Leave

Finally

I was laughing at Minzy's clutziness when one of the security guards walked to where we were sitting on stage. "Willow, there is a guy at the door asking for you," he said. I contemplated who it could be then figured it was one of my old friends who visited and said,"let him in."

I went back to talking with 2NE1. When i felt a tap on my shoulder i looked up and instantly regretted letting him in. "Hey," said my ex, Ty. "Please just leave me alone," i stood and started walking towards Ji Yong. He had helped me through my break up. Ty had cheated on me with SNSD's Jessica.

Ji Yong was the only person that could help me through it. Ji saw me walking towards him then looked behind me. He stood and gently tugged me behind him. Ty stopped a couple feet infront of us. "Hey dude, i just want to talk to her," Ty said. I looked at Ji and back at Ty. "Don't even. Just leave, or i'll call security," i said, holding onto Ji Yong's arm.

Ty looked at me then to my hands that were still around Ji's arm. I let go and walked up to Ty. "Don't ever come back," i slapped him and turned too return to my seat because it was almost time to start filming. He grabbed my arms roughly, "You little !" Ji pulled me away from him and security grabbed him.

Ji Yong rubbed my arms where they were red. I had started to really like Ji more, slowly forgeting about Ty until now. Ji Yong pulled me into the hallway and asked if i was alright. "I'm fine don't worry," i said. "No, your not," Ji said, looking at my arms. I looked him in the eyes, "you're right. I'm not." He kissed me and just held me. Finally, I thought, I'm sure I'll be loved.