Four (Sungyeol's side)

One Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol threw himself on top of his bed. He feels so tired, even though he only had two classes today. Blame Myungsoo. He closed his eyes trying to get some rest. Tring! Lazily, Sungyeol opened his eyes, searching for his phone.

 

From: xxx-xxxx xx

If it still hurts, you still care.

 

Sungyeol immediately got up, looking at that unknown number, trying to identify it. Somehow, the number looked familiar. Who would send him those kind of words? What does that person know?

 

When he was about to reply, his phone started ringing. It was the same number calling him. He touched the answer button lightly, and remained silent as he waited for the caller to say something.

 

"Sungyeol?" Sungyeol remained silent, trying to remember the voice. Even the caller's voice was really familiar. After a bit of silence, another voice in the background was heard, "You dummy! Are you sure it's Sungyeol's number?!"

 

"Hello? This is Sungyeol's number right? Helloo~~~"

 

Sungyeol sighed, "....Right. Sunggyu hyung?" He asked, if this is Sunggyu hyung, then the other voice is Woohyun's.

 

"I told you!" It seems like Sunggyu hyung was talking to Woohyun hyung. "It's been a long time, Sungyeollie." Sungyeol smiled a little, he misses Sunggyu too. And Woohyun.

 

"Really! That's Sungyeol?! Tell that little boy to come to us!! I miss him so so much. Is he alright? Where is he right now? Please let me talk to him!"

 

"Shut up Woohyun! I'm trying to concentrate right now." His smile has gotten wider as he heard the background voice again.

 

"Let's meet in Dongwoo hyung's café, hyung." Sungyeol said, smiling when he heard his hyung getting excited.

 

"He knows Dongwoo opened a café? Tell him to go there now! Let's go Sunggyu!"

 

"Let's meet there an hour from now ok?" Sunggyu asked him, "ok." Sungyeol answered. He was thinking he needed to take a shower before leaving when he heard the voice in the background whining "I'm telling you I want to go there now~ I mi-" and Sunggyu hyung hung up. Sungyeol chuckled. They were still as adorable as ever.

 

Sungyeol glanced at his phone again, it's still displaying the message from Sunggyu hyung, "If it still hurts. You still care." Sungyeol read it, and shifted his attention from his phone to the pink box on his desk. Once again, he sighed.

 

He remembered that he told his hyung to throw those bunch of letters they found in their mailbox -they returned to their old house- away. But his hyung saved them all i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter