Truth

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRUTH

They say, that the truth hurts but they never mention that lies can kill. Would you have been battered by the truth or would you rather risked your life for a lie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he felt her head getting slightly heavier on his shoulders, he took it as a sign that she was really asleep. Carefully, he slipped her head off his shoulders and rested it gently onto the green, moist grass that seem too dark from the moon. He took a finger and swept a piece of her hair that had crossed her face to be tucked under her ear. He smiled as he admired her beautiful face as she was asleep. He examined her face to see that the flawless skin had slight crease in them due to all the stress she was having ever since she had turnt 23 this year. He cursed under his breath.

Because of what had happened this year, it was affecting her physically and mentally. He gently touch her skin with his bare fingertips before leaning in to plant a kiss on her cheek. "Goodbye, Eun," he whispered to her, knowing that she could not hear anything. "If ever, the heavens would allow it again, I hope we can see one another soon, in this world. Goodbye, my lover. You wil... always be in my heart," he bit his lips as he started to stand up. 

Standing up started to ache his heart. He knew that his heart would want to stay with her but his mind knew it was too dangerous to do that. He took a step front, and then another step again. He gazed up at the skies that were starting to lighten.

"I hope you're happy," he spit as if he had a grudge against the skies. "You know that you wouldn't keep her long enough to let her rot and die here. She will wake up and find him again and you can never stop it." His heart started to ache again. He quickly clenched his chest from the intense pain and gave the skies another despite look. "You are only her mind but that wouldn't change the fact that she will wake up!" He let out another grunt before he fell onto his knees, his heart starting to create immerse, piercing pain. He let out a small scream before silence took over him and he wasn't there anymore... from her world. 

__________________

My eyes started to sting even with my eyes closed. I could feel the sun trying to fry my eyeballs without a fail. I suddenly jut up and rubbed my eyes. The first thing that I did was to turn to my side. But to my disappointment (or that I was expecting), Jimin was no longer there.

I sighed and stood up. Faint pain jumped right to me and I looked at my legs and found them healing faster than they were expected to. I smiled and pat on the bandages that were wrapped tightly against my ankle. "Thanks, Jimin," I smiled before making my way.

As I walked my way, I felt something hot beneath my feet and found only a block of the sidewalk burnt, still having angry gash that were glowing. This suddenly reminded me of Jimin... of how he had sang to me about the starry nights and.... but somewhat of him felt really familiar to me. I felt as if I had knew him from the back of my palm but yet I had never seen him before in my life. 

I took a few more heavy steps before actually walking down the path. I had no idea where I was going but my feet had decided to lead me to wherever they are going. 

__________________

It took me about two minutes before I actually knew where I heading but it was too late. He was standing there, leaning against the wall that headed straight to his house. His white hair blowing against the wind. 

I was about to turn and walk away but I was too close to him to let him notice me. "Eun!" He shouted. 

I bit my lips and tighten my fists beside of me. I started to take a step away but he had reached me. He gripped my wrist and twisted me to look at him. 

"Eun..." his voice weakened. "Please look at me..." His voice was pleading. I couldn't afford to look into his eyes but his fingers gripped firmly but gently onto my chin, pulling me up to look at him. I couldn't help but to look at his eyes, still red from all the screaming and crying he had made just a few hours ago."Please Eun... let me explain," his voice started to turn hoarse. 

I whipped my head at him. "Why should I?" I asked. Anger started to build up inside of me. "You... you tried to kill me!"

"Please," he continued to plead but I wasn't listening anymore. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter