Five

One Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun have been waiting in Dongwoo's café for fifteen minutes, and Woohyun really couldn't shut his mouth for one damn second. Sunggyu scrached his head in frustation, annoyed with Woohyun.

 

"Hyung why is he not here yet? Can we call him again like now? Hyung~ It has been fifteen minutes already, we can ask him why is he late. Or... Don't tell me he's avoiding us too! Oh no! We should get going and find him again! Hyung call him now!! Hyung! Hyung! Why aren't you answering? Did you lose your ability to speak eh? I think you already lost your eyes why you一"

 

"Woohyun." Sunggyu glared at him with wide eyes as wide as they can get, Woohyun immediately shut up but pouting. He really wanted to call Sungyeol! Sunggyu gave Woohyun his phone, and he sent Sungyeol's number to his phone so he can call Sungyeol whenever he wanted to.

 

He gave it back and called Sungyeol, after a few minutes that felt like forever, Sungyeol finally picked up. "Where are you? Why are you not here yet? Did something happen? You're still coming here right?一"

 

"Woohyun, ask one question at a time!" Sunggyu kicked Woohyun's legs under the table, making him yelp, "HYUNG!"

 

"Woohyun hyung?" Sungyeol's hoarse voice interrupted him from yelling further.

 

"What the hell happened with your voice?" Woohyun asked, but maybe he shouldn't have, because Sungyeol might be crying. "Where are you?"

 

"In... My house." A sob escaped from his mouth, verifying Woohyun's assumption.

 

"And where is it, Sungyeol?"

 

"My old house. The Lee's." Without thinking any further, he hung up and yelled, "Jang Dongwoo, come out now!" Making other customers look at them, "Ya!" Sunggyu half whispered, preventing him from doing something embarrassing.

 

"Jang Dongwoo!!!"

 

Dongwoo was still hiding in his office, "I'm so done after this."

 

When Sunggyu and Woohyun came to his café, Dongwoo was welcoming customers and he welcomed then too, of course. And then, they asked about the thing he always feared to talk about. About Sungyeol.

 

"Why does Sungyeol know you opened a café, hyung?" Woohyun opened his office door, asking the same thing he asked earlier. There's no way Dongwoo wouldn't know if Sungyeol had gotten back to Seoul if he moved back to their old house. Because Dongwoo's and Sungyeol's houses are in the same district.

 

"Um, maybe because Howon told him?" Dongwoo was gambling, he used the same answer from earlier.

 

"Shut it hyung, I know you know something. Now, let's go to the Lee's old house. Sungyeol needs us." Dongwoo froze and blinked a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter