Her Tears...

MiLuJi Te...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji slzy ^Her Tears^

 

“Sir, to the Palladium please.” Let’s go shopping, I need to buy a new phone and contacted Mia, before she reported me to the police station and I am gonna be dead in her hand.  It was quite a long journey, following the view of Vltava river, gorgeous…. I have been here for one and half year and what I love the most about Prague is, it has a well crafted unique building, looking like an European styles embroil with full of delicate craftsmanship, and one of my favorite is the Church of our Lady before Tyn, located at the center of Old square, the interior is magnificent and being the only places that I think my voice can be heard. Thinking back, being here, it does sound ridiculous, I am travelling 8432 kilometers from Korea, without a single plan or actually knowing where on earth is Prague? It is still vivid in my mind, that day, the day that I packed up my luggage, walk away from the house that has been my shelter for the past twenty seven years of living, never look back, and now here I am in Prague due to the fact that  Etihad Airways is having a promotion half price ticket to the Eastern Europe. Funny? Stupid? Reckless? I am!  “ Madam, jsme zde (we are here).” Oh.. Dekuji (thank you) sir…

 

Get out from the taxi,  in front of me, the Palladium, eleven storey shopping mall with 170 stores and thirty restaurants, that is all that Mia told me, she always wanted to come here but due to our economical status, this place is beyond reach, Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Versace, Bulgari, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, you name it, everything is here, the symbol of luxury… So we end up shopping at the street where you can get clothes for 10 or 15 CZK only, worth it. I am gonna bring Mia here one day, ask her to buy anything that she ever want, that is one of my dream. Let’s go Shin, seeing what does it looks like, a place with full of bling…bling..bling..

 

Daebak!!! This place is huge, I am looking for the phone stores, but it has been one hour of useless wandering, trying to look up at the floor plan but it is writing in Czech , how am I suppose to understand that? Looking around… “Ouch!, “

 

Mianhae…. Are you okay miss?

 

Kwenchanayo… “Am I talking in Hangul right now? Is he Korean? Rare…”. Lift up my face, all I see is a very tall young man with a green eye, damn what a view, but Korean?”. Sorry , are you Korean?

 

Half… my mother is Korean. It was nice meeting a Korean here, it is hard to meet Asian people at Prague. I am Jacey ….

 

Oh.. no wonder… I am Apple…. Apple Park…

 

Apple? What a unique name you have.

 

Hahaha, most people say that, I don’t really have an English name, so I am just giving myself whatever, or is it because I am holding an apple at that time, who knows?

 

Hahaha you are funny, very chill. Are you looking for something? Can I help you?

 

I am looking for a phone store, need to buy a new one.

 

It was in the eight floor, come I’ll take you there.

 

Really ? Thank you.

 

Jacey? A very handsome, gentleman and full of charm, totally opposite that “unknown man”, I am happy that I have got a new friend, pleasing…. We shared a story about Korea, He never visited korea, so he was thrilled listening to my story about tteobokki, sundae, Hangang River and Running Man. He love that show too, saying that it was hilarious. We exchanged our phone number, and before parted away, he told me “My mother would love to meet you for sure, meeting other Korean, it was such a long time for her.” Plus point, he is a good son.  

…………………………………………

 

Aish.. I am late… I am doomed. Arriving at the front gate of Prague West Pruhonice Vilova, the feel is different, of course, people with money.  “ Madam, how can I help you?”, the guard is asking me, but how am I supposed to ask him, where is his house, without a name, I may look like  a stalker, that man is  a stupid too, is it so hard to write his own name?, Well sir, I was looking for, a man house, like a tall not so handsome man, “All I can see is, there is question mark in his eye, clueless?”. Well what I mean is a…. Korean guy?.. “Oh… Korean guy? Mr. Jay? He live at Block A, you can find him there, his friend from korea?, Friend my , Jay? So that was his name. “Yes, I was his friend from Korea, his house number?”, How am I supposed to find his house without number?, “Well madam all house in Block A, that four house belong to Mr Jay, you can just try to look for either one, or you can just call him.”  What the…. This man is ing rich.

 

I walk down the small alley accompany with the line of maple tree, maple? Beautiful the color of autumn, He is blessed indeed, seeing it like this, maybe he is a “silver spoon”, the heir maybe?. At the end of the road, there I can see it the house, PABO! What is the point of buying four same houses? It look totally identical, but the architectural design is spell kaching for sure, look luxury and exclusive but with a touch of simple and modern, something that I am imagining for my dream house too. In the middle of the houses, it has  a small pond, completed with a wooden bridge, and simple touch  of resting area, a perfect place to have a gathering or romantic dinner at night or having a barbecue, neomu bureobda… Pull out the chair, I am resting my tired body and mind, enjoying this luxury view, heaven! “Chuahe?”, Uhm chuahe, neomu chuahe!. Okay, to whom is I am talking right now? Seolma?

 

You are 10 minutes late, is it because of your short leg?

 

You are a total jackass, is it because of your cheap mouth? “We are having a staring battle right now, shooting a dagger with our eyes, he is so freaking annoying!.”

 

Yaa.. I am more older than you, behave. Come let’s talk inside the house, it is cold here.

 

Wae? You want to hear that word, Oppa? , In your dream, shiro… let’s just talk here. “I am not gonna yielding this time, inside the house only us, it smells problem, more than not trusting him, I am not confident with my own virtue, his touch, it makes me wavering. What is he doing? Calling somebody?”

 

Hello, Police station? Well I want to file a complaint that….

 

Arasso!, Inside…. Let’s go. “I can’t believed it, this man is slick and nasty! Controlling my anger, I am stomping my feet to the house but it is not helping when I can clearly heard his devilish laugh that resorted me to yell “ napeun namja!”.

 

Come in, what are you doing frozen like that? I am not gonna eat you, don’t worry.

 

Arasso, don’t order me around. “I take it, that first step, lots of thought going on my mind, my heart feeling uneasy, the feel like being trapped. I entered his house, simple like it was too simple, his living room is consist of a single sofa, a giant flat screen plasma TV and a huge fridge, what? Fridge in the middle of living  room? His taste is out of the planet. He ask me to seat at the sofa while he just seat at the floor in front of me, busy opened up a beer that he grab few minutes ago in the fridge, he look simple and kind , if he just sealed his mouth.”

 

You want it too? “She is still wearing the same clothes, didn’t she used the money that I give her?”

 

No, it is okay. “I just wanna to finish everything faster, I look around my pocket, rumble and finally grip it, everything that I have, pour it at the coffee table in front of us, kaching…kaching…kaching, it is takes a long time, before it stop, he look so puzzled, kind of cute, pouting his mouth like that.

 

What the hell is that ? All the coin? Are you giving me back, the money?

 

Yes, I am borrowing from you, 620 CZK, I‘ll pay it back later and for the coin, I am buying a coffee at the vending machine so…. It is all your fault, why don’t you give me some coin?

 

My fault? Whatever, I don’t wanna it back , the money, in fact I am planning to give you more, everything that you ever wanted, money, house, car or study? By the way , nice meeting you I am Jay… Jay Kim…

 

What does suppose to mean Mr Jay?  “Seolma? He didn’t really ask me to…”

 

You know it, why still bother to ask me, Ms. Park shin hye? Cinderella and mermaid?

 

Seolma?  I thought you are just bad but no… you are an , so you gonna make me a Cinderella , using me, tormented me as much as you want and when you are finally bored , I was set aside into the bubble, washes away like the mermaid? What? You wanna me to be your mistress? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter