R A I N

Jung Il Woo Imagines

- Jung Il Woo - reader -

- romance - slight angst - fluff -

- one shot - short story -

--

- 10:13 am - 
hey

- 10:15 am - 
Hey, what's up ? Is something wrong, you don't usually start off any conversations O.O

- 10:16 am - 
Haha you know me well.
I only wanted to ask if you wanted to come over today

- 10:17 am - 
Sure I could arrange that 
What time is suitable for you?

- 10:17 am - 
Now? As long as you don't mind.

- 10:18 am - 
Yeah sure I'll get ready to go to your place :)

You liked that he always brightened up your day with enojis, It was cute. You cleaned up your apartment and vacuumed the already vacuumed floor.

Just to be safe

You liked everything to be nice and clean--presentable.

Yeah, you wanted to make it look as if you were doing okay even though ever since that accident-- you never were fine with it especially with that feeling settling in your stomach.

Why did it happen to you? Why you?

You packed up the vacuum cleaner and placed it on the top shelf. You always struggled to reach that shelf.

Your one and only friend..best friend.. he had became your pillar. Your safe haven. He was like an unrelated brother to you.

You looked around and dusted off your clothes-- shorts with a loose shirt.

Heh. He wouldn't mind would he?

After that accident you never was able to live properly, it took half a year of daily visits from your best friend, Il Woo, to help you smooth out those rough edges.

Your personality was at its worst, you were continuously grouchy and didn't want to do anything ever since that day.

But now, you were a completely different person altogether

You had to thank him for the time you spent with him.

You were all alone after your parents were reported to be in a car crash, you blamed everything on the weather. It was a rainy day after all and it wouldn't have happened if it was a normal sunny day.

So now when it was a rainy day you had bad flashbacks, flashbacks of them, car trashed with their bodies lying idly on the road with blood around them.

You dreaded those days, especially when you were alone. It was so bad that you couldn't go outside on these days.

So you spent your time curled up in a ball under your covers on your bed.

But days spent with Il Woo were somewhat of a distraction for you, so you felt much better when he was around.

After a while you heard a knock at your door.

That must be him.

You sprinted to the door and was greeted with a smile from Il Woo.

"Hey, are you okay?".

"Yeah I'm fine, thankyou for coming on such short notice".

You led him to the living room and you both settled in on watching a romance slash comedy movie.

A while later you drifted off to sleep with your head on his lap.

A while later you could feel a pair of soft lips pressed gently against yours. You pretended to sleep through it.

You opened your eyes as soon as he broke the kiss, and was smiling at you.

"You're so adorable when you sleep... I know that you might not feel the same way but, I love you".

You grinned at him, "for a fact I've liked you for a while now".

- E N D -