Lost

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

1.Lost

 

The first thing Jungkook noticed was that it was cold and then the light hurting his eyes. It took some time to adjust till he could see the first thing that was a white unknown ceiling. There were some noises around that got louder at every second as he regained consciousness.

“Jungkook?”

Jungkook groaned, feeling a horrible headache. But he knew that voice, he knew it very well just couldn’t register things in that moment.

"I’ll be back, just going to call a nurse."

The world ‘nurse’ was the last piece of the puzzle about the whole situation. He was in a hospital room and the annoying sounds were from heart monitor. He tried to remember what happened, what he did this time to end up there, but the strong headache was making things really difficult.

Soon a nurse entered the room, asking the expected question: “How are you feeling?”

“Like someone knocked me out with a bat. My head hurts.” Jungkook answered, hoarsely.

The nurse checked the things by the side of his bed.

“I’m going to get painkillers for you, just let me finish here.”

He tried to nod but groaned the moment he moved his head, feeling his pain intensifies.

“What exactly happened?”

“You don’t remember?” the nurse replied, not looking at him.

Jungkook almost nodded again, but stopped before he regretted it again. “No.”

“Well I guess that’s kinda normal. You were in a car accident and suffered a head trauma.

He accepted that, it was plausible reason for his intense headache and sore body.

“Okay, everything is fine.” the nurse said, excusing herself. “I’m going to let the doctor know that you’re awake then I come back with some medicine.”

The lady went out leaving him alone with his puzzled thoughts. But only for a few moments, sadly. Soon a guy entered the room and he was the owner of the voice from earlier. Okay, patients had visitors when they had an accident but…who was that guy?

He was handsome even with his black hair looking really messy. He had big eyes, chubby cheeks, beautiful pink lips, sharp jaw and a somehow delicate constitution. He wore jeans and simple black hoodie. The guy tried to hold his hand but Jungkook pushed it away, confused. Who was that guy?

“Kookie, I’m so sorry…” the guy said, guilty in his voice.

Jungkook looked at his face, analyzing it and trying to pic

Please log in to read the full chapter