Over view of what each chapter is about

Fairy Tale with twists of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fairy Tale VIXX

Hakyeon - cinderella  - Taekwoon is prince and all members make an appearance or cameo. Hyukbin are not evil stepsisters, but nice ones with an evil stepmother. Very similar to the fairy tale, but there isn't a fairy godmother, instead hyukbin help Hakyeon.

Taekwoon  - Beauty and the beast - Hakyeon is the beauty. Taekwoon is just a misunderstood person cause he looks evil, with his cold exterior and looks people mistake him as a cold person and someone they don't want to befriend, add to it that he has similar powers to Elsa of Frozen, but not to a big extent.

Jaehwan - Little red riding hood - With a twist, Wonshik is the wolf, but he doesn’t look like a wolf, he’s just acting like one cause he’s lonely and no one has ever loved him. He talks to everyone that passes by his house/forest, but because of his deep voice and scary appearance people are afriad. He finds love and acceptance in Jaehwan.

Wonshik - Snow white and the seven dwarfs - Wonshik is the prince. All the other members are the dwarfs and they all love and cherish jaehwan. There's no evil stepmother that wants to poison Jaehwan, but Wonshik sees Jaehwan one day and it's love at first sight. He wants to keep meeting him, but the dwarfs are over protective.

Hongbin - Little mermaid - Hyuk is the prince, but we don’t have the exact story line of the tale. Instead Hongbin saves Hyuk and they fall in love, with obstacles in their way. They are tested with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter