Ms. Bucket list, Mr. Stranger and His Buddy 1.2

Who's That?

The next day Mireu was surprised when Jackson and Mark appeared on her doorstep. “You scared the hell out of me.” Jackson laughed hysterically at her expression and then went to snatch her purse, where she keeps her journal. “So where are we going today?”

 

“Are you going with me again today?” Mireu’s eyes lighten up, making it harder for Mark to ignore her perfectly done makeup which made her even prettier. “Give me back my purse.”

 

When she had snatched back her purse she immediately fished out her journal and checked her bucket list. “I’m pretty sure you know where this place is right?” She showed her list to Jackson and patiently waited for his response. “Of course, you idiot. Come on, we’ve got no time to waste when you’re going to Victoria Peak.”

 

 

The ride to the peak was longer than expected but Mireu didn’t notice it ‘cause Jackson and Mark made the whole trip really fun. “Gosh, I thought we were gonna take forever in that bus. How many stops did we make??” Jackson asked while stretching his arms forward. “I almost run out of jokes in there.”

 

“Lol, Jackson that was a nice one,” Mark commented.

 

“Hey, guys! Where the most beautiful part of this place? I want to go there now!” the boys reluctantly move around while Mireu’s pushing them from behind. “Alright, alright take it easy. We’ll go there later on. We have to take a stop at this place first.” Jackson pointed out a booth just outside.


“Oh, tickets? Why would we need tickets? Are we going to watch something or what?” Mireu asked when she was handed a ticket stub.

 

“Mireu dear, didn’t you make your research before going here? I’m taking you to Madame Tussauds, prepare yourself.”

 

“Madame Tussauds? I’ve heard of it before but I never knew what it is.”

 

“Come on I’ll show you.”

 

When the group reached the Madame Tussauds’, Mireu’s jaw dropped when she saw the wax figures displayed before her eyes. “Ohmygod. OH MY GOD! Is this for real?! Can I go in now?” Mireu was so hyped up she was literally everywhere, she couldn’t stay still in her place.

 

“Go wild and be free!! Just don’t break anything in here or we’ll leave you and disown you.”

 

“Of course! OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY!” the moment Mireu handed over her ticket she was out of their sight, she disappeared in a blink of an eye. It took them a couple of minutes before they found her in the museum. She was taking photos of almost all the figures in there and sometimes she would take a selca with them making cute and weird faces. Mark could get a hold of himself and he felt like he had to take one, just one photo of her fangirling over the figures. He thought that that timing would be nice if Jackson isn’t looking, so when Jackson turned away for a split second, he immediately captures one scene and kept his phone immediately in his pocket, securing it tightly.

 

Suddenly they heard Mireu squealing somewhere in the corner and they found her jumping up and down in front of Lee Jongsuk’s wax figure. “Mark! Mark! Mark! Can you take a picture of me beside Jongsuk? Make it a good one! I need this for my project,” Mireu dragged Mark with her and handed him her phone.

 

“Okay. One, two, three.” A smile also formed on Mark’s lips while he was capturing the photo. Mireu’s smile was contagious. When Mark gave her phone back, he kind of wished that he also had a copy of the photo, but of course, a cropped version where in Jongsuk’s out of the picture.

 

 

“Wha! I feel so great! This is one of my best experiences ever!!” Mireu was literally skipping steps when they got out of the tower. It was already late in the afternoon when they finished going around the wax museum. They couldn’t persuade Mireu to leave Lee Jongsuk’s figure and they had to trick her that real K-actor was there just to drag her out of the place.

 

“So where do you want to head now? We kinda used up all our precious time in there,” Jackson pointed back to the tower. “I want to buy some souvenirs and hang out somewhere with a perfect view,” Mireu replied. “But let’s grab some snacks first, my treat since I was a headache in there hahaha.”

 

“Oh, thank god.” Both of the boys remarked at the same time, earning a smack from their friend.

 

 

“Whaaaaaa! The view’s perfect here!” Mireu spun around while holding a stick of corn dog when they reached a quiet spot. “You can see all the buildings below from here, this is so beautiful!” the other two had settled down and were peacefully eating their snacks while watching over her. “It feels like we’re watching over a kid,” said Mark, still looking at Mireu who was talking selca with the great view as her background.

 

“What are you talking about honey, she's our child,” Jackson whined, hitting Mark on his shoulder playfully.

 

“Gross, Jackson, cut it out.” Mark threw him a paper bag but the other guy managed to catch it while laughing out loud.

 

“Mark!” Mireu waved at him to get his attention. “Can you take a photo of me? I want to remember this view and show it to my parents when I go back. I can’t capture the view perfectly with my front cam.”

 

Mark nod in agreement and unconsciously reached for his phone and unlocked it. Nobody noticed that he was using his phone until he showed it to Mireu. “Oh, you used your phone?” Mireu glanced over her phone and found that she didn’t give it to him. “Oh right, I’ll just send it to you.”

 

“Okay,” Mireu smiled.

 

“Uh, this is kind of sudden but can I also get your number?” Mireu was shocked when Mark suddenly asked for her number. “Huh, oh yeah, sure sure.”

 

After that, they exchanged their number and Mark had put it a lot of effort just not to make things awkward between them and it was a lot easier because Mireu wants to do the same. Their ended too soon and had to go back when the sun was beginning to set.

 

“Guys! We need to hurry to the tram! This is the perfect time to ride that thing! Let’s go!”

 

Jackson was right when he said that it was the perfect time to ride the tram. The ride made it extra dramatic ‘cause the view was extravagant as it goes down the peak. “Woah, this is a lot beautiful than the view up there,” said Mark.

 

“Hey, guys let’s take a photo!”

 

The photo turned out great because of the beautiful scene behind them plus the smiles of the people in the photo. Jackson asked Mireu that they should have solo photos with the scene as their background. “Oh, I like it, Mark can you take a photo of me and Jackson too after? Then Jackson takes a photo of me and Mark too,” she said as she gave her phone to Mark. “Alright.”

 

When they got the photos, they wanted they enjoyed the rest of the ride by talking about how great the place is and Jackson said that it would be nice if they could go back there together with Mireu, but he knows that it’s almost impossible since they just met in HK and the possibilities of meeting each other again in Korea is below 25%. “Let’s just hope that we’ll get to meet her again.” Mark tried to cheer up his friend who was already sulking in a corner.

 

Up until they arrived at the hotel Jackson was sad, he also found out that Mireu was going back tomorrow that means she gonna leave them already. “Bye Mireu,” Jackson said but he won’t let go of Mireu. They were already in front of her room and Jackson wouldn’t let go of her.

 

“Jackson you can let go of her now,” Mark said. “How can you say that?! Aren’t you sad that she;s leaving us tomorrow?” Jackson replied emphasizing the last word.

 

Mark just laughed at him and dragged him away from Mireu. “Bye Mireu take care tomorrow! See you again if we have the chance!”

 

“Yeah see you! Thanks, guys!” Mireu waved at them with a huge smile on her face.

 

 

After a month.

 

“Damn.. Mark I wonder how Mireu’s doing? I miss that girl so much, she’s so fun to be with. It feels like she’s my long-lost sister or something.” Jackson was complaining once again. Mark had lost count of how many time he had asked how and where Mireu could have been.

 

“Hey, Mark are you listening to me? You’re just busy texting over there!” Jackson tried to peek into Mark’s phone. “Who’s that, huh?! Come on let me see!”

 

“It’s nothing,” Mark locked his phone with a sly face on his face, “You’ll be seeing who it is, soon.”

 

A minute later Mark’s eyes widen and his smile grew wider, he stood up from his seat and waved at someone. “Who is it?” Jackson turned to look at the person his friend was waving at. To his surprise, it was someone familiar to him, in fact very familiar.

 

“MIREU!” Jackson ran to her hugged her tightly. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! How the hell did you find out that we’re here?! I was looking for you just now and you’re here! I’m so happy. It feels like I’ve found my sister again after so many years.”

 

“I missed you too Jackson. Hey, Mark, I thought you told Jackson that we’ve been in touch even before I left Hong Kong?”

 

“What the f--.”

 

Mark laughed out loud when he heard Jackson cursed at him and prepared himself for his attacks.

 

When Jackson had calmed down They had forced Jackson to sit down with them ‘cause he was making a fuss inside the café and the people were giving them strange looks. “SO, ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER TRIP TO HK?” Jackson semi-whispered ‘cause his voice was still loud. “Shut up, ‘cause we already booked our flights. Pay us first then you can come with us.”

 

끝 / 结束 


a/n:  yAAASS I finally got to finish writing this fic. i started the draft last October something 2016, and I had to change the whole thing so many times coz i wasn't satisfied with the plot and finally today i got to finish it! ;u;

 

how was it? were you satisfied with it? if you were to ask me there a lot more missing in this but i can't seem to find any inspiration on how to make this piece a better one.

 

hope you guys loved it ;u; thank you so much for taking the time to read this fic <3 hope to see you in my other fics too ^^

 

 

 

-ltmyjhjshcsy