05. When your heart is chasing love

Love is not dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is not dead

5. When your heart is chasing love

 

 

Jiwon

 

Jiwon came back to the cabin, got a shower, lay down on the bed and couldn't help but think of him, to Hanbin, only to him. He took the cellular, dialed his number and listened to the succession rings one after another: the call was picked up, there was only silence on the other end of the phone, but for him this was enough.
"Baby?" Jiwon smiled, "I miss you so much, Hanbin, I miss you so bad" he heard him hold his breath, sigh and then let go with a muffled groan.

"No more phone calls or messages" Hanbin said, "we're done, it's over" he made it clear shattering all the hopes.

"You won't even give me the chance to talk to you?" Jiwon asked with a trembling voice that was about to crack, "I'm just asking you to give me the chance to understand what I said or I did wrong" his voice was shaken by a series of tremors.

"I saw you with another man" Hanbin told him, "and I also saw a hickey by another man" he added shortly after.

"No, it's not true, absolutely not!" Jiwon exclaimed desperately than he had ever been, "believe me, Hanbin, trust me" he was pleading him, but his prayers were useless because the other hung up.

He was alone, in the solitude of a room and a house where everything reminded him of him. Hanbin. He didn't sleep at all, stayed awake until dawn, then went near the old disused railway sitting on a pile of wreckage to sell drugs to his customers. 

"Hello" Namjoon stepped in front of him, "hello, loser" he corrected himself.

"What the do you want from me?" Jiwon snapped, "do you want to fight me?" he glared at him.

"Namjoon-hyung!" a kid with buck teeth clung to him, "what are you doing?" he asked him trying to get him out of there.

"Jungkookie" Namjoon called him out, "go away from here" it wasn't a request but an order.

Jiwon got up, faced Namjoon and when he was about to hit him Jungkook interfered creating a kind of human barrier between them.

"Hi, guys" Jennie peeped out chewing a gum, "why don't you fight tonight, do you?" she asked by blowing into the gum like it was a balloon.

"Let's fight tonight" Jiwon agreed with her, "are you in?" he shot him a look.

"Yeah, tonight, we will fight tonight" Namjoon repeated, "I'm in" he looked at him, then dragged the kid by the collar and left along with him.

"Why don't you mind your own business, do you?" Jiwon was facing Jennie, "because I didn't need your help" he remarked with a grin.

"Do you know what you are?" Jennie asked approaching him, "you are a loser" she said bursting out the balloon right in his face.

"Me?" Jiwon asked, "who is the one in love with a girl she can never have?" he grimaced, saw her eyes fill with tears and knew how heartbroken she might be.

"She's not just another girl, she is a woman" Jennie said with such a sad and weak smile, "I want you to leave him alone, I want you to leave Hanbin alone" she became very threatening.

"Otherwise?" Jiwon asked as if to challenge her, "I'm not afraid of you" he yanked her wrist, slammed her behind the sheet metal and then looked at her straight in the eye.

"I love him" Jennie gritted her teeth, "just because you don't love him it doesn't mean that we don't do it" she spat out all her anger that seemed to climb from the depths of herself just to be released. 

"What the do you think to know about me?" Jiwon attacked her also unleashing his fury, "what the do you think to know about my feelings?" he shouted at her.

"I know that you cheated on him!" Jennie growled, "I know that you hurt him!" she continued to rant, throwing a series of punches on his chest giving vent to her rage.

"I swear I've been faithful to him, I haven't cheated on him" Jiwon shook her by the shoulders, "this is just a filthy lie!" he crushed her against the train, hunted her and made her feel like a trapped animal.

"You make me sick" Jennie was disgusted, "you make me so much sick" her irises they sparkled with a mixture of hate and rancor.

Jiwon walked away from her, let her go and sat back down on an empty bin, selling drugs to his customers until sunset. 
He went to the nightclub, he sat on the stool and drank sensing a warmth emanate from within and spread inside him like a flame that then would have turned into a fire. He drained the glasses one after another, to the last drop, but the emptiness still tormented him. It was because he missed Hanbin, he was missing him so much, he missed their looks, their touches, their kisses, he missed everything about him.

"Jiwon" Jisoo took a seat next to him, "you're drunk, Jiwon, you're getting drunk" she tried to push away the chalice, but he gave her a boost that made her fell.

Jennie rushed on her, circled her waist and lifted her so that she could get to her feet.

"It's not necessary" Jisoo whispered in her ear, "I'm fine, Jendeukie, it's all right" she assured her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jennie asked her by moving a lock of hair to reveal her beautiful face.

"I'm sure I am" Jisoo nodded, "I'm fine, Jendeukie, don't worry" she reassured her.

"The two fighters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter