Hello

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO

A fresh start comes everytime once one says this particular word. It's a wonder how many relationships or friendships happened because of this particular word to create those bonds. But some 'hello's are just meant to come and pass...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min Yoongi!" the plump man called out to him from the storage room. "Come here and clean this for me, would you?"

Yoongi primmed his lips as he walked from the counter to the storage room that his manager was standing in. It had been years since Eun had passed away, he had felt depressed within these few months but however, he had managed to gathered all his strength to stand back on his two feet and to stay strong once again. Even though he had stayed strong, he had not recovered from anything yet.

He ran his fingers through his black hair as he walked around the shelves filled with packaged foods and refrigerators that were stored with cool drinks.

"Of course," Yoongi said shortly before heading into the dusty storage room to clean it. It was a wonder why his manager had finally told him to clean the storage room, when he had been working in the convenient store for the past few months.  The storage room had looked as if it had never been swept for the past few years. 

Yoongi started to work as he put on a pair of gloves and a mask to cover his mouth and nose from all the dust coming out from the furnitures that had stayed at the same place for the last few years. It took him almost an hour to clean the mess in the storage room before his shift started. 

He gave a simple nod at the staff that had took over his place and sat down on the chair behind the counter. He leaned forward and placed his arms onto the counter top before resting his head onto his arms. He slowly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter