Don't be farther away

Stand by me


 

Hey!How are you doing?Perhaps,a simple greeting again when I see you?Will I really able to say it after all of these of separating?Seeing you today at the street,makes me thinking as if our separation was right or not?Is this our right choice?But,by seeing as how you are happy right now with the guy next to you ; perhaps,we'd made the right choice.I didn't deserve to have you when all I did before to you was neglecting your love ; you deserved for a better man.


The smile on your face that I haven't seen for such a long time in which I never could really touch that smiling face of yours as you are no longer mine but for the man next to you today.The eyes of yours which haven't been lively and sparkling when you looks into my eyes before ,today seeing you at the street with the guy next to you ; your eyes was locking at his sparklingly.


If I had chance to meet you again ,will it be completely fine?I thought of this question before we met again today at the street.However,it seems that I couldn't be completely fine with it as I hardly to face you today at the street.I wanted to go and greet to you yet why is it saying goodbye was so easy back then but now saying hello is so hard I thought this could passed quickly but why is it everything see to be slow down after the departure of you from my heart?Will I be able to smile again even if someone is next to you?Beforewards,I thought I could smile again but my heart throbbed when I saw you today passed by that my smile couldn't get form at all ,the curved isn't going up yet it was down .You were so happy with the guy next to you that I could only hide ; behind just staying by your side and witnessing your happiness which is literally became my sadness and my pain.

I still wonder whether as if it was right to let you go ; the question always repeated in my mind like and old film rolling.


"But why are we breaking up,oppa?"
"You deserve a better man than me.I will only giving you pain.I won't able to give you happiness.Im a rascal that you don't deserve to love."
"No,oppa,we can surpass all the hardships together."


You were hardly to let go when you wrapped your arms around my waist that night.The warmness embrace that I couldn't forget as it is still remain in my mind like it was just last night .Yet,I was being a rascal and cruel man who break off that embrace of yours while forcing you to get out off my sight.I could still heard your whimper outside through the door after pushing you off from my house - forgive me for being to cruel to you.My heart was throbbing as well when I heard your sobbing.That night without you,the night grow longer.I wanted to wait for you but we were getting farther away.I want to tell you that I couldn't even sleep that night after the awkward end of day of you from me.I rolled on my bed after you had gone that. night while wonder if I will still be able to see your smile again?


Yes,I still able to see you smile but your smile was not for me instead for the one next to you today.You were so happy that I could only hide while looking at you from the far distance with a throbbing heart and pain I have to endure.You didn't notice that I was hiding and looked at you from a distance.I wished that you can stay longer like this for me to at least looked at your from some distance even it means that we couldn't return to what we were before.
Since the day we started to be together,I've known that we won't have a happy ending or bring happiness like those in fairy tale of happily ever after yet the loves I had for you just grow and grow bigger that I couldn't help myself but to take the step as well as the risk to be with you.Even people around me kept telling me that I will regret it one day yet I still want to be with you as it wasn't a matter at all as long as we've been together before and create memories together.However,when we go further I just realized that we couldn't because our world getting farther away.I tried so hard to catch up with you while you were as well struggling so much to be the best for me .I could see it - yet,I hurt me the most to see you torturing yourself just to be the best for me.I rather end all of these than we continued to love I torturing way.Just let me be the bad guy in this time to end all of these.I di didn't mind to play the bad guy role as long as you didn't need to be torturing of yourself to become the best for me.


After you've gone,I was afraid everyday to close my eyes while laying on the bed because I was afraid that you will get erased after that.I didn't want to forget your face.I want to keep it in my mind.Like a fool that I played the break up songs I hated the most to comforting me.


After seeing you today,My heart even get even more aches that I'm thinking of you so much right now.Instantly makes me to hope that early today when I saw you that time could stopped for a while to let me stay by your side a little bit longer even though you didn't see me that our distance was quite far away.Reading your lips that you were calling the person next to you ' oppa' ; instead of me now.


"Oppa,you are so cool today. "
"Oppa,happy birthday!"
"Oppa,thank you."


That empty seat next to you when that guy leave to somewhere;  making me wonder as if I can sit there to fill that empty seat perhaps.I want to stay by your side a bit longer ,if there was no one next to you,I could be behind you,just stay by my side .Don't go farther away from my sight right now as we couldn't net like this for a while now.Just today was an exception to be able to see you again .


"Excuse me,are you alright,Miss? "
"Yes,thank you."

You were looking at me with that worrisome sight that first day we met before I had really fallen for you.Today,early at the street,I wished I could talk to you like that before too.I want to hug you but you have someone ever better than me to be embrace.
Can't we love again like before?Our meeting and our start of the relationship at the first place was false yet my heart still belongs to you that I couldn't forget you easily.If there is no one next to you,I can just stay behind you ,just stay by my side .Don't distance farther away from my sight after this meeting today earlier at the street.  


"Thank you for your help,Mr?"
"My name is Im Hyunsik."
"Ah,thank you,Hyunsik -ssi for helping me today."


Your smile of that day of our first meeting,I could tainted it as a tattoo in my mind that I would never erase it in my life time.Seeing you leaving with the one next to you today after that,yet I still hide behind to look at you from far away.As long as I could stay by your side from today early onwards,I wouldn't mind to be a shadow for you that you would never notice me.Recognition isn't  any problem for me as long as I could stay by your side.


Ilhoon's POV

"Hey,Ilhoon,what are you reading?"

"Nothing,"I said instead of telling the truth to Sungjae about the heartbreaking diary that I had just read from Dami.Perhaps,it was the fate to bring me to notice of this diary here if it was not packing things up for departing to overseas with Dami after our marriage.I thought that Dami just had me before we were together however after finding this out I just realized that how much this person,Hyunsik was mean for Dami.

i can't believe that all these years,she haven't yet forget about him even a single memories of him.She even write it into her diary.Instead of using her own name and character,she changed Herself to be him by using his name.This person really meant so much for her by turning her life to upside down.

"hey,Ilhoon-ah,the plane won't be waiting,"Sungjae yelled from the downstairs.

We were leaving today,the memories of these just let it stay in here.Dami wouldn't want to remember it as well.It will start a new life of Dami and I,while the past just remain a faded memories.

Stay by my side,let me stay by your side now,Dami.I might not be as good as that guy name Hyunsik but I will definitely become the best for you to be by your side forever.

"I say hurry,hyung!"Sungjae storm from the downstairs standing at the doorway while gasping.

"let's go now,Dami is waiting at the airport now,"I placed the book down on the table likely the stuff we didn't need ,we could just leave it behind to start a new life.

"What is that hyung?"Sungjae pointed at it,notice the link book that I placed down.

"Nothing,just some unnecessary stuff,"with that we leave the house to head to the airport to unite with Dami and Joy.

What passed had passed,Dami and that guy Hyunsik was just past tense,I shouldn't doubt of Dami anymore.That diary she was writing was the past just like how the stuffs we didn't need it to bring it along to overseas,leaving it behind.


In Dami's Diary the very last line of the diary that Ilhoon was reading in which turned out that Dami was the one who force herself to end this relationship to move on yet it was harder than she thought.Dami was just using his name as herself ; in a twist of the diary she was writing in the end of the line.

The last line...

Jeon Dami,why do you have to hurt Hyunsik so much?Does reality really meant that much to you?Does really meant that much to you?Why do you have to be so realistic in love matter that you could really let go of him to someone else.Will you really smile again when you saw him or met him at the street?will you really can bear and endure those pain of when you seeing him hugging someone else and holding someone else hand instead of yours.Thats precious smile that he always smiled to brighten your day,won't be longer belong to you but to someone else's?Why do you have to make yourself so pathetic?You shouldn't have start the relationship in the first place if this will be happening.

It only remain memories stay by my side after that goodbye ; it's easy to say goodbye yet it's hard to really mean it to say it.

End between Im Hyunsik and Jeon Dami....