Two.

My Dear Gumiho.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that greeted me was the lush trees and birds chirping. I wonder if this was how heaven looks like. I thought it would all be white and angelic but I just feel utterly baked in this unforgiving sunlight oh my poor skin you must be suffering so much. Have I put on my SPF 50++PA sunblock today? I don’t remember.

 

I also happen to not remember why I am here. Where on earth is this place anyway?

"You've awaken?" A young boy looked at me curiously as he poked my cheek with his right index finger. To say the boy was good looking was an understatement, he was absolutely breathtaking.

 

Mentioning that reminds me that I’m still holding my breath from this boy’s beauty so before I continue let me exhale first.

 

He had little almond eyes that disappears into two little crescent moons when he smiles and a pair of cute pink lips that curls at the end so naturally that it looks like he was slightly pouting all the time, making me want to lean forward to kiss those…

 

“Hey hey! Are you awake?” This time the boy opted to pull me out of my daydream by smacking both my cheeks with both his palms.

I rolled my eyes. Is that even a question? Was this boy retarded or something?
"No, I sleep with my eyes open."

"Really?!" He gasped, his mouth opening like a little goldfish and his eyebrows raised in astonishment. You have to admit, this boy was cute as a button.

"That's so interesting! I've never seen a human sleeping with his eyes open. And talking while asleep too!"

He giggled to himself and poked me again, on my beautiful cheek with his right index finger.

Is he an idiot? Or mentally challenged? -_-"

And I absolutely hate it when people touch my face who knows how dirty their hands are what if I get a pimple tomorrow? I wouldn’t be able to face the world! *dramatic gasp*


"No. I'm just kidding. I'm awake." I pushed him away and got up, turning around to scan my surroundings.

"Where on earth am I?" The surrounding were pretty... Bizarre. It looks as though I'm in a forest. And up on a tree.
WAIT WHAT?! Up on a tree?!
I panicked and lost my grip, the next few seconds were just a blurry mess as I felt myself losing my balance and the next thing I knew my was kissing the ground. So not cool.  


"I don't know where is this place either but it looks like where I used to live before I had enough power to transform." The guy shrugged and jumped off the tree after me, landing perfectly on the ground with his own two feet as he dusted the dirt off his jeans and then his hands.

"The world has changed so much! I'm so amazed." He looked around like a curious newborn, completely awed.


Completely ignoring the fact that the boy actually landed perfectly despite jumping from such a height, is he even for real? This guy is nuts! Transform? What did he think he was? A transformer of some sort?


"Then, what am I doing here? Up in a tree?"

 

Why would anyone in the right mind put a stranger up in a tree anyway?


"Oh! I put you up in the tree so that the crocodile wouldn't eat you up." He nodded innocently, his head bobbing up and down so quickly that his hair was being whipped back and forth.

"You saved me yesterday so I decided to help you." He smiled.


Wow I’ve to admit he’s gorgeous when he smiles. Really gorgeous, like drop dead gorgeous. Even his eyes sparkle in the sunlight with a mere smile.


But I was confused, when did I help him? All I did was.. Oh, I pinned tails onto the fox at the museum yesterday. Then there was an earthquake... And I jumped from the window.
What a horrible memory ugh. Why did I even jump from the window, self reminder to never do something so crazy ever again.


"Wait, were you the one who saved me? During the earthquake?"

 

I did see a glowing red light before falling into unconsciousness, could it be this strange boy?


"What's earthquake? I saved you when you fell yesterday because you helped me escape from the museum! I have been locked in there for ages." He grinned boyishly, flashing his neat straight perfect row of teeth in my face.

"You helped me pin my tails remember?"

 

Pin his tails? Don’t tell me he was the voice… What kind of sick prank was this? Seriously this boy has issues!


"You're the voice?" I was starting to feel frustrated., he clearly didn’t need to play such a prank on me to get him out of there. How did pinning the tails on the fox helped him out anyway?

"You didn't need to prank me just to get out of there. There’s literally something called a door." I folded my arms across my chest.


"I felt I had to scare you so that you'd help me." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"You know I've been locked in there for 200 years by the floral fairy, I planned and worked really hard to get you to free me.” He ended his sentence with a pout that could send one swooning. But nope I’m definitely not falling for it.


But wait, that doesn’t make sense… Did I hit my head so hard that my hearing is failing me? Did he just say he has been locked up for 200 years?!


"How long did you say you have been locked up for?" I wanted to just get a confirmation. Maybe it’s time for me to go for a hearing test, maybe all those nights staying up and blasting SNSD’s Gee on my stereo is taking a toll on my eardrums.


"200 years." He held up two fingers, blinking innocently at me.

"Floral fairy Yoona locked me up for 200 years. She's really nice to me, trying to keep me from harm but that wasn't what I wanted." He shook his head and sulked, looking on the ground. It was as though he was about to cry.


I gulped. 200 years? Floral fairy? Guess I could safely conclude he probably belongs in the mental institution. And I definitely do not want to be responsible for this crazy boy who escaped from some mental asylum.

"Little boy, if you're… well... special, you should go back to where those angels take care of you." I explained slowly, hoping that I make sense to this poor mentally retarded boy.


"You're crazy! Those aren't angels, they are fairies. And always bully me! I don't want to go back!" He whined, reaching out to grab my arm tight, swinging it left and right.


What? I'm crazy? Oh please, he's the crazy one hfft! Such guts he has to call me crazy, how rude of him. -_-


"That's up to you. I'm leaving." With that I ran away aimlessly, running as quick as my legs could take me and occasionally turning behind to check that the crazy boy didn’t follow after me.


I wasn’t sure of how far I ran but it didn’t take long before I spotted a pair of eyes afloat the river surface nearby. Goosebumps creeped into my skin as I shuddered, the boy’s voice echoing in my mind like a sick mantra.


"I put you up in the tree so that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter