U N C O N D I T I O N A L L O V E

Jung Il Woo Imagines

- Fluff - romance - angst - reader - hallucinations -

- Jung Il Woo - Reader -

- based on a true story -

- one shot -

You were on your way home feeling like since the past week wasn't treating you well.

You had recently met up with a guy on a dating site, whom you were doubting, and well things were going well from the start but it all ended so quickly.

You looked around your room, trying to find something that would distract you from the pain you were feeling.

So you decided to talk to a couple of friends online to vent your situation to.

- 19:07 - 
Hey

- 19:10 -
Hey what's up?

- 19:11 - 
I'm sorry for asking for some advice but I need help

- 19:11 - 
Sure what's up?

- 19:12 -
So it's about that guy I told you who I met up with recently, it turns out that he found out that I lied about getting a friend to ask him for . And he got really mad. To add on to that I talked to his step sister and his ex and I told him. He got mad about that too. And now I found out from his ex that he's dating someone.

- 19:15 - 
( y/n ) I don't know why you're even talking to his ex, that's a little childish. But you should probably give him some space. If he talks to you first then that would mean that he sees you as someone he cares about. So leave the situation  alone and try not to talk to him for at least a week to see how he feels.

- 19:17 - 
Okay, Thankyou for your honesty I'll leave him alone.

- 19:19 -
No worries, we trust that you'll make the right decisions, stay strong (y/n)

You were on the verge of crying so you decided to have a chat with his ex.

- 19:20 - 
Heyy

-19:22 - 
Hey, so you suggested that I should leave him alone, at least can you tell me her name so that it would give me motivation?

- 19:23 - 
I'm sorry but I don't know her name. They aren't even official yet

- 19:24 -
Ahh okay no worries

- 19:26 - 
I just don't want you to make the same mistakes as me, I've been where you were once before.

If you like I can tell you her name.

- 19:27 - 
Sure that would be great :)

- 19:30 - 
Alexia micalef

You decided to search his friends list on Facebook for that girl, but to your surprise it looked like a fake person. So yo dragged her image into the google images bar.

Something boiled up inside you as you saw that the images of the girl popped up at a piercings site.

You decided to confront his ex about this. You took a screen shot of the page you found and sent it to  the ex.

- 19:40 -
Look, Eadan only wanted you to leave him alone so I decided to help him out. It was all my idea to make the account, he had nothing to do with this.

- 19:41 - 
What the hell, if he wanted me to leave him alone he should be the one telling me this, not you.

- 19:42 - 
You message him every 5 minute, and stalk his wall, that's just taking it too far and plus it's creepy.

- 19:42 - 
Whatever

- 19:43 - 
You can't expect him to be online all the time, he has a life you know.

- 19:45 -
look I'm sorry I even talked to you and for wasting your time

- 19:46 - 
you know it's really annoying how you're like this, don't talk to us both anymore so that means don't even bother replying to this message.

The messages to your crush stopped and You left the situation for a week to only find yourself messaging him once again.

But this time you decided to message him about the one thing he was most interested in: whether or not he was .

He replied in an instant, which was the obvious and you flirted with each other until it was dark. He claimed he wanted you but you had your doubts.

Then an image of Jung Il Woo from the kdrama you were watching popped into your view. He was smiling and you wondered if it was apart of your hallucinations again.

So you decided to ignore it.

However it was always there, in your view, looking lovely and cute, waiting for your reply.

That's when you realised something, you felt as though he had feelings for you. Which was near to possible, since he didn't even know you, for a week even.

You remembered that he must of been there since you started to watch 'Cinderella and Four Knights'.

So he has been there for a while now.

You decided to get ready for bed, took a shower and laid down. That's when the image of Jung Il Woo popped up again and out of no where he grabbed your face and leaned it to kiss you.

You felt your heart racing as he kissed you, that night he showered you with kisses and made you feel comforted.

He kept you safe and watched you sleep that night.

The next day you woke up to him smiling, but that's when you realised that he must of been a part  of your illness.

You were upset to admit this but it wasn't true that you could read his mind and see him.

You had to admit this to yourself and you had no tears from the fact that you felt this way too many times.

Being in love with something fictional and what others would call a hallucination wasn't what you wanted.

So you decided to sleep it off and imagined being with your hallucinations once more.

- END -

I hope you liked this, it has a little bit of a sad ending but I still hope that it peaks your taste :) have a good day ^^