Chapter One

SECRET LOVER

*Doha P.O.V*

Today is the day for us to take a test in front of the masters and captains to determine the TOP 7 from 49 boys to become 7 leaders from 7 units in the BOYS24.

I’ll perform the last, number 49, so I can see everyone take a test before me. They’re all my dongsaengs, younger than me, only two other men that the same age with me and the two are my best friend because we already knew each other since couple years ago. We go to the same dance and vocal academy.

But, without everyone knowing, even my two best friends, one of the boys is my lover, my fiancée. Yes, I’m into boy. Actually, I think I swing in the two direction, but then I found that I really happy with him, and I love him so much, I even propose him, though I know I must go abroad to be able to get married, but for now I enjoy our relationship.

At first, I don’t know that he will join this show too, because he keeps a secret for giving me a surprise. He just told me when he succeeded became one of the 49 semifinal member.

I really surprise and a little upset, but I understand his feeling and his dream so I supported him. He asks me to keep a secret about us, at least until we settle as the finale 24 boys.

I objected at first, but he said we must make sure first how other boys in the team think about this kind of relationship. He didn’t want become a burden for me and I also didn’t want to become his burden, so we agreed that we will keep this relationship as a secret until we make to the finale.

Back to competition, my number is 49, but my lover goes out to the stage earlier than me. Also my two best friends. My best friend, Young Doo already sits on the TOP 1 place. Yeontae, my other best friend still in the waiting room,

Right now, my lovely one is on stage. He looks so cute and charming in the same time. I must manage my expression so no one will suspicious about us. Thanks for years experience, I can manage my facial expression behind my smile.

Other boys are breath taken by his performance and I can hear a lot of them praise him which makes me very happy, though I can only looks calm and plain, while inside, I want to scream my proud feeling.

Hwaiting baby!

***

*someone p.o.v*

Today is the day, my first step to achieve my dream to work in front line of entertainment world.

For years I only stand in the back side. I have talent and I have a dream. I’m thanking God that my family supports me fully, including my fiancé.

Ah, I forgot to tell that I already have a fiancé, he’s handsome and so kinds and I love him so much. Yes, it’s him. Our families already aware about our relationship and already gave us their blessed.

We met each other 4 years ago and since 2 years ago we decided to became together and six month ago he proposing to me. We don’t know whether we can get married or not, but we enjoy this relationship so much, and that’s enough.

Ah, by the way, he’s here too. He also wants to achieve his dream that the same one with me. At first I keep as a secret that I join this show, only when I make up to the 49 semifinal I told him. He’s a little upset because he told me everything about how he joins this show from the first time. But then he understands that I want to give him a surprise.

I also ask him to keep our relationship as a secret for a while from others in the show, because we still don’t know how everyone will react about our relationship. I want to concentrate first with the survival game in this show. We will open out when we settled as member of finale 24 boys.

Today we’ll take a test in front our masters and captain to determine TOP 7 who will become leaders for 7 units that formed from 49 boys. I’ll take the test earlier than my man, because he will perform as number 49, the last.

Right now I start my performance and I know that he watched me from waiting room and I will make him proud.

Look only at me baby!

***

*Doha p.o.v*

Yess!! He made it to the TOP 7 list and I’m sure he will stay in that list and I will join him later.

Wait for me baby!

*someone p.o.v*

Yess!! I made it!

Waiting for you baby!

###

a/n : end of chapter 1, short chapter.