Stay by my side

Stand by me

Author's note

In case that ,the readers couldn't really understand the whole story.

Here I slightly explain the whole thing I relate with this song title Stand By Me

It was actually a story that Ilhoon in one day that he found the diary of his fiancee during the packed up things as they both had just get married and will be moving to overseas with SungJae and Joy ,the two love birds as well.

As Ilhoon started to read the diary,he just found out that Dami had someone else before she dated him as she never mentioned about it.Since it was a sad and painful past that Dami didn't want to tell to Ilhoon neither did she ever mention anything about it.

During Dami's pratical time as a home tutor that she met this student namely Hyunsik in which these two had quite a number of between 7 years .Dami didn't want to fall for this guy as it was a sins of it yet this guy as well who developed some kind of feeling other than just treating her as his tutor.

The both had chosen the wrong pathway that they decided to be together.As Dami thought that they could really overcome it together even just a 7 years of .The both struggled so much for their relationship yet Hyunsik was seem to be torturing as he wanted to be a manly man for Dami who was older than him.Painful for Dami to see Hyunsik to be like this in which Dami couldn't endure that pain of realistic and end their relationship.

She was just selfish to end it as she knows as well that Hyunsik didn't mean to at all yet she didn't want to love someone that painful and seeing someone she loved to be struggling as well.He deserved someone much better than her in which making Dami to determine to end their never blooming relationship even they forced to continue it.

Until a day that ,Dami met Hyunsik again at the street,she was about to greet him after years of separation .She thought everything will be fine yet she couldn't really forget him.Especially when she saw Hyunsik was holding someone else hand and smile to her ,pampering her.It hurtled Dami even more to see the two was looking so good to be compare with her and Hyunsik before who never being acknowledge by anyone with the age difference they had.

Seeing Hyunsik that day with someone else,the memories returned as she haven't met Hyunsik for so long after that night of goodbye.She always wished to stay by his side again yet never seem to meet him again after that.But that day was an exception that Dami met him again.However,instead of greeting Hyunsik,Dami hiding behind like a shadow that he will never noticed again ,to stay by his side by just looking t him for some distance.

Dami didn't wished to look at him closer but just by stay by his side from distance,seeing him doing fine will be satisfied for her.Dami almost live in depression for a while until she met her lifetime Mr.Right,Ilhoon who sooner become her husband and immigrate to somewhere else.Dami decided to leave everything behind by not bringing the sad memories with her after the day she finally let go of Hyunsik and be with Ilhoon.

She leave the diary in that place that never she thought Ilhoon would find it out.By finding out the written diary,Ilhoon finally knew everything of Dami yet he didn't really hate her but accepting her as the both had just entered the new step of life.By now,Ilhoon would like to stand by Dami ,not letting her to get hurt and any pain like before.

So,here it is the real story going on.Overall,Dami was the one who writing it right now instead of Hyunsik.She was the one who wrote everything by changing her name to Hyunsik and the character.

As this song give me so many inspiration and different kind of hought of this stand by me or stay by my side.I literally slip in three person kind of stay by my side in it.Which are firstly Hyunsik at the very first in which it turned out that it was Dami who wrote it and the last one was Ilhoon who would stay by Dami's side no matter what happened next even though he knew about Dami past.

Hopefully,it won't be too difficult to understand.I was just trying to tell a story of the song I'm listening.Please check it out their new song,it is really good and overwhelming feeling with their amazing vocals...I'm dying right here listen to it over and over...

until here then

END