Red Ribbon

Naughty Or Nice?

"Oh my gosh, I hate this!" Britt said kicking the door open. Her arms were occupied with shopping bags and was biting unto a Subway bag, her dinner. She dropped everything on the entry door mat, not bothering to unload everything. Slipping off her loafers, she jumped unto the couch on her belly. "Christmas Shopping at the last day equals Packed malls, Packed malls equals crowds of people, Crowds of people equals friggin' long lines, Friggin long lines equals- " She stopped herself and decided to tweet about it , instead.

Afterwards, she sighed and relaxed agaisnt her cushiony pillow. With an annoyed look, she looked at the shopping bags, "Aish, I have to wrap you all tonight." Just shrugging it off, she closed her eyes.

NOONA NAEMU YEPPO

She nearly jumped off her couch at the sound of her text tone. As she took her phone out of her pants pocket, the phone nearly slipped off her hands, but with her "awesome skills", she caught it. The text said, "I'm sad...." It was from KimMinah.

KimMinah's Britt's celberity friend. She's a soloist, but is very close friends with Super Junior, especially Leeteuk. She usually MCs on variety shows with Leeteuk and when she's not, she shows her flexible abilities, or sings. One time, she did archery in one show and she ended up hitting the arrow in the bull's eye in every try. She giggled, "This is even my first try!" Then, she became the "Sport Naturalist"  throughout the cyber world.

Even though, KimMinah's a celberity, doesn't mean she can bring her friend over now and then. Britt can also have the opportunity to meet other celberties, and she does't get caught. Not only does she has a backstage pass thanks to KimMinah, but due to her shy personality, she just stares at them admirely. And, when they come to talk to her, she blushes and her words can hardly come out, since her mind and heart are in a spazz attack.

Britt smiles at it and texts, "Wae?! What happened?! It's almost Christmas D:! Don't be sad Dx!!"

KimMinah replies, "Because... I don't have a gift for Teukie...."

Giggling, Britt replied, "I'm pretty sure he'll be fine with what ever gift you give him x] The thought counts remember :]??"

"Yea, but still... I want to give him something special."

Britt thought about it for a bit. Nata's coming over to hang out, and it won't be bad for KimMinah to come over. "Yah, Unnie, just cheer up and come over to my house. Nata's coming and we're making vanilla pudding for desert xD!!"

"Don't yah me. I'm your Unnie and Umma!! Lol, I'll be there soon, then >w
Nata's another friend of Britt. Nata's parents are from Japan, but she was born in Korea. She's a famous Manhwa and Manga Artist that some producers from many different companies make her art into Anime Shows. Just like KimMinah, she brings Britt to studios and goes behind the scenes of Voice Actors. The Japanese culture still takes over, and she loves her homeland as mush as she loves Korea and her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Nata came to the house, Britt stashed all her gifts behind the closet and quickly wrapped the presents for Nata and Minah. When Nata came, they started playing Epic Mickey. Britt was crocheting a scarf, hat, and mittens for her boyfriend, Heechul, while Nata became the bad guy in Epic Mickey. Finally, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Brit said, gently, dropping her work and skipping to the door with joy. She didn't even bother checking through the peep whole and opened the door. As perdicted, it was Minah. 

"Merry Christmas, Unnie!!" Britt glomped her, making Minah almost falling off the step. 

"Merry Christmas, Britt!" Minah patted hugged her back.

"Hey, I want a hug too," whined Nata from the back. 

"Join in the hug, then!" Britt smiled wide.

"If you want me to fall off and get injured, ok," Minah said, sarcastically.

"No! I dun want that!!" Britt pouted and let go of her. She grabbed her hand, instead, and dragged her to the livingroom. Nata and Britt attacked hugged her and Minah lost her footing and fell on the floor.

"Merry Christmas!!" They both exclaimed to her. Nata giggled and Britt snuggled against Minah who is being squished to death.

"Maknaes these days," Minah said gently pushing Nata and Britt away.

 Britt jumped off and said, "Wait here guys! I'm going to get something!" She climbed up the ladders to the attic/ her room.

That's right. She lives in a completly one story house. The living room, that basically takes up the room of the house, and the kitchen is seperated by a small foyer. The bathroom is in the hallway to your left, but her room is in the attic. Her room has a seperated bathroom with a shower, and she added a mini refrigerator beside the flat t.v. screen, and across from that is a desk with a huge-screen desktop, and on top of that is a radio set for her ipod. Of course, she has a twin bed that pulls out an extra bed, and, as mention, she has a closet. Let's just say, her family, in general, is rich.

She grabbed their presents and went down the ladder. When she gave it to them, their eyes were widened in surprise and their mouths curled up in a smile. "You're Christmas presents!" Britt, slightly, squeeked.

Nata was so excited to open her present that she she grabbed it first but carefully unwrapped it. She found in the present a choker with a jewel in the middle with matching earrings and a Mickey Mouse ring, including a Catholic-styled symbol ring and a black branded tee with splash of gold on it. She loved her present so much, she wore the choker and t-shirt, including the symbol ring.

"Origaoto Gosai Masu!!" Nata kept thanking Britt in Japanese.

"Ie ie," giggled Britt. Her dad is Japanese so she understands, but talks a little bit of it. "Here, Minah!" Britt held the present to her.

She gently grabbed the present but went wild on unwrapping it. For her gift, she found an oriental egg that storages jewlery that holds a red-jade ring in it, and an oriental, pink pouch that holds a Chinese hand-written, red wooden bracelet. It was a matching set. gaped in awe, and her eyes glistened at the jewerly, especially the egg.

She wore the jeweleries and she smiled saying, "Go Mapsumida, Brittany."

"Chun maneyo, Unnie," Britt replied. 

They all did another group hug and Minah sighed.

"Omo, That's right! Her problem!" Britt said in her mind.

"Minah-chan, Dai jou bu?[Are you ok?]" Asked Nata.

"Yea, I am," Minah smiled at her.

"Oh, Let me tie this ribbon around you! Hm... let me do it round you're neck," Nata suggested. They both stood and Nata started to tie the red ribbon around her neck, but she whined, "You're too tall." They looked down and saw that Minah was wearing heels.

Minah laughed, "That's a first!!" Yep, Nata is the tallest of the group. 

"Hey, no shoes in my house!' Britt pointed at her shoes.

"Ok-ok sheesh," Minah said, struggling to get her shoes off. Britt laughed at the huge different when Minah took off her heels. Satisfied, Nata smiled and continued putting the red ribbon on her.

"There! What do you think, Britt?" Nata turned to her, gesturing her master piece on Minah.

"Eh... I dun know... she looks like she's owned, like she's someone's item, likes she's a present to someone..." Britt replied. "Omo!!" she gasped and thought in her head, "I know who to give this gift too!" Britt started to smirk and laugh evily at Minah. 
Nata was confused while Minah was creeped ou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hee...Hee...Hee... >;3
Hope You Guys Like This<3
Comments Will Be Enjoyed<3