Just Dance! PILLOW FIGHT Kissing Game?!?!

Naughty Or Nice?

~KimMinah's POV~

"Bouya?!?! I totally got that move!! Stupid technology!!!" I laughed at Eunhyuk. He was playing Just Dance 3 with Shindong and Donghae, and it looks like he's loosing. He keep saying he would win just because he's the Dancing Machine of Super Junior, wrong!

"I'm telling you it was the techonology, not me!!" Eunhyuk said pouting at his seat.  Everyone laughed at him. Poor Eunhyuk. You see, Britt and I are at the Suju dorms to celebrate Christmas Eve. We came early on the 23rd, and when the clock strikes twelve, we get all wild!

"Maybe next time, Eunhyuk-Oppa," Britt patted his shoulder. Omo, I just saw Eunhyuk blush a bit! Aegeyoo!

"The couples should do Dynamite!" Insisted the enthusiastic Kangin. Aish, what is he up to now? Everyone stared at me and Britt and at Teukie and Heechul. I looked to Britt, who was blushing alot and held unto Heechul. He had the "what the heck" look on his face. I didn't want to look at Teukie, or else, I would be blushing like crazy.

We started dancing and, since, Britt got this for her birthday, Britt and I got the moves down. Heechul kept on saying, "What is this nonsense?!" But, he was having fun since he had the girl role with Britt. I had the male role with Teukie and Teukie was laughing his unique laugh. It was hilarious!! Everyone started laughing with him. Hey, his laugh is contagious, araso?

After we were done, Kangin blurted out, "Couple duet!!" Britt ran behind Heechul to hide and I just stood there like an idiot next to Teukie.

"Let's do Kai Bai Bo," suggested Kibum. Kibum's such a fair guy, but I have to win this!! I don't want to do it! It's... embarrassing.

We got together until Britt said, "Yah! what about Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin, and the rest of the fictional couple?"

"That doesn't count. That's fictional, Merong!" Kangin said.

Britt pouted and I laughed saying, "Nice try, Britt."

So, me and Britt had to face eachother to represent our boyfriend Heechul and Teukie.

KAI BAI BO

 Britt got rock and I got scissors. Shoot!!

"Mianhe," I turned to Teukie.

"No no, it's ok!" Teukie assured me. He's such a nice guy, I swear!!

Ugh, we danced to Kurio ko uddah le jana. I played as the Indian woman while Teukie played as the Cowboy guy.Everyone laughed at us and I heard Britt laughing with Heechul.

"You guys are next!!" I yelled while dancing. Britt's face reaction was this ;w; .

Teukie thought we would have extra points by him holding my hand at one part and I said, "You don't have to hold my hand!!"

"Yes, I do!!" he said while the rest laughed hard. Eunhyuk fell of his chair following Heechul and Britt. Well, Britt got dragged down by Heechul, and I guess Britt accidentally hit Donghae, therefore, Donghae grabbed a pillow and started whacking away. But, he missed and hit Heechul, instead. And, man, Heechul's face was scary. So, he grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at Donghae. But, Donghae dodged it, making it fly to Kangin. And... Kangin just went off and attacked everyone. And, that's how the Suju pillow fight began!

Even though, Britt is fragile like cat, when she's in game mode, she's a total monster. And, me, well, let's just say I am very strategic.Britt and I teamed up, and we almost got everyone until Kangin bulldozed us. Britt's eyes were like beast when she hit the pillow at Kangin. Kangin's down, woot!

We looked around and everyone was down, but there was two missing. Britt was lurking around the room like how a Cheetah would strike her prey, and I walked around room as if I was in one of those Call of Duty games. All of a sudden, arm wrapped around my neck and I was in total shock. I looked for Britt and she was stuck in a headlock, as well.

Britt bit (ow...) Heechul's arm and I heard him screaming.

O my gosh, Britt is a beast.

After Britt realized it was Heechul, she got into her kitty mode. She turned to Heechul and kept on saying sorry and ran in the kitchen. She got a wet paper towel and dabbed it against his skin as if it was bleeding really badly.  She puckered her lips in a sad kitty face to tone Heechul down.

Aigoo, I wish I was cute like her.

Heechul by ignoring her. Britt panicked and started saying, "I love you! I'm sorry! I won't bite you, again! Mianhe! Saranghaeyo!"

Then Hangeng came in saying, "Dance Sorry Sorry Sorry, then."

Britt's face was this e.o. Hilarious!!! She ended up dancing Sorry Sorry Sorry and sang it at the same time. Funniest thing I've ever saw.

Then, I just realized something. Leeteuk and I are still in the same position. I looked up at him and said, "Em, you gonna let go, or what?"

Blushing, he flinched and let go of me. So cute! I just wanna pinch his dimples. Everyone looked at us and laughed.

"Pabo Couple!" shouted Donghae.

I glared at him with my "I'm going to get you" look.

"Aegeyoo! They're blushing!" pointed out Ryewook.

What?! I'm blushing?! Darn me!! 

I looked at Teukie and that just made me blush even more! Great!! I started cover my face, but too late for that now!

Britt started saying, "Aw~"

In the end, Britt and Heechul didn't do a Dance Duet. Don't worry. Somehow, Karma will get them soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's play the kissing game!!" Yesung said with glee. I looked at the rest of the Suju members, hoping that they would say no. But, they were saying yea like  they just won a game or something. 

"Wae?!?!?" Britt and I said, simultaneously.

"Cause it's fun," Yesung said with innocent eyes.

"Don't you guys realized there's 2 girls and 15 guys here?!" I said.

"Oh you're right... that's not even," Yesung said with a sad face.

"Not even?! Wha-?! Aish, whatever!!" Britt gave in.

So it was splitted up like so and in order: Herny Lau, Hangeng, Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Britt, Heechul, and Shindong are in Team God Speed, while  Yesung, Ryewook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kangin, Leetuek and Kimminah are in Team Turtle-like, thanks to Yesung. Zhou Mi was the some-what MC for this event. 

"Good Evening here at the Suju Dorms where we have the Christmas Celebration held! Merry Christmas!!" MCed Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi used one of the Wii Remotes as his "mic". Everyone clapped in joy, whistled, and hollered.

"KimMinah, neh? How are you and your new released song going?" Zhou Mi said, giving me the remote.

I played along and grabbed the "mic" saying, "Ah, it's good and I'm so glad to be in the presence of Suju at this moment."

"Wah~ what a great star you are!" Everyone laughed including me. This was so fun!

"You mind doing a V sign for us?" Zhou Mi said to me.

"Of course not," I said doing a Aegeyoo V sign.

"Cute Cute!" Zhou Mi said clapping. I looked at Teukie and he was smiling like an idiot. What am I saying? Everyone is, even I am! "Alright, alright! Britt-ah, are you gonna do well in this game?"

"Neh~ I am. I mean, look, we're not called God Speed for nothing!" Britt said smiling.

"Ah~ what high confidence you have! Heechul must of rubbed it off on you," Zhou Mi said.

"Aniyo, she had that ever since I met her!" Heechul procalimed. Everyone laughed again and Britt pouted.

"May I point out that Heechul likes girl with high confidence?" said Hangeng. Everyone "oohed" at the couple and I joined along. So fun I tell you!!

"Haha! I would also like to point out that Eunhyuk has to kiss Britt in order to get the card going. What do you say about that?" Zhou Mi said with  a smirk.

"Aish, it's just game, neh?" Britt winked at Heechul.

"Neh! Now, when are we gonna start?" Heechul said.

"Aigoo, you're so impatient!" Zhou Mi smiled, cutely.

"Britt's also impatient! She said if Heechul doesn't come to the date on time she leaves right away! No five minutes or anything!" I just had to say that. I so wanted to see Britt's reaction. 

"Ani! Ani!" Britt denied.

"Bouya?! You did that to me one time!" Heechul said. That was hilarious!! Everyone laughed out loud and Teukie was laughing his laugh, again. Henry ended up on the floor laughing, hysterically. Britt pouted in defeated, funny!

"Haha!! Let the game's begin, then! KimMinah and Shindong, since you two are at the end, please represent your team and play Kai Bai Bo so we know who goes first.

We both got together and started.

KAI BAI BO

This time I had scissors and Shindong had paper. Hah, I win!!

"Oh~ Shindong lost. Alright, God Speed, you're first! Hwaiting!" Zhou Mi said with his fist in the air. Everyone clapped for them and the game started by Zhou Mi saying, "Ready? Go!"

Henry Lau successively passed on the card to Donghae and unto Siwon, and when Siwon passed to Eunhyuk, it was a fail.

"Re-try re-try!!" Britt yelled. Henry complied and did it faster. Eunhyuk failed, again!

"Aigoo, Eunhyuk seems to be the weak point!" Zhou mi exclaimed. They did it again and Eunhyuk got it! But half-way through the card fell off his lips.

"Aish! Let me do it!" Britt took over  Eunhyuk's spot. 

"Eh~ Britt-ah you are impatient!" Zhou Mi said. Britt sticked her tongue at him and continued on with the game. She passed it on to Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk to Heechul. And, when Heechul handed it to Shindong. The card fell, making them almost kiss. 

"BLEH!!" screamed Heechul. Everyone laughed!! They still had zero cards down, thanks to Eunhyuk's fail and Heechul's hesitation to pass it on to Shindong.

"Yah! You want me to switch spots with you, Oppa?!" Britt yelled at Heechul.

"You kissing Shindong?! As long as I'm not kissing him, yea!!" Heechul replied.

"You didn't say anything when you kissed me, Hyung!!" Sungmin yelled at him. Everyone laughed, again!! The room was just full of unique laughs, man. I held my stomach and laughed so hard. Everyone's face was like this xD .

"Why don't you switch with Shindong, neh, Britt-ah?" suggested Zhou Mi. Britt didn't hesitate and switched with Shindong. Finally, they got 3 cards down and 30 seconds left. 

"Faster, Henry!!" Britt whined.

"Shut up!" He went faster anyways. Heechul grabbed Eunhyuk's arm so the card wouldn't fall off and it would go much faster. It looked like Heechul was kissing Eunhyuk like a beast!

"Be gentle to your Dongsaengs, Chullie" Zhou Mi said. Everyone laughed with him.

He did the same to Britt and it looked as if he was forcing her to kiss him! But she paid no attention to it, since it was a game.

0 seconds to go and they had 6 cards in all.

"BZZ BZZ!!" Zhou Mi yelled. "How many cards do you have in all?"

"Six!" Britt said in her cute voice.

"Wah~ not bad! You guys had a weak point thanks to Heechul and Eunhyuk, but thanks to Britt, you guys overcame it!" Zhou Mi gave Britt a thumbs up.

"Bouya?! What do you mean me being a weak point?!" Heechul hollered. Everyone laughed at him.

"On to the Turtle-like!" Zhou Mi gestured to our team. I flinched a bit and I saw that Teukie did too. "Ready? Go!" The game began. 

When Yesung gave it to Ryewook the card fell on his lips.

"Aigoo, that's not a good start~" Zhou Mi said. The other team laughed.

He did it again and he succeded. Then, Ryewook passed it to Kibum to Kyhyun to Sungmin to Kangin, who roughly did it like Heechul, and to Leeteuk, who fell on the floor cause Kangin used to much strength to put the card on his lips.

"This is not about strength! It's about speed, Pabo!" I yelled at him.

We did it again and Leeteuk ended up on the floor, again, laughing his unique laugh.

"Aish," I said switching places with Kangin, "Come on Yesung!" Yesung obeyed and, finally, we had one card down! We did it again and it was succsses!

"Omo! Turtle-like is doing better compared to God Speed!" Zhou Mi said.

Everyone in the other side said, "Shut up!"

Five cards down and 30 second to go. I was in a hurry to give the card to Leeteuk so uh... the card ended up slipping off my lips and... let's just say... Teukie's and my lips met eachother. We stayed like that for like seconds!! We were too surprised to even move!!

Stupid Pabo Baka me!!!!

I can tell my whole body was red due to this!! 

"BZZ BZZ BZZ!!!!" Zhou Mi said, clicking me to reality. I covered my mouth in embarrassment and Teukie did the same. Everyone was in an Omo! shock. I looked around the room to see everyone's face like this :O and this O_O .

So... in the end, God Speed won and Turtle-like lost.

"And I was gonna say to use tissues for the next round," sighed Yesung.

"NO!!" Everyone yelled at him.

I hate you Karma.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had lots and lots and LOTS of fun making this chapter xD

Hope You Like<3
Comments Will Be Surely Enjoyed<3