Chapter 2

SECRET LOVER

*on third person p.o.v*

Doha gets on stage with the other 2 of the boys, number 47 and 48. He and number 48 waiting patiently in the back side of the stage. He takes a glance to the TOP7 area keep his smile handsomely. Two of his dear one are there, one is his best friend Yeontae, the other is hi lover.

When it’s his turn to perform, he can see his lover being proud of him and he’s really happy for that. He can see how his lover smiles brightly.

Doha make it to the TOP 7, even he sits as TOP2. He’s happy because he and his lover being one of the 7 units leader.

The 7 leaders are happy not knowing that from this moment they’re all must start facing a cruel survival show. They’re all boys, young adult man exactly, so they must have strong heart, mind, and will.

***

Now, the boys stand in front of their new dorm to be divides as 7 units with 7 members in each unit, named by color. Inho, the TOP1 is Blue’s leader, Doha is White’s leader, Yeontae the TOP3 is Purple’s leader, YongHyun the TOP 4 is Sky’s leader, Sungho the TOP 5 is Red’s leader, Inpyo the TOP6 is Green’s leader and the last place TOP7, Jinseok, Yellow’s leader.

The leaders have privilege to choose one member while the other 5 member chosen by masters. Masters are three men that teach them singing, dancing performing, and rap.

Doha chooses his best friend, Young Doo as his first member, his co-leader. Then he realizes that all the member of his unit has a very good appearance, so others units think that his unit is avenger’s unit and that burdened him a little. He needs his lover to calm his worries.

He found out that his lover’s members are quite talented and he hopes his lover can take the burden as a leader well. He believes he can.

***

The boys just get inside their dorm for an hour when they all hear announcement about their first mission through the speaker in their rooms.

When they’re hear that the mission is to eliminate 7 boys, one from each unit so the units will formed by 6 boys only, they’re really shock and couldn’t believe their ears.

“The hard time already starts now, hwaiting!” said Doha to his unit’s members.

All the leaders try to encourage their members with smile and enthusiasm. They must work hard.

***

Leaders gather in one practice room to accept the mission form the masters. They must choose one song to perform sharp dancing. That’s the theme of this first mission, to eliminate one member form each unit.

Doha so happy can meet his lover. They talks together with other leaders and Doha stand by his lover side all the time until the masters come and they must choose the song.

The leader must keep their mouth shut because their members will only know the song when broadcast mission happen tomorrow.

Doha gives his lover a sign to go to one secluded room and there the two hug each other lovingly.

“I miss you so much,” said Doha, hold his lover waist from back while he sit on the chair and let his lover to sit on his lap.

“We’re in the same place, Do,” said his lover who will call him Do or Do-nam in private. Nam from nampyon means husband.

To tell the truth is not very clear who become husband or wife, but with agreement the two say that Doha is a husband.

“I know, but I can’t hug you as my wish, can’t cuddle with you, can’t…”

Before Doha continue his words, his lover already close his mouth with his hand.

“Aigoo…ert nampyon!”

“Hahaha…it’s normal, we’re man, we’re engage, we’re had our needs!”

His lover can only chuckle and let Doha kiss his neck softly.

“Do, what do you think about this mission? A little too harsh to eliminate 7 boys in the first mission, don’t you think?” the lover ask Doha quietly.

“Yeah, I know, but what can we do? We already sign the contract to join this program with all the consequences, right?” said Doha brush his lover shoulder with his lips lovingly.

“Yeah, I know.”

The two than just talk about their personal matter and cuddling like that for about an hour before decides to go back to their unit’s room.

They walk out form the place very careful, won’t make anyone suspicious. When they’re arrives at their respected room, all their members already waiting for them.

“Hyung, where were you just now? What about the mission?” ask Haejoon, one of White’s unit who a little blunt and very cheerful.

“Walk outside to clear my mind about this first mission,” said Doha, gently, still with his killer smile.

nod understandingly. After that Doha told them that the leader must choose one song, but they’re all will know about the song tomorrow.

While Doha talks with the members, Young Doo looks at him curiously. Doha can feel that, but he decides to not show anything on his facial expression.

In other room, Doha’s lover meets the similar situation with Doha, members waiting for the news about the mission.

“Where were you just now?” ask one of the members to their leader.

“Just walk outside to clear my mind about this mission, because it’s a little cruel to eliminate one of us on the first mission.”

Like Doha’s member, all the members in this room also nod understandingly, because they all know that leader has more heavy responsibility.

The leader only smiles quietly. Feels a little guilty but he knows he does the right thing, at least for now, for him and his lover, Doha.

***

The boys busy with practicing. One in a while Doha and his lover will meet up in one secluded room, just to say love each other, sometimes hug each other just to feels the warmness each other.

The two make a promise that they will perform the best. The two support each other well because the sincerity of their love to each other. Doha really feels lucky to have his lover. He wishes that they’ll be together until the end of their time. Doha never feels like this before.

“Do, we must go back to our room, it’s late already,” said his lover, kiss his lips softly.

“You’re right, come, we’re back to the room,” said Doha.

The two get outside the room and walk side by side to their room, don’t realize a pair of eyes look at them surprisingly.

“What are you two doing inside?” said the man.

###

a/n : chapter 2…still short chapter…