Super ( Annoying ) Police

The Super Black Pearl

"Well, I'm so honored.. And please don't cry. I don't want to make someone pointing a gun at me for making you cry.".Someone really did pointing a gun to the superhero who's having the interview with the reporter but the thing is it's not directly to the person but instead to the tv screen of SCBS channel.

 

The petite pale hand pull the trigger and then *shoot* a rubber bullet attached right to the superhero's forehead on the screen. It was a toy gun fortunately. The owner of the toy gun smirked, imagining of how good if the action were made by a real gun to the real person. Though, she doubted that it will cause any damage to the superwoman.

 

The person threw the toy before leaning her fist to her chin, still staring at the tv screen with stern and curious eyes." I really want to know, who you really is...".Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon murmured. This thing, This flying thing or people always called her The Super Black Pearl has become the most interesting main topic this past few months. Her sudden appearance with her super power when catching the bad guys and maybe helping the police institution in process are the things that really concerned the young Inspector.

 

Kim Taeyeon sniffed something fishy, not because the fact that her partner having a bucket full of nuggets in her office but because she deduced that maybe there's something else about the superhuman. As a police officer, everyone for her is a suspected , whether they're doing good or not . There must be a reason hid behind it. "Who are you ?". She said slowly and curiously to the screen like talking directly to the hero.

 

"She's Super Black Pearl..You know it right.". Her partner, Inspector Choi Sooyoung informed like her senior didn't even know about the girl. With a bucket full of nuggets her brain couldn't differentiate between real question and rhetoric one.

 

Chief Inspector Taeyeon sighed, sometime she wonder why for a long time she can stand of being a team with her." I know it..".She stood from her chair walking closer to the tv. "What i mean is , her real identity, where she came from, what she's doing for living,-"

 

"Helping people and kicking those rascal's . What else ?". Another point that Choi Sooyoung unfortunately missed. Taeyeon chanted mentally to be patience and stop thinking of throwing the chair to her partner, though it's so tempting.

 

" I mean as a person !"

"Oh.." Now the idea struck into Sooyoung's head."Just ask her .".Another nugget come to , another unnecessary answer she gave.

 

"If i can , i'll do it long before Hitler start world war ll !!! What i mean is , her real identity ! Like Clark Kent for Superman , Spiderman for Peter Parker, Batman for Bruce Wayne !"

 

Sooyoung cut."Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Donatello for...turtle ?"

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes in distress."Why the hell Donatello ?! He's an !"

Sooyoung shrugged."I like purple..".And take another bite of her fish nugget.

 

"Maybe if you stop eating , Choi Sooyoung, You will get my point..". Taeyeon tapped the desk with her finger firmly, setting her firm eyes to the taller girl.

" I don't see the difference, i nearly never know your point..haha ! Haha !".Sooyoung's laugh faded when she noticed her partner's face show nothing but serious."Ha....I'm sorry chief , I'm just kidding..".The short Inspector took the nugget away then put it to the corner of the office room."Mmmm..even if we want to search her real 'identity'..".She made the gesture with her fingers."How ? Clearly, she wore that mask so no one can know who she really is.."

 

 

"Finally ! Something good came out from your mouth !". The tall girl scowled but she didn't show it to the Chief." And the answer is, i don't know . It's almost always difficult for us to even get near her before she flea, or surrounded by her crazy fans and ...".Taeyeon turned to the tv , her gaze softened."The reporter .".Unfortunately , Sooyoung failed to notice the soft intonation of her voice."But ! That doesn't mean we have to give up ! One will find the right way when one have the right time come !".She said it with eagerness. "Do you understand Choi Sooyoung ?"

 

Sooyoung startled."I - I think i do..".Actually her gaze was on the nugget this whole time, and her ears suddenly deaf from whatever Taeyeon said.

"Now !". Taeyeon clapped her hands." What do you make of that creature ?".She pointed to the Superhero on screen, asking Sooyoung's opinion about her.

 

"Mmmm..Super,fly, strong, y,stylish...bae ?"

"How about the bad sideeeeeee ?". Taeyeon asked again with a long tone for the last.

" Mmmmm...".Sooyoung squinted her eyes, this rather a difficult question."Last season Blanc & Eclare boots ?"

"Really ? Nothing else except the boots ?"

"Mmm...". Sooyoung gave up." I'm afraid none.."

 

Taeyeon sighed closing her eyes again while murmured."..".Low enough for Sooyoung to hear it."How can't you see, Choi Sooyoung ?! She's a total bull !!!".The tall girl frowned a little bit disagree, but she let the Chief Continue. "She mocked us ! She mocked our police institution ! Saying that everything is under controlled , where her real purpose is to show people that we can't control everything and we'll just a bunch of law dummy playing revolver ! Or..showing people that we're incapable of coming fast to the crime scene ! Or...or..didn't worth for an interview with..". Her gaze softened again to the tv." The reporter.."

 

"Maybe it's just your opinion chief, maybe she just..really want to help people ?". Sooyoung received another stern glare." Am i wrong ?"

 

"No Choi Sooyoung, you're not wrong..". Taeyeon chuckled while Sooyoung smile in relief." You just completely Delusional !".The tall girl flinched."You know, an innocent people like you , who can make the world a better place but faraway from the truth.."

"I didn't get your point again.."
"You never get my point remember ?". Sooyoung grinned awkwardly while Taeyeon hissed." Choi Sooyoung, have to bare in your mind that NO ONE in this world giving something without hoping to get something in return.."
 
"So you said that the Super Black Pearl helping people, just to gain a profit from it ?"
 
"Exactly like that , Choi Sooyoung. That Super Black Pants,-"
"Super Black Pearl.."
"Super Black Pest.."
"Super ! Black !". Sooyoung stopped again receiving another glare."Whatever you want to call her Chief..". She lowered her gaze.
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes. " The point is , Choi Sooyoung. If we want to dig the information about her. We have to make some good approach, like offering her for a reward or just treat her for lunch..Am i right ?"
 
Sooyoung's eyes sparkled when she heard the last idea."Yes ! Yes ! You are absolutely right chief !"
"WRONG !!!". Sooyoung stunned." Because why i didn't think about it from the start, So i don't have to burden my self of asking you !"
 
Sooyoung pursed her lips in annoyed while murmuring some curse words."Well, Sorry to say this Chief but, i still stick to my own opinion. That The Super Black Pearl didn't expect a 'reward' for her work. Maybe she just generously want to help people for justice.".She didn't care if her senior going to scold her again. She knows Taeyeon really well, if she already made a decision no one can bug it. Whether it's right or wrong, but mostly the latter.
 
Taeyeon clicked her tongue, why everyone don't believe her. Maybe this is the feeling when a heroine of some FBI movie were doubt by everybody but then in the end, she can prove it to their face that this whole time she's ing right. "Choi Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. I can't believe why everybody like that flying chick, i mean what's good in her ?". Clearly, it's going to be a long list." You, other people, other polices in this institution are crazy about her ! And even...".Her soft gaze turn to the tv again."The reporter..".She paused."Remember, Hero worship is unhealthy. "
 
Sooyoung caught where Taeyeon's eyes laid on the tv."Oh you mean , that little reporter from SCBS News who shamelessly flirting with the hero in public, and now she's here in our office waiting to interview us with her super-y camera attendant.".
 
Taeyeon sighed."Yeah..".Then something caught her by surprise."She's here ?!".Her eyes widen, her nose flaring receiving the surprising information about Lee Sunny.
 
"Ehhh...". Sooyoung flicked the blind of the window office." If that's 'The reporter' you talking about , then yes..she's here."Taeyeon furiously walk to the window moving the blind down and Yes ! In the super chaotic , dull office reporter Lee Sunny doing her make up while talking with her camera attendant. Taeyeon smiled, finally the reporter she's been waiting for come to her lair. Her smile faded when her view got block by a really big officer. She stretched her neck trying to get a better look but it's futile. Taeyeon hissed, that big blocker will get her wrath latter, as for now she's going to enjoy her interview.
 
"Choi Sooyoung..". The said girl turned." Fix your clothes and wipe the ketchup stain on your mouth..".The Chief Inspector smirked."Because , we're going to have an interview with..".Her gaze to the outside softened."The reporter.."
 
~~~~~~
 
The brown eyes on the binocular flicked as it watched carefully to the house of Im family. The tanned girl bend down behind the bushes, glancing for couple of times to her wrist-watch."About time..".She snickered then turn her gaze again to the house."07.45..target come from the lair..3..2..1..".Just like she counted, the owner Im Yoona got out from the house right in 07.45."07.46..fix the flower vase.".And again , Yuri right ..Yoona did the thing she've been mentioned. Like a creep, Yuri knew what's the other girl's routine. "07.48...Target get down into trap...3...2...1..".Yoona start to walked on the path  but suddenly she got slip and fall down on the because the wet things on her shoes.
 
 
" Arghhh..".The doe-eyed girl groaned rubbing her ."Why in the hell there's water in my path ?!".It's not even raining yesterday. Her thought was cut off when she heard a familiar voice coming.
 
Someone pop out from the bushes, with some branches on her hair."Well, I think someone have a bad morning ...ahahahha !". Yuri laughed enthusiastically, mocking the poor girl who got fall by her trap.
 
"You !!". With redden face Yoona got up from the ground." You must be the one who did it !".She accused while pointing her finger
 
"Oohh..Don't start with unreasonable prejudice , dude. Didn't your teacher tell ya' ?". Yuri challenged , enjoying Yoona's distress expression.
" Sometime there's no reason for prejudice. Sometime you just need a brick on the head, bullet between the eyes !".Yoona took off her shoes."And shoes on your head !!!".She threatened to hit Yuri with her shoes."Come here you !"
 
"Ackkk !". Yuri dodged the first shoes." Hit me if you can ~~~".She mocked while sticking her tongue out and doing a weird dance with her . Yoona drowned even more to the grudge , she start to chase Yuri while raising her remaining shoes. So childish indeed.
 
Seohyun came out from her house with a smile on her lips , but it's gone replaced by anger when she felt something being hit to her face, and it's by a white Van Shoes. With wide eyes she looked up to find the culprit, only to find her sister and her friend pointing at each other.
 
"It's her !". Yoona and Yuri said in sync.
" It's You !".Yoona said firmly at Yuri.
"It's You !". Yuri didn't want to lose.
" It's You !!"
"It's You !!"
"You !!!!!"
"You !!!!!"
 
"Arghhh STOP IT !!!". Again with being angry Seohyun can control the immature women in front of her. There's only one thing Seohyun asked when she woke up from sleep, a peaceful morning, That's it. But it seems that her pray is too much to be grant. Especially when this two still bicker with each other."Seriously unnie, Yoona..". She lectured the two girls." Can't you two please, stop from fighting with each other. I'm sick of watching the two of you !".She scolded while the two older girls lowering their heads in guilt.
 
"Sorry Seo...". Yuri said slowly." But she start it first..".She said with innocent face, referring to Yoona.
"Hell No !!". Yoona scoffed." You manipulative ! You're the one who poured water on my path and make me slip ! How if i knock my head and die ?!"
 
Yuri still put an innocent face."You heard her Seo ? ".She referred to profanity Yoona used." And for god's sake , your unnie here , wouldn't do such incredulous thing. I didn't even dare to hit a mosquito.."
 
"You fake ! Faker than fake ! 100 % fake !. She pranked me Seo, She pranked me !".Yoona said desperately.
 
Seohyun sighed."Alright unnie, i know You're lying.".The older sibling look up so surprise."And unnie, pranking someone like that is dangerous. How if Yoona got injured ?".Yuri lowered her head while Yoona smirk triumphantly. "Apologize to Yoona now !"
 
Yuri scoffed."Hell no !!".But she cowered when her sister glare at her. She turned at smirking Yoona while frowning."msorry..".She apologized in low and fast tone.
 
"What ? Louder i can't hear you~". The doe-eyed girl said with teasing tone while putting her hand on her ear.
" I'm sorry..".A little bit louder.
But Yoona still can't hear it or pretend to not hear it."WHAT ?! "
"I'M SORRY !!!!".Yuri shouted it straight to Yoona's ear loudly. Even it's make the doe-eyed girl cringed . It was a time when Yoona nearly turn into deafness.
 
" Geez ..Not that loud !".Yoona hissed rubbing her reddened ears. She really doesn't like the smirk on Yuri's lips.
 
 
"Alright let's go Yoona !". Seohyun immediately take Yoona by the shoulder, heading for campus before another commotion between her and Yuri come again." And unnie..Please take care of the home.".She kissed her sister cheek before really walk away with her friend.
 
"Yeah..yeah. Becareful Seo, Especially with those creature !". Yuri said sarcastically pointing at Yoona.
" Why you,-".Yoona about to throw her shoes again to the tanned girl but again Seohyun stop her, unfortunately.
"Enoughhhh..". Seohyun yanked her friend by her flannel shirt, pulling Yoona immediately from her yard before another unnecessary quarrel happen.
 
Yuri snickered , shaking her head. " Yoona, What i have to do without you ..".She shrugged then walk entering the house, while waiting for her duty to come.
 
~~~~
 
"Seriously Seo !". Seohyun rolled her eyes, maybe this is for the 3rd time Yoona said 'Seriously' in the time of their way to the bus shelter . And the topic always the same, Yuri and her mischievous act towards Yoona. That two, Seohyun didn't remember where is the last time they can get along with each other. Since preschool till now, there is no day they didn't debate or fight with each other. If only the things in drama or book can happen to the two of them, where they can fall in love with each other. Seohyun giggled internally, that would be so awkward and cute in the same time. Keke..a good franchise !
 
" Yah ! Seohyun ! Are you listening to me ?!"
"Hmm ?". Seohyun snapped from her thought." Oh yeah ..What did you said ?"
Yoona squinted her eyes, Seohyun sometime can be annoying too like her sister. In the gene, Yoona guessed. "I said , Your sister is just like a hairy version of Lex Luthor !, She's so manipulative and evil ! If i know The Super Black Pearl, i will tell her to catch your sister.."
 
Seohyun smiled, If you knew Yoona that they are the same person, who's catching who now."Yoong, My sister not really that bad."
"You said it because she's your sister, sharing the same blood and gene.". Seohyun got quiet , yes they are but unfortunately they didn't share the same power. They are now entering the bus, while Yoona still talking." You remember about the time at halloween, when she bursted secretly into my room, wearing that Texas Chainsaw Massacre costume , while carrying the chainsaw. I almost die by shock, because i thought she's really HIM !!"
 
Remembering about that, Seohyun giggled. Her sister never stop having idea to prank Yoona. "I curious about something Seo..". Seohyun lifted her brows as they already sit on the bus." What is your sister doing for live exactly ? I know she's jobless but she seems always busy and have something to do.".Yoona threw a curious glance to her friend.
 
Seohyun didn't know how to answer it, naturally she will tell about her sister real condition. But she cannot, Yuri have been told her to not tell anybody about her superhero identity, including Yoona. "Why you suddenly care about what's my sister doing ehh ?". She wiggled her brows playfully at Yoona.
 
The doe-eyed's face heated." I..I..I didn't ".Yoona stuttered."I just curious ! That's it !". Seohyun smirk widen." Argh..Drop it Seo ! You're annoying just like your sister !".She pouted.
 
"Hahaha, Don't worry Yoona. Whatever my sister do, i'm sure it's positive.". Minus her habit of teasing Yoona of course.
 
Yoona shrugged, taking something from her bag. It was a pocket mirror with Super Black Pearl's face on the back." Ahhh, You know Seo..".She stare in aww to the hero."I really want to meet her someday..".You already did, everyday indeed, Seohyun thought. "She's so amazing , fabulous , nice and Hot !!". Yoona started to kiss the picture.
 
Seohyun chuckled." Hmm..Even if you want to meet her, you have to be in danger or something."
 
"Yeah too bad, ". Yoona pouted." If i have a chance to meet her Seo, i will straightly hug her, kiss her , ask a picture with her and have her to be my girlfriend.".She said confidently.
 
"Nonsense , you will faint just to see her from one meter away.."
 
Yoona didn't care what her friend said, she just too busy fangirling about the hero. Suddenly , the bus drove faster which even make Yoona lose the grip of her super black pearl mirror. "Argh..". She groaned in annoy." Sir ! Can you drive slower ?!".Not just her , but other passengers also annoyed by the driver.
 
"I'm ..so..sorry.". The driver stuttered, shivered and his eyes widen."I think , i lose my brake !".He kept stepping at the brake, but it's useless.
 
"WHAT ?!". All the passengers screamed in shock knowing that the driver has lose control of the bus. It drove even faster and faster, almost knocking other vehicles in process. Seohyun and Yoona hug onto each other, fearing their lives that going to end soon." UNNIE !!!!"
 
~~~~
 
"Do we really have to be in here Lee ?".The camera attendant flashed her eyes to the office around her. The police officers were look so busy, papers flying around, the unstoppable ringing sounds from fax and telephone and also people walking around here and there. It was so dull, indeed." You know, i better snap my camera to the animal in the zoo, than have them in it.".She stared at them sarcastically."Animal have more fun than them.."
 
The reporter closed her compact powder, before responding to her partner."Stop complaining Kim , honestly i also don't want to be here. But you-know-how Mister You-know-who always talking about you-know-what.."
 
Kim Hyoyeon rolled her eyes."You mean, Mr.Donghae who always talking about rating and find good news everyday ! Even to a snake hole.."
Sunny nodded."Uhum, that before i told him that snake is a nomadic creature and didn't have hole for lair and you-know-what, he's really furious when i criticize his intelligence.".Sunny smirked pointing at her self.
 
Hyoyeon sighed."Nobody will be ok when someone make them look stupid.".The two of them startled when they heard a loud banging sound by a door. It was a rather small woman with fair skin who looks a little bit anxious with another woman who literally taller than her and look so awkward.
 
"Park ! Where's that file ?!". The small woman asked furiously to the other police.
 
" What file Chief ?".The buff officer asked in confused especially when the chief blinking her eyes at him, seems signaling something. He then caught the sight of two reporters behind her. He then nod while grinning awkwardly, It seems that Taeyeon want to take those reporters's attention."Alright Chief ,I'll find the file !".Though, he doesn't know what Taeyeon implying but he followed her plan anyway.
 
"Kim..Kim..". Sunny tapped Hyoyeon's arm while pulling a mic with her other hand." Take your camera, She must be the boss !".She ran towards the two women who about to leave."Officer ! Officer ! Wait wait !"
 
Taeyeon smirked internally, well her plan to catch Sunny's attention going smooth. "Yes ? Can i help you ladies ?". She turned with a rather cocky and professional manner.
 
" Ma'am Please introduce..My name is Lee Sunny..and this is Kim Hyoyeon, we are from SCBS channel.."Sunny extended her hand which Taeyeon eagerly took, the handshake was long, longer than usual that even Sunny have to announce it."Ma'am ..Sorry , my hand."
 
"Oh sorry..". Taeyeon unwillingly let go of the reporter's hand, oblivious with her partner who's giggling in amuse beside because her act."My name is Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon ,And please don't call me Ma'am, That's for the older Mrs.Kim. Which is my mother , though some time she also doesn't want to be called Ma'am ..Haha.".She joked then laughing by her self. Noticing no one taking her joke, Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung and the other officers. Soon the entire office laughing, forcedly.
 
"Ahaha..". Sunny also let out a forced laugh." Sorry ehh Chief ? Anyway , Do you have a time for an interview with us ?".She asked using her cute charm.
 
Taeyeon clicked her tongue."Interview ? Well, actually i'm super busy today..".Of course she lied, there's not much she does today."But , maybe i can give you a minute or two."She smiled then turn at her junior."Choi Sooyoung, please take two chairs for me and this Miss Lee Sunny..".She turned at Sunny with a soft smile."The reporter..".Sooyoung nodded then grab a nearby chairs.
 
"Thank you so much ,Chief. That's very nice of you.". Sunny took a seat on the chair that Sooyoung provided.
 
" You're welcome~~".Sooyoung said sarcastically earning a glare from the chief.
 
"So, What kind of interview this will about ?". Taeyeon asked.
" We want to interview you about,-".Sunny got cut.
"Is it about an award i got from the government for becoming the most influential woman police officer in Seoul City ?".Taeyeon asked cockily
" No, it's actually about,-"
"Oh i know..i know, must be about the charity i held to prevent human from eating shark fish ?"
 
"Ehh, not that but,-"
"Ahh..I know it ! You want to write an autobiography of me ? So who's the writer ?"
 
"ACTUALLY !!". Sunny start to feel annoy, her veins already pop out from her skin. This police woman didn't really give her a chance to speak, if this woman isn't a police . She already knock her mic to Taeyeon's head."It's not about your award, Shark fish or autobiography. But , we want to interview you about Super Black Pearl..". She finally can speak.
 
 
" Sup--Sup, What ?!".Taeyeon look surprised, she really didn't expect it.
"Super Black Pearl.". Sunny said once more." I want to know how your view , and generally of this police institution about the hero who this past few months have been helping us in Law enforcement. ?".She directed the mic to Taeyeon's mouth.
 
Taeyeon's eyes closed in distress, again why her day never ran without Super Black Pants name in it."Listen carefully, miss Lee Sunny from SCBS and an unknown camera attendant.".She gritted her teeth, looking stiff and strict. "I wouldn't repeat it, so you better record it in the camera.". She pointed to Hyoyeon before gripping the mic tightly." I. DON'T. GIVE.A.DAMN ! About that Super Black Prick !".The mic screeching because her loud voice.
 
 
"You mean Super Black Pearl, Chief ?". Sooyoung corrected, covering her ears.
"I don't care ! If she's Super Black Piss or Super Black Pen !". Taeyeon turned with a rather calm expression to the reporter." Listen here, Lee Sunny from SCBS. I'm so glad you're here to interview me, especially if it's about my success ! But if it's about that flying clown in black. I can't give anything beside negative comments !"
 
"B-but Chief , How come ?". Sunny tried to control her anger because she's one of Super Black Pearl's fans." I mean , She's Super Black Pearl. She've been helping us for catching the bad guys and helping other accidental things that an ordinary human police officer cannot do !".Hyoyeon facepalmed, there's going to be a debate.
 
"So you're mocking our Police institution .mm ? Lee Sunny from SCBS ?"
"That's not what i mean Chief,-"
"If we want to fly , we have Jet ! If we want to crash a wall we have Tank ! If we want to swim we have boat ! That's why technology came for not depending on that unknown flying object !"
 
"But Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon !". This is really got into Sunny's nerves."Super Black Pearl have done so many things for us ! Why can't you see that ?!"
 
"Is it because i'm blind ? No , Lee Sunny from SCBS. It's because i'm a sane person who knew better what that Super Black Pie really want !"
"You're impossible , Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon!".They do a staring battle with each other , before suddenly it stopped by other police officer. " What ?!".Sunny and Taeyeon said in sync to the poor police.
The police give Taeyeon a salute."Chief ! Ehh..We have an accident. There's a bus lose it's control . And now, still driving uncontrollably.".He informed.
"What ?!". Taeyeon get up from the chair but still look so small against the bigger police officer." Why didn't you tell me earlier ?!".She slapped his arms."Choi Sooyoung , let's go to the crime scene !".She started to run in fast following by other persons.
 
"Ehh Chief !". Taeyeon turned around to the reporter as she about to enter the police car." Can we come with you ?".She pleaded.
Taeyeon squinted her eyes but smirking internally."Hop on , Lee Sunny from SCBS !. I'll show you how a real police do the work !".The four of them enter the car, then Sooyoung drove it in fast to the crime scene."Cowabunga !"
 
 
Now what will happen to Yoona and Seohyun who still crying and screaming in the unstoppable bus ? 
Can the Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung plus the reporters help them ?
Or  Is it The Super Black Pearl who will beat them again ?
 
Only in the next chapter of The Super Black Pearl !!
 
 
 
To be continued