule, just to inform him and show their respect to their hyung.

'I think I forget.. Sorry..' Leeteuk answered. 'Perhaps Love?'

"Yes. Jungsoo what's wr-"

'How is it?' Leeteuk cut Heechul. 

"It was good. Jungsoo, stop talking about me. Now spill, what happened to you?"

Leeteuk still silent and then he sighed. 'I.. recorded for Sukira this evening.'

"And?"

"After that, I had a discussion with the PD and writers." His breath hitch a little and Heechul knew for sure his leader tried so hard to stop his crying. "We.. decide to end Sukira."

Heechul stunned though he wasn't really surprised with the news. Actually, Leeteuk talked about it with him a few weeks ago. It wasn't an easy thing for Leeteuk being a DJ, his schedule always so hectic and full. Plus Leeteuk wasn't young anymore, his health becomes a problem too. That time Leeteuk was in a dilemma, he really loved Sukira. Sukira was included on his priority list. He would never say "no" to Sukira. Leeteuk protects it with all his might. Heechul knew about it too. Leeteuk also asked about Heechul opinion and Heechul still remember clearly what answer he gave to Leeteuk.

"It's up to you Jungsoo-ah. Do what you think the best for Sukira, for the listener and also for yourself. I won't asking you to end it, or forcing you to continue. Whatever decision you will make, I'm sure it was the best solution. I will support it, whatever it is."

Leeteuk sobbed from the other line interrupted his train of thought. Leeteuk sound so sad. Heechul knew it must be hard for Leeteuk to come to that decision.

'It's just..' Leeteuk started to talk again. 'It isn't fair to Sukira, PDs and writers, and for the listener when I need to go oversea. There were many empty seats and they had to call for a substitute DJ many times.' Another sobbed. 'Seeing that, I thought I give trouble to many people.' Leeteuk forced a chuckle. 'And also because my health.. You must know about it, you scold me many times because that one.' Heechul smiled sadly listening to Leeteuk's reason. Fresh tears start to b in his eyes. 'And for the other reason.. we talked about it right?'

"Yes.. I knew" Heechul nodded slowly.

Leeteuk sighed and tried to calm his self 'That's why maybe it will be better to end it. I just don't know what should I say  to the listener? What should I say Chullie-ah? They must be really disappointed with my decision.'

"The truth Jungsoo. Tell them the truth and they will understand. I'm sure about it. It must be a little disappointing, heartbreaking and sad. But it's not only for them, for you too Jungsoo. Well, it's a farewell. It's hard to do, say goodbye isn't a happy thing to do, but everything will be okay. You already tried your best to protect it, you worked hard Jungsoo. It was more than enough. They won't blame you. They will understand. Believe me. Don't punish yourself, kay?" Heechul tried his best to sooth his leader. If he could, he really wants to fly to Korea and comfort his only hyung right now.

'How about our member? I haven't said anything to Wookie either.'

"The same thing you will tell to your listener. And about Wookie, he will accept it too. He is your dongsaeng, he knew you already tried your best for Sukira. Don't worry about it. Just tell him."

'Okay..'

"You always said it yourself, "It's not an END but an AND", believe in your own words Jungsoo.."

Leeteuk chuckled from the other line. It seems he was calmer and not as broken as before. Heechul felt so relieved. 'Thank you, Heechul. You always know how to make me feel better.'

"Of course I am, aren't I your only friend?" Heechul and it generates a soft laughed from Leeteuk. "When will the last live broadcast?"

'29th this month..' Leeteuk sighed. 'I wish I can smile for them on that day.'

"You can Jungsoo, fighting!"

'I'll try~ Fighting!!' Heechul could feel the smile on Leeteuk's word. 'Ah! I forget if you are oversea right now, we should end the call.. The bill..'

"It's okay Jungsoo.. I can take care of it, don't worry." Spending some more money for his phone bill, to comfort his one and only hyung is nothing to Heechul. Leeteuk worth more than it.

'No no.. It's not right, well then.. I will hang up the call?' There are some hesitation in Leeteuk's tone. It seems, Leeteuk didn't want to end the call either.

"You already feel better?"

'Much better Chullie-ah, thank you so much.'

"Okay then, go get some rest Jungsoo. Good night."

'Good night.' And they end their call.

Heechul stares at his phone. "29?" He muttered. Heechul sure his only hyung will be a crying mess that day. Heechul wants to be there for Leeteuk on that day. He decided to call his manager.

'Yes?'

"Hyung, when is my return flight to Korea?"

'Hmm.. 29.. Why?'

"Have you bought the ticket Hyung? Can I go back early?"

'I already bought the ticket Heechul, and No you can't go back early, you still have schedule until 28.' 

Heechul pouted and sighed. "Fine.. But it's morning flight right?"

'Afternoon, I forget the time, but it was on afternoon.. What's wrong with you? You never so noisy about your flight before.'

"Nothing.. Thank you Hyung~" Well, he still can see Leeteuk if his flight is on the afternoon.

***

A/N : I'm sorry if I make Li Fei Er sounds so clingy to Heenim, no hard feelings