≡ Staff

≡    ‹ 나의 영웅 › — My Hero!    [Apply Now]
Young-Ah High's Staff
The heros you have to keep your eyes on

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

YA's Newest teacher

Name: Kang Tae Joon
Age: 32
Quirk: Ink

Known to be Korea's number 1 hero, the all mighty Ink Head! Kang Taejoon is rather known to be stoic most of the times but to other heros he's pretty much loquacious. As the new teacher of YA he's expecting a lot from the new students of YA as he also graduated from this school! He plans on pushing the new students to the max so watch out!

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

YA's Principal

Name: Gong Ah Yeon
Age: ???
Quirk: Eraser

YA's Principal! Don't let her warm smile fool you, she's ruthless to push through her ideas. Let's just be thankful that she's known to make great decisions! Ahyeon herself graduated from YA many years ago as she was given the title by YA's founder and first pricipal! One of YA's seven mysteries is the pricipal's age.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

Ya's nurse

Name: Ryu Lillian
Age: 28
Quirk: Restoration

If anything, our nurse is the backbone of YA! What would we ever do without her? Known to have the quirk of restoration she takes care of multiple students and faculty who gets hurt either in training or in battle. YA tends to be thankful to have her as she only came back from America from a favor for our lovely principal!

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

ya's teacher 

Name: Jang Go Soo
Age: 41
Quirk: Force Field

Jang Gosoo mostly deals with YA's second year. A pretty famous defense hero himself he sure does know what he's doing! When he's not being the 2nd years' homeroom teacher he's called to teach others on how to defend themselves with their own quirk! He's usually gentle in his teaching since it seems like his students take advantage of that.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

Ya's teacher

Name: Lee Hae Jin
Age: 31
Quirk: Illusion

Mostly known for her beauty rather than her skills that doesn't mean you should look down on her! Hard headed and blunt like the principal, she's the homeroom teacher for the 3rd years! Getting many proposals from other heros she's always complain to her students about it! When she's not a homeroom teacher, she helps with Gosoo and defence.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

ya's activity director

Name: Jae Soo Hyun
Age: 25
Quirk: Shadow Movement

Soohyun is known for his popularity with females. As the activity director of YA he's the one who plans things like the sports tournament and field trips! So if you need any one to bribe he's the guy! But there's no promise that it would be easy. Getting many confessions, he's gentle but that doesn't mean he can't say no!