≡ Handbook

≡    ‹ 나의 영웅 › — My Hero!    [Apply Now]
Student Handbook
Cheatsheet
basic information
 

Set in Seoul, South Korea, YA was known to be a famous hero school for almost 30 years. They get many applications but only a few gets in as this is how they get the title, 'best of the best.' Even if it's set in Korea people from other Asian countries do move here just to attend this high school so character with different asian ethnicity it allowed (both male and female). Not to mention because this is high school, and the characters just got chosen to enter this high school they would have to be either 15-16. You can also apply more then once!


FACE CLAIM

I don't really mind who you use for a face claim. They would just have to be a person who has many HD pictures. I do know that because the characters would have to be pretty young since thy just got in to high school so I don't really care for face claims who don't really look like their age.


Personality & Background

I don't know if anyone read the manga but there are a variety of characters. So I would love different characters from shy to overly out-going and of course even the ones who's just plain terrible. For background, you're free to try anything. I'm not a fan of overly sad backgrounds but if you make it work, hey you made it work.


love interest

I won't really be pushing the idea of romance very much so that part really isn't needed. But if you want to put one in I don't really mind!


'stat' section

In the application you'll see the part where you talk about you vharacter's 'quirk.' and in the list you see a stat bar! You can easily save the bar and go on paint and fill it in with the paint bucket tool but if you have trouble you can pm me and I'll create it for ya! Also since they are starting out, the maximum 'section' you can color in is 9-12 out of 25 sections.


quirk

This is probably the most important thing for the application. I would love to see pretty cool quirks! In the BNHA series there're quirks such as explosion, frog, half-cold half-hot.
      If you need any ideas you could probably use this site for help! x

With quirk comes side effects. There are some characters that doesn't get side effects but those are more of a weaker quirk. For example, a character who has a quirk of electrification when used to a limit his brain would haywire and act stupid for a while.

 Not to mention some limits are set to other quirks. Another example would be a character that can only control someone only if the opponent responds verbally.

Lastly I don't mind if you use a quirk that's in BNHA series! I admit they have some great ideas.


brownie points

▸ Different character personalities! I'm not looking for a class that's full of the usual quiet but cute type! I'd love variety
▸ An unusual quirk!
▸ I really like pretty apps- those always makes me interested in an app even more

taken

▸ Face Claim: 
     X
▸ Quirk Claim: 
     Ink - Kang Tae Joon (32)
     Eraser - Gong Ah Yeon (???)
     Restoration - Ryu Lillian (28)
     Force Field - Jang Go Soo (41)
     Illusion - Lee Hae Jin (31)
     Shadow Movement - Jae Soo Hyun (25)

note

Here's the cheatsheet! If confused about anything don't be afraid to ask uvu

Coming Soon