Come the Super Villain

The Super Black Pearl

Until now , Yuri can't find any reason of how she can fall to the creature named Im Yoona. Truthfully, the doe-eyed girl is not the type of someone who available enough for her dating list. To top it all, she knew the Im since childhood. How mushy Yoona when she stepped onto the elementary school even peed on her pants that time. Something that Yuri always teased till now.

 

"Don't cry !". 7 years old Yuri told the 6 years old Yoona to stop from weeping. But the little doe-eyed girl keep sobbing despite the attempt of Yuri or Little Seohyun who busy soothing her.

Seohyun said." Hussjhh..Yoona. Stop from crying, we'll be home soon..".The school just done with the half period, they're on lunch break sitting at the park.

 

"*Sob*..I want to go home *Sob* I want my mommy..". The poor Yoona really want to go home and gave up social responsibility called school.

 

" Don't cry !".Yuri start to annoyed but Yoona keep crying which make her irritated."I said Don't cry !".Getting impatient, Yuri pushed the little Im to the fish pond nearby. She even surprised with her action.

 

"Unnie !!!"

Now Yoona even more upset than before, her uniform got wet. "Huaaaaaa Mommyyyy, Yuri pushed me to the pondddddd huaaaa...She's mean !"

 

Yuri giggled remembering about it,thinking back, she sure really mean that time. But then she just seven what she really got on her mind though. Never guessed, she will fall for a girl she ever bullied.

 

She still remember the time when Yoona often visit her house to play cooking and doll house with Seohyun. Yuri often mocked them for being so girly and soft, while she herself playing war and baseball with the boys in the neighbourhood. She still remember about the time when Yoona wore brace on her teeth when she and Seohyun about to step on middle school.

Yuri knew the time before Yoona thanked her self for her own puberty. Then why despite all that she still fall for Yoona ?. She ever thought, maybe this is just a sisterly love. But sister didn't have a wet dream for the sister right ?. That would be .

 

She start to drift back to the time when she got this weird feeling towards Yoona. It was when Yuri turn thirteen and also the time when she realized she got a super power. Her father took her to a mountain to control and practice her power. During that time nobody else accompany her beside her father and the animals on that mountain. She felt so lonely, she felt stranded from the world. The power maybe a curse, she thought that she's not human. Maybe her father took her to the mountain so she can't harm anybody. And become the girl version of Tarzan.

 

One night while hugging her knees looking to the stars, she cried. She blamed herself for her difference with everybody else. Her life didn't feel the same anymore. She missed her mother, she missed Seohyun , she missed school and the nice school guard who always open the gate willingly when she's late. And even, she missed Yoona , she missed the girl she always tease, bully and pranking. She missed the scowl on Yoona's face, she missed the michivous smirk from Yoona everytime she pranked back, mostly she missed Yoona's self.

 

"Huaaaaaa...Yoona i miss you.". And she spend that painful night while crying louder accompanied by the wolves and owls.

Then come the time when she already have the ability to control her power. She can easily fly towards the sky , though before she rarely can control it without breaking some trees or making a hole on the wall. Finally she came back to her home , seeing her usual stuffs and people. Especially the girl named Yoona and the realization of having a romantic feeling towards her.

 

" How dare you didn't invite me to your summer vacation on the mountain Yuri ?!".The thirteen years old Yoona protested , as she meet the older girl for the first time in a month.

 

Yuri just stare at her with a smile on her lips , feeling so grateful of having to see her crush again."Helloooo, earth to Yuri ! Does the mountain air make you become crazy or something ?"

After awhile Yuri then spoke."Or something..".Still in dazed , Yuri put her strong hands on Yoona's shoulder. Startling the latter. "I just realized...". She paused thinking about the romantic feeling ." Even if you did come to the mountain, for the first 2 hours you will ask to go home and will be a nuisance ! Hahahah !". Of course she wouldn't tell her crush just yet.
 
"Damn you !". With that , Yoona kicked Yuri on the knee and walking away with anxious. Yuri pretended to feel hurt , after she felt sure the girl was nowhere in sight. A smile crept on her lips and a 'Yoona' name came softly from .
 
That was years ago , yet the romantic feeling for Yoona still exist even grew day by day ,bigger and stronger. Yuri took the childhood photograph of her, Seohyun and a dorky smiling Yoona. She chuckled, who knew that that dorky doe-eyed girl who's going to captured the Super Woman's heart.
 
" Unnie !!"
Yuri startled in surprise when Seohyun suddenly coming to her room calling her name loudly. She put the photograph back to its place."He-hey..i'm not doing something or seeing the photograph in purpose . Just dusting it hehe..".She reasoned so Seohyun wouldn't feel suspicious of Yuri seeing Yoona's photograph.
 
But as a soon-to-be lawyer , Seohyun always suspicious at everything. The younger Kwon squint her eyes at the older."You look nervous unnie..".A michivous smirk forming on her lips."I'm not interrupting you in the middle of your ing time ,right unnie ?"
 
Yuri blushed."Wh-what are you talking about ?!".Though , she ever e looking at Yoona's picture last time."Such a ert you are Seo ! What do you want though ?! I'm going to sleep..".Anxiously , Yuri put her pillow on her face to cover the blush.
 
"No no.., no sleep yet for you. I have something you have to see..". Forcedly , Seohyun took her sister's arms out from the bedroom leading her to the living room to watch the news on the tv. There she was looking at the tv where the petite police officer Yuri encountered last time in the middle of , something like press conference, with reporters surrounding her.
 
" Alright ,before i answer your questions one by one.".Officer Kim Taeyeon pointed to the reporters."I would like to have a talk with Super Black ehhh..".Her partner whispered on her ear."Pearl, who maybe right now seeing this on her home . I know right now , you're looking at this with your super sense of seeing..".Yuri rolled her eyes."First of all i would like to..".She hesitated."Apologize ! For the thing that previously occur between us. It was a misunderstanding, i suppose. You know nowadays , people with their social media are often exaggerating things more than something that actually really happened.."
 
One of the reporter spoke."Are you sure it was a misunderstanding ? You attacked the hero verbally and accused her of will taking the advantage of the situation..". Other reporters nodded their heads in agreement.
 
Taeyeon squinted her eyes."Like i said , i will answer the questions after i'm done with my speech. Now , where was i ?".The tall partner whispered again at her."Oh yes , so..Super Black....Pearl. To fix the broken glass of our professional relationship . I invited you to be in The meet n greet with Super Black Pearl and Super Police Kim Taeyeon at Super Seoul University. I really looking forward for your willingness to attend the meeting and clear the unnecessary dusts between us. I am Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon , waiting for you and your super power. ".She stare sternly at the camera like the super human really can see her from it. Well , indeed the super human , Yuri also looking at the tv screen like the battle of staring were happened directly. And then..
 
*BOOM*
The tv were exploded and turn smokes start coming from it.
" Oh my gosh Unnie ! That was the third tv you've blow this month. You have to control of your power !".Seohyun said with anger throwing the remote , because it's useless by now.
 
"Sorry Seo, i really don't like that police officer..". Yuri hissed remembering the horrible previous meeting with the police.
 
Seohyun sighed." So what ? I don't find a reason about you disliking the police by blowing up our TV ! Also, She's apologized you see ? "
"I can't feel she said it genuinely , maybe her boss threatened to fire her or something..". Yuri guessed sarcastically, which is right.
" So are you going for the meeting ? "
 
"Course not ! You remember how she treated me the other day right ? I wouldn't fall for 'fixing her public image' scheme..". Yuri goes quiet, if she already have a particular opinion about someone, it will always stick like that forever. One thing she really hate the most is prejudiced , the police officer have accused her of not being genuine about everything. And now here she was , offering the super black pearl for peace. If she couldn't finish a war , why bother to start it in the first place ?.
 
Seohyun sighed throwing her self back on the couch. There's nothing she can argue more with her sister. Her stone-headed sister, the phrase could be metaphorically and literally too. " It's all depend on you unnie.."
 
"Guys !!!!.". Yoona, with her loud voice suddenly came to the Kwon residence , unaware with the tension between the sibling. " Wow , what happened again to your tv ?".The smokes turning her attention for a brief of time before she goes back to the purpose of why she's coming. "Whatever ,must be your little amateur experiment again , right Yuri ?". Yoona smirked to the older girl , only to receive a small groan from the latter. Yuri took the cushion to her face to hide her soft smile. Though she's not in a good mood by now ,but the presence of Yoona make her mood lift a bit. Though , she still have to act annoyed.
 
" Seohyun !"Yoona greeted her friend before turning to sit beside her.
"Yoona !". Seohyun replied imitating it ,not with the same excitement but with sarcasm.
" Did you see that earlier ? Did you hear that earlier ?".Yoona tug on Seohyun's shirt eagerly.
"What ?". Seohyun replied it with bored tone.
 
" That annoying police who going viral , remember ?".Seohyun nodded as Yoona continued."She said she's going to fix her relationship with Super Black Pearl by having a meet n greet at OUR university Seo !! I can't let the chance to meet her again walk away . You remember the last time was ruined because i suddenly faint ? Now i wouldn't let that happen again . I will come to that meet n greet !"
 
Yuri's ears perked hearing the not so private conversation beside her. Yoona will go to the meet n greet ?, she thought.
 
"It's useless Yoona..". Seohyun said discreetly glance at her sister." She wouldn't come..".Yuri frowned regretting to ever said that.
 
Yoona's mouth opened."What ?! How could ?! H-how do you know ?!".
Seohyun start to act nervous."Well, ehh..she's..She's a super hero right ? She wouldn't have a time for something like that. She must be busy helping people from trouble out there.."
 
"You're right..". Yoona goes limp, while Yuri sighed in relief knowing that Yoona will cancel her plan." No you're wrong Seo !".Her burst make the two other girls startled."Super Black Pearl wouldn't disappoint her fans. She.will.come !. Just you see, Now !".She got up taking Seohyun's arm. "Let's go to the mall because i need new clothes . I have to look good and beautiful in front of the Super Black Pearl.". Without hearing Seohyun further. Yoona immediately drag her towards the door.
 
" But Yoona,- Yoona Hey !"
 
After awhile , Yuri took the cushion out from her face. Her expression was unreadable."She's going to come..".She murmured. Now , she felt confuse. Whether she have to stick to her own principal or coming to that meet n greet though she doesn't like it but there will be Yoona there.
 
Stood firmly on the hill directly looking at the City. Jung corp,one of the biggest technology advancement company that ever existed in Asia. Over 1000 workers , consisting with some of the best scientists and engineers. Solving problems , inventing something. No wonder the company has been built so many things more than other companies has done. They're sophisticated.
 
CEO Jung , which is also the father of the infamous bratty yet beauty princess Jessica Jung was looking at the city through the thick glass around his big office with a glass of Champagne on his left hand, he was left handed.
 
The grey hair was clearly visible now more than 20 years ago. For him , it's not the sign of old age , but the sign of achievements, goals , and hardworks that he has accomplished during his lifetime.
 
Like many other good deals of big company , he can feel it, no bother to guess that the company was in serious danger. With the stock market changes rapidly unpredictable, his company was in the verge of bankruptcy. To top it all, his investors were one by one pulling their investments, so much for his anxiety.
 
From all of the things he fear the most beside dead and his wife, he really afraid of being poor. No more fancy suits or luxurious cars while spending most of the time eating the same cheap can soup that can cause you hypertension. He cringed , trying to get rid of the bad pictures on his head.
 
He's also afraid to make his two daughters unhappy , Jessica his oldest daughter who always so needy but sweet ..sometime and his younger daughter ,Krystal who was on the State studying , though he doubt if she behave as a good girl there since it's been the 5th time this month his wife got a call from the school and have to immediately fly there. It's hurt for him to imagine to see his daughters fall into poverty , selling their bodies to some ert men on the road. Bloody disgusting.
 
In mind , he always have some motivational words to remember. Down, get back to rise. Impossible,let's make it happen. That was the magic words he always held on his self. Until finally , he found a solution for his troubles. He have to join the other side.
 
"Tell me Edgar..". He turned around facing his loyal secretary. Edgar , by far , a young man who got the look of aristocrat butler. " Does my decision are a right choice ?".
 
"You mean to trust Russian people to invest our company ? Well, though they're communist but their money are valuable for the development of our company sir. As far as their money goes to your bank and pocket. Political side wasn't matter.."
 
"No, what i mean is. Is it the right decision to choose this flower vintage tie instead of the diamond pattern ?". Mr.Jung held his tie for his secretary to see.
 
Edgar's left eye twitched , his boss sometime can be unpredictable when he asked something."Oh We-well, that's so catchy. Making you look 5 years younger sir."
 
Mr.Jung snorted conceitedly."I am always good at every decisions i made . Including to let those communists invest on our company. However , Edgar, i don't want to die poor.." 
 
"So do i sir.."
 
Suddenly there was a call from the telephone on the Mr.Jung's desk. He signaled his secretary to pick it up. "Yes ? Oh really...wait a minute.". He covered the phone first before turning his attention to the boss." Sir...They're coming.". Mr.Jung didn't need million of neuron cells to acknowledge who his secretary talking about.
 
"Tell them to come to my office..". Accepting the order , Edgar nodded, saying he will come to pick them up at the lobby,ending the call and then goes behind the oak door.
 
Mr.Jung stood nervously ,of course it's not his first time to welcomed his clients at his office. He done it before,much much before that he even couldn't remember all of them one by one who ever sat on that black leather couch. But this time is quite different, if he ever make a fool of himself in front of them or disappointed them , there goes their money from him and the chance of being in poverty are getting bigger. He have to act nicely and rightly without flaws, though they're communist.
 
There was a knock from the door startling his thought. " Come in..".Soon Edgar came to his view along with the other three people , two men and a woman in business suit looking rather serious and unfriendly. He only know the man at the center of the trio, the other maybe his companies. Mr.Jung stretch his arms while putting a friendly smile towards the guests ."Regis Petrovna from Russia...How nice to have you here.".He took the man's hand and shake it gently.
 
The man named Regis stare at him rather underestimatedly, he threw Mr.Jung's hands away ."Our company , yes are from Russia. But i am from Kazakhstan Mr.Jung.."
 
Mr.Jung startled then smile widely."Oh Kazakhstan !".He whispered silently to Edgar."Where is Kazakhstan ?"
"Ehh..almost near Russia, used to be Soviet Union..". Edgar told getting a nod from his boss.
 
" Okay So, come come take a seat..Sirs and Madam..".Mr.Jung let his guests to sit at the leather couch."I believe you are Regis , we have met before. But i never know the other two.."
 
Regis glanced to his partners who in this case didn't know Korean language at all."What did he talking about ?".The woman asked in Russian language.
 
"He just asking your name..". He answered.
" I like his tie..".The other man remarked making Regis turn to stare at him hard."Just saying..". At the other side,Mr.Jung and Edgar are feeling so confuse with the three speaking Russian here.
 
"This is Boris Ivanovitch the manager..". Regis introduced the other man." And this is Milena Damiroff vice president of my company. They're quite important to decide whether i have to continue investing or not..to your little company. ".Mr.Jung gulped ,little company, no one ever dare to said those horrible thing to his property. But he have to be patient, however they are so important for his business.
 
" ehh Before we get down to the business how about coffee or other drinks first ? Ehh Edgar please take,-"
"No need to kiss up ..". Regis warned." We wouldn't be long here. Better immediately show what our money become here.."
 
"Daddy !!". Suddenly the door burst open revealing the figure of beautiful Jessica Jung looking so anxious and hot. " Daddy ! Daddy ! Daddy !".She walked directly to her father didn't mind the guests he have by now , who's now rolling their eyes at her.
 
"Jessica ?!". Mr.Jung and his secretary look surprised." What are you doing in here ? Where's Tiffany ? You better go now because daddy have important guests right now..".He said nervously while apologetically stare at his clients.
 
"I don't want to go before you fire Tiffany !". Jessica threatened.
" Fire Tiffany ?! But she's been a loyal bodyguard to you. What's her fault ?". And then the eye-smile bodyguard also came topping Mr.Jung's miseries.
 
Tiffany bowed repeatedly ."I'm sorry sir. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding between me and Princess Jung. Please don't fire me !".She begged clasping her hands in front of her confuse looking and nervous looking back.
 
"What exactly happened here ? Tiffany explain it to me..". Then the bodyguard tell everything about his daughter who wants to possess the so called Super hero , Super Black Pearl. By now , Mr.Jung didn't know who is Super Black Pearl. He thought that the hero is a fictional character in show business not a real one. " Alright,just get her..call her agency."
 
"What ?!". Tiffany exclaimed in shock while Jessica raise her hands happily." But sir , Super Black Pearl is.,-"
"Tiffany , just get what my daughter want. If it costs money , take it from my account. Or you fired ! Now go , i have important guests here.."
 
"But sir,-"
"Jessica honey , just ask Tiffany she will give it to you..". Jessica smiled sweetly. With his command , he told Edgar to the two intruders from the office.
 
Tiffany still protested." But sir , Super Black Pearl is..".And then the door closed right in front of her face."A real super human..".She murmured then sigh in desperate. She turned to the source of her miseries.
 
"You better get my super black pearl now or you fired hahahahha !"
"Evil ..evil..evil..". That was what Tiffany thinking now while looking at her master . If Jessica to be in Super hero comic , she suit to be the super villain character.
 
 
Flying aimlessly to the night sky,nothing caught the interest of our hero. She bore as hell , even start to yawn . Not that she disapprove of not having someone to punch but it just sometime ,she really need an entertainment. Though , to be honest, she have to admit that maybe something terrible and big will happen soon. She doesn't know what , she just can feel it. The air of evilness. Her feeling always right ,but today she hope she mistaken it. Her mind also divided into the confusion of , whether she have to attend that meet n greet or not. Another side , she doesn't like the so called Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon there . On another Yoona will come too. Everything in the super human's mind is very much in complex.
 
Still flying aimlessly, Yuri's meditation was interrupted by a sudden dolphin-like yelp right under her. " Ackkkkkkkkkkk !!!".She searched the source of voice immediately. It doesn't need million seconds for the super hero's super eyes to caught the sight of a helpless girl at a quiet aisle , surrounding by thugs.
 
"Hey girl , let's have some fun..". One of the thug pull at the girl's sleeve while his dry lips.
" Go away !".The girl barked with a hint of disgusted on her tone.
"Give me all your money !". The other thug said pulling out a dagger." Or you'll die !".The girl widen her eyes in shock and fear. Her life clearly in danger yet no one seems able to help her in this quiet damn aisle.
 
"Leave her alone !". Suddenly someone's gentle voice breaking through their little scheme. They snapped their heads only to see the super famous super hero crossing her arms casually.
 
The three bad guys squint their eyes at her." Who are you ? How dare you bug our business ?!".He spit out towards the pavement.
Yuri snorted."Business ? Bugging an innocent girl you called business ? Surely , you have to find another job ."
One of the man groaned."I don't need your speech. Do it at a church ! Hiya !".Soon all of them one by one marched towards Yuri, attacking her. She dodged the attempts one by one , when she got the opportunity to attack them back , she punched them one by one strongly.
 
"Auchhh..". Two of them thugs lay on the ground groaning in pain. Just left the man who have a knife with him. He immediately run attacking Yuri once more ,only to got knock on his hand , dropping the knife unwillingly because he can feel that his hand were broken . " Gahhh ..My hand !".Soon the three of them run fastly leaving the crime scene. Afraid to get hurt more by the hero.
 
Yuri about to chase them but suddenly the girl called her."Wait !!".The blonde girl ran slowly like a jumping rabbit towards Yuri. By now , Yuri realized the girl is so beautiful and glamour. She can guess that all the girl's attires were a branded one. And not belong to this dirty,ghetto , empty aisle. Then what she's doing. "Thank you so much for saving me..". The girl smile sweetly hugging at Yuri's right arm , which make the owner uncomfortable a bit. But well ,lucky she's beautiful." I thought i'm going to die by their dirty hands. ".The girl pouted looking so adorable. Even Yuri have to refrain her self from giggling. " You are Super Black Pearl right ?"
 
Finally Yuri have the chance to speak."Yes i am . What are you doing in here alone miss ? Quite danger ,and  it's night already. It's no good for a girl like you , walking alone especially in this kind of place..Miss ?"
"Jessica..My name is Jessica. Actually , i lost here. I just walking around but then suddenly lose my track. Reckless and silly of me ..Sorry.". Jessica blushed ,not daring to look at the super hero because her embarrassment.
 
Yuri chuckled ." Ahh i see. Well , How about i send you home ?".She offered .
Jessica look up feeling so surprised by the offer."Se-send me home ?".Yuri nodded ."Really ?".Nodded again."B-by what ?"
"By me of course..". Yuri made a flying gesture with her palm." It faster.."
"Really !! Ahh okay !". Jessica couldn't content her happiness because she start to jump a little on her place which make the hero chuckled.
" Come Jessica , hold onto my shoulder..".Soon Jessica goes behind Yuri, do as instructed then the two of them fly onto the night sky of Seoul in a second.
 
Tap..tap. Tiffany's heels clacking softly as she came up from her hiding place. "Well , you always get what you want Princess Jung..". She said looking at the two flying figures above her. Grunting sounds were heard from behind interrupting her thoughts. She pull out a pack of money then give it to the three guys who ran away from Yuri earlier. " Here's your money..nice acts."
 
"Give us more please. She broke my hand !". Tiffany rolled her eyes for this whining man. She pull out another then give it to him. After they gone Tiffany look back again to the sky.
She thought, if only she's the one who's flying with Jessica Jung through the sky.
 
" Ackkk !".Yuri have to cringed again when she heard the girl, Jessica , yell loudly right beside her ear."I'm sorry, it's just so tall. I'm so afraid if i fall.."
 
"Don't worry Jessica, i wouldn't let you fall..". Jessica smile . All her life , her desires , her dreams always come true. This is one of it, but the feeling is different is sweeter than any other desires she has had in her life.
 
" That's my home !".Jessica pointed to the pent house beneath her. She giggled it's all look so tiny up here.
"There , alright prepare for landing ". Yuri then brought the girl behind her to that pent house. Wow, she have to hold herself from admiring the place. This Jessica girl must be so rich. " Here we are.."
 
Slowly and unwillingly ,Jessica lose her grip on Yuri's shoulder."Thank you so much once again ! For helping me with those bad guys and sending me home ."
 
"No problem, That's my job miss..Well , i have to go now .". Yuri stopped when Jessica pull her back.
" Wait ! Ehhh..can i ..see you again ? On the normal circumstances of course .".Jessica asked almost in flirty tone.
"Well ,maybe. We might see each other again next time..". Again she got held up.
" Wait wait..".Jessica proceed a card from her bag. "Here this is my card. Just in case you want to call me and talk with me. I'm also a fashion designer ,mind you. In case you want to change your clothes , just call. I'm available 24/7 for you.."
 
Yuri smiled."I'll consider it..".Again she got stop.
"Wait..ehh..".*peck*. Shamelessly Jessica peck the hero's cheek making the latter flinch in surprise." Thank you so much , again."
 
Yuri blinked her eyes then chuckle."You're welcome . Well , i really have to go now. Good night , and don't forget to brush your teeth before sleep.".Finally , Yuri freed from Jessica . Flying lightly to the night sky.
 
Jessica stare lovingly at the hero who goes further and further. Not just she already save her from the thugs ( though it was staged ), but she also send her home flying , kiss her cheek and she reminded her to brush her teeth before sleep. How nice. She's a really nice person.
 
Jessica , You are so lucky. She thought. Many people want the same things yet you're the only one who got the chance. Yes yes..Jessica Jung always got what she wanted.
 
 
 
To be continued